Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:53 pm
(You overheard our MSN conversation and came here XP Mine and Eris's idea so HA. And technically I'm not apart of Akatsuki until they think I am worthy. So I need a demon, that's why I said. You(Fire, cause this could get confusing) and I grab the demon boy after we knock him out, bring him back to the base, get him extracted, then you and I are both on Akatsuki, cause we brought back a demon. Then you can get your teammate, and I'll get mine, and we'll be happy kangaroosa in dur houshen flurga durga.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 pm
Firu Shinra
(Fire....they dont....they aren't super epic like us.....Akatsuki does not accept peoplez who ish not supa epicz)

(Fenrir.....Thats gotta suck.)

((It does. Contemplating escaping with you guys when the fights over. I'll get a chance to prove myself and if things don't work out I could always just go back to the village and say that I had a chance to track the akatsuki and find their hideout. Though even if I do find it I won't tell them, haha, I think my character would be the type to keep that kind of secret to himself. Oh, and Masumi, please do. I've been waiting for a chance to see my kage in action!))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm
((So it's going to be five opponents now?? ahh crud crying , and I don't think Ryoko is signing on anytime soon crud crud crud, well who cares here goes deja vu round))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:40 pm
((So whts the list : D))  

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 pm
((Originally: Areku, Ryoko, Wings, Fenrir, Sen, fire, Koi.
Now: seems Eris and Shinra decided to join in, at the moment it is fenrir, wings, and me only against those five I guess))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:52 pm
Good:

Areku - Jonin
Wings - Genin
Fenrir - Genin

Bad:
Sen - S rank
Fire - S rank
Shinra - S rank
Shoku - Jonin
Koi - genin?  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:01 pm
((RAWR.))

((How about all the bad guys work together instead of argue amongst each other. Basically Shoku has a story of wanting to see the 7tailed demon fall so she will be here and if you look at the list Sen and I are the only real akatsuki, in which we should be travelling in two's even though we have apprentices.Shinra's new name is kowaii lol by the way...so he will be going by kowaii just to clear up any future problems...and since the good guys are out numbered they can post first.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:06 pm
((Actually you should probably just take me off the list. Yukio is more of a observer than a fighter, especially when he thinks he has no chance in hell of winning. lol Besides he's always been kinda in the gray area between good and bad anyways))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:13 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((na argue and argue, so its now Jounin and genin crud))
Areku looked at the group of people as he stayed in the guard post tower,"Um.... why so many people?" Areku thought to himself as he looked around to see what they wanted, though it was weird that the first two men were being attacked by the roots,"Guess, those guys will be trouble I'll let the roots handle them, but the other two who knows." Areku said as he looked around from his mask as he appeared in front of them staying there distance,"Um.... ello can I help ya?" Areku asked curiously as the roots was swinging down of Sen and Xantos.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:38 pm
NUR

User Image

"Ya hand over the 7tails and we won't destroy the village looking for him." Shoku says trying to conceal her voice so that Areku doesn't know who he is talking to. She secretly pulls her arms out of her sleeves of her akatsuki robe which cannot be seen very easily her hands go to her clay pouches (still a secret) the mouth inside her hands start chewing away on some clay while some super small clay fleas jump through the grass making their way toward the other ninja in Shokus way.

Eris5

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:47 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
A giant paper airplane suddenly swooped down and picked Areku up. "What are you doing? Haven't you heard? Akatsuki are in the village! We've gotta go find them before they like.....explode something or whatever it is they do!" He shouted at Areku.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:49 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku kept his eyes on the person that answer him,"Got my hands full here mate." Areku muttered though if they attacked from two areas he wouldn't be able to completely defend Jason,"Got to make this fast." Areku thought to himself quickly."Um.... no I can't let ya do that, well I'm pretty sure I can't so.." Areku was saying as he jumped back and making seals quickly a fog started to surround the area, then Areku image became distorted then it seemed like there was another one right in front of her but he was already behind them keeping a distance expecting some sort of attack since there sudden announcement,"Well guess you all are enemies." Areku said to himself as he made another set of seals then Areku open his hand and a barrage of electrically combine wind senbon went at her and her partner.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 pm
"Not too bright, are they?" Kowaii asked Shoku as the other boy exclaimed that they had to find the akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:09 am
NUR

User Image

Shoku simply enough makes a handsign and in an instant all the fleas she had scattered throughout the area enlarge to an enormous size (for a flea so about the size of a golden retriever or medium sized dog.) In the same instant all the fleas explode thus causing the senbon to be redirected severely off course and into the ground. "We could of done this the easy way." She sighs and makes another handseal or two and she suddenly forms into the ground. Her hands spitting out clay balls which she forms into about 10 moles, five per hand. She lets them dig their way through the earth and cover the area how she sees fit. Staying underground Shoku readies herself for whatever is next to come.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Damn it a clay user you got to be kidding." Areku said rubbing his head, not to sure he was going to do now that she was underground, he couldn't really attack her at all and she could make an attack come for him,"Well good thing you ain't really the first." Areku muttered as he got his Hisakata Katana glowing blue now as he had poured some chakra into it then it discharging to the floor, to keep anything from coming from under him, Areku then looked at the other guy who was next to Shoku before and simply with his free hand threw five kunais with tags to him, two to his feet, two to his body horizontally and the last one to his face, as they got midway Areku made a seal as the wind around it burst out towards him at great speed.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games