Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:29 pm

M recalled earlier that day that Leeloo had dreamed of the elements. Knowing what they looked like, M pulled Leeloo's bag out of the closet it had been placed in and dumped the glowing cubes on the floor next to Leeloo. If M couldn't bring her back, maybe these things could.

"Elements!" Leeloo insisted and one hand reached out to the stones. They glowed in their seperate colors and she managed to grab them in her hands. It was incredibly exhausting but she pressed the cold stone to her chest. She closed her eyes, and attempted to ignore the painful spasms. Her back stopped arching and when she opened her eyes the irises were coming back. Her breathing was still painful and raspy and her heart was still a little slow but she murmured words in the divine language to the stones. "M, I... I..." She couldn't trust herself to say it, and tears seeped out of the corners of her eyes. "I l..."

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sarax Alistair

Tomeko walked back down the stairs that had led her to the roof. She has a blank look on her face, it void of all emotion. Like someone had flipped a switch inside her head, she now remembered everything about her life before the lab. Her parents...her siblings...everything.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:36 pm

"....are you troubled as well..Tomeko?...." M asked Tomeko, at reading her troubled thoughts. M wondered if he would go through a phase of self recognition and wish to die as well. If this fate that was falling on all the others occurred to him, who would save him?

Sonic went for a walk in the jungle and when night fell he found a soft place to sleep until morning. Unfortunately, hungry predators found him before morning came. Before he could defend himself, the animals pounced and devoured him alive.

".....experiment 7 has flat-lined......."
".....send in replacement......."
"......launching......"

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:40 pm

".....you must be weak.....if your mind is capable use thoughtspeak....." M told Leeloo, watching her struggle. Her sudden awareness gave hope to M that she could be saved. "....how can I help you?...."
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Leeloo stared. M, your thoughts suddenly changed. I'm... I wanted to tell you... you may think I'm irrational and that this statement does not fit with logic but... I love you. My heart aches and I'm sorry that you had to watch me die. I wish... I wish this had never happened. She looked worried. M, say something. What happened? Your memories and thoughts are tinted with fear that had nothing to do with death.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:52 pm

"....I believe I have learned what 'love' is and you make me very happy as well.....After nearly losing another friend....the discomfort became too intense....I also recall words spoken to me earlier today that helped me know how to ease my discomfort......doing anything less than all I can for u is a failure on me....." M informed Leeloo. "......if you have reason to live....why quit living?....." M asked curiously and more casually now that the situation had become less intense.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:00 pm

I'm now...at least I think I am She thought back to M. But...I remember everything. I don't know how but I do.

Sarax Alistair

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:02 pm

".....perhaps you would find comfort in company right now?...." M asked her, knowing that he couldn't let her go off on her own like Nelia tried. Were all the experiments this emotionally unstable? M could only wonder. He was concerned for the well-being of his new found friends.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:03 pm

I don't know love. I was built to protect and not to love, yet my body feel... univitably drawn to you. I knew you behave like a machine. I wanted... no I needed to show you that you are so much more. And I knew it would not be so difficult to survive when I am around. Right now I am weak, but my strength is growing. The elements are a piece of me. Leeloo told him and stared at him. She blinked slowly.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sarax Alistair

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:14 pm

Tomeko smiled to herself. Yes, company sounds very nice. She walked out into the hall and headed back to the room, replaying her memories inside her head, still trying to figure out if they are real or not.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:24 pm

"....would you want help in sorting your thoughts?...." M asked tomeko, knowing that being able to read her mind would probably make it easier for him to help her.

"Do you still need me to perform life support for you or will the blocks sustain you?" M asked Leeloo out loud. The mystical properties of the 'elements' interested M and he wanted to know how they worked exactly. When Leeloo was well, M might ask her about them.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Leeloo shook her head. "The elements will keep me well." She said, emphasizing the name to make it clear that they were special and not some random triangular prisms carved out of stone.

(( Sorry, I have to go. I have school tomorrow and I need some sleep before the pain killers stop working. Night! ))
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:44 pm

".....very well...." M said releasing his hold on Leeloo. With her recovery in progress, a heavy burden had been lifted from his shoulders and his heart lightened. He didn't see it as this of course. He saw it as the lessening of discomfort by being replaced with comfort.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games