Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:32 pm
((You could have, white chakra can increase your speed, so you could have ther ran, or used really fast hand seals to substition. You could have used Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique) to avoid it. There is rarly a time at this level where you can do "nothing"))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:52 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((You could have, white chakra can increase your speed, so you could have ther ran, or used really fast hand seals to substition. You could have used Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique) to avoid it. There is rarly a time at this level where you can do "nothing"))

((I don't know that Justu! Also do you think you'd be thinking that if a bomb just hit you! NO you'd be thinking OH s**t!!!))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:02 pm
( i Agree lol i have been in a explosion be fore and thats exactly what i was thinking OH s**t!!)((P.S i did get some good scares from it XD mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:04 pm
((Well if you think IRL terms then yes, but Naruto terms bombs are nothing. You are a ninja, your trained to deal with it. You only lost cause you were unprepared and can't think under stress.))  

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:06 pm
((Just be happy your rpc is still alive, though I was pretty sure they were going to like cut you in half or something you lucked out yes you did ^_^))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:07 pm
((............. stare i guess thats true stare stare stare ))  

fire assasin8

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:09 pm
fire assasin8
( i Agree lol i have been in a explosion be fore and thats exactly what i was thinking OH s**t!!)((P.S i did get some good scares from it XD mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ))

((See!! Also Masumi if you were getting after me for using Electric Restistance Training to numb the pain. Think if I had said I had dodged, both your counter and Shoku's Bomb? I would have gotten a Post saying THERE IS NO WAY YOU DODGED A LIGHTNING BOLT! IT'S WAY TOO FAST! You were wondering how Shoku dodged a Wind Slash at Point Blank Range, so I think I would have heard something too! 3nodding xd 3nodding xd 3nodding xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:19 pm
((Cause thats not how the jutsu works. I'm sorry you want to mis use it but thats not how it works. When you use lightning jutsu you receive shocks from it, ERT makes it so you barely even feel those shocks. Also you could have dodged it since i spent like 10 seconds charging it up and you were a few feet away. Where Shoku was like a couple inches. I'm sorry you don't know how to work your own character but dont blame me for enforcing the effects of jutsu.))  

Masumi H Dekata

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:38 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((Cause thats not how the jutsu works. I'm sorry you want to mis use it but thats not how it works. When you use lightning jutsu you receive shocks from it, ERT makes it so you barely even feel those shocks. Also you could have dodged it since i spent like 10 seconds charging it up and you were a few feet away. Where Shoku was like a couple inches. I'm sorry you don't know how to work your own character but dont blame me for enforcing the effects of jutsu.))

((I am not mad a all. I'm wondering why you're saying I could have dodged it, when clearly it was the breking point for Vrail! Making you and Shoku Win, now quit being a sore winner. I fight fair, and if I thought it wouldn't be fair, or if I couldn't dodge, then I didn't. Maybe I know how to work Vrail, it's just my idea that having him talk big, then get beat up during the Exams, throughfore teaching him a life lesson, is the best way to go. Everyone needs a CHANGING POINT in their character and I picked this one. I would like to be chuunin, but if I don't get it then oh well. Vrail has learned that it's much more than powerful jutsus and a sharp weapon. It's about skill and heart. That's what he'll work on! The White Charka bloodline was picked for the purpose of it being just above a regular ninja. Better Chakra, Faster Speed and a cool new look, but that's it. smile You can say what you like, but I kinda know what I'm doing. I am wrong every now and then like when you corrected me on the ERT. I just thought it would help! Now I'm sorry you're being a BUTT and that I didn't dodge the Lightning bolt! I'm sorry you won! Ok? Next time I'll throw Paper bombs all around you and use weapons made from grass! xd ))

((Hahaha Random Thought! Do they have Resistance Training for Fire, in case of Burns? Water, for wrinkly skin? Earth, for the dehydration? Wind, for Bad Hair Days? Hahaha ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:35 pm
Katsu thought of how to approach Vrail and decided on a butcher knife."Vrail, I am going to train you in combat"Katsu yelled while swinging the butcher knife to Vrail's neck."And yeah, I do like picking on you cause I met you first".

((Katsu's thoughts:Kunai, no, too weak. how about a good beating, no, a bad beating, or a... I'm giving up on the beating, I'll just chop his head off.))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:43 pm
((HEY THE AX IS MY THING scream ...Grr people about to get hurt around here stare ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:45 pm
(((Yay I want to see that ^_^))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:46 pm
((Scarey eek ))

The shock of the force, slammed Vrail against the wall, as he blocked the attack with his Chakra Blades. He smoothly went under the Axe as soon as it stopped moving, running into the next room. Grabbing some medical clothes, swiftly putting them on. He head back out and for Katsu "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH?" he asked as his white chakra swirled around his arms, in his rage.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:54 pm
"Yeah"Katsu said"And now your gonna feel more pain, 'cause I shouldn't even tell you what I've done(Bottom)."Katsu got out a small surgically made knife and needles.

((Don't hurt me

Once I ripped off the ****s of a guy and shoved them down his throat because he wasn't here with the pizza in 30 minutes)) scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream evil evil evil twisted twisted twisted evil twisted evil twisted scream scream gonk gonk twisted evil evil evil burning_eyes  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:00 pm
(( rolleyes Big Deal... I Opened a Meat Pie Bakery and I kill people to get the meat for my Pie!))

Vrail scowled at him "Then what was that for?" he asked as he looked at the axe. He then saw the scapal and needles "What do you plan to do with those?" he asked kinda frightened, but ready to defend himself.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games