Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:37 pm
"The offer stands..." The officer said, before looking at everyone else.
"This debriefing is now dismissed."

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:47 pm
"give me some time. I might end up taking it." Demi said, before walking away. "It's better than doing nothing.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:49 pm
Dojime was sitting quietly in the debriefing rooms, listening to the plans. He wasn't in the usually happy cheery mood that he was normally in. Demi had shown him a little too much disrespect and he intended to do something about it. He would wait until after the debriefing to talk to her about it. He kept his stare forward until the officer said the debriefing was over. He got up from his chair and went on the hunt for Demi.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:51 pm
Gil looked over at Demi. He didn't follow for a few moments as he knew better than to antagonize her.
After those few moments, he walked in the same path she did.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:54 pm
Demi had paid no attention to the two following or looking for.. mainly because she didn't notice. Everything just seemed to be blacked out for the moment for her. She just went straight to her room (after wandering around lost for a couple of minutes.) and laid down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. "...Some ******** day..." She muttered quietly, glaring now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:59 pm
Gil looked over at Dojime with a bored expression.
"Soooo...Hunting Demi, I take it..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:01 pm
"Yes..." he said to Gil. Dojime spotted Demi as she walked into her room. He touched his hand to the pad, it opened and he entered. "Demi, we need to talk about your attitude." He said in an irritated tone. He hated having talks like this with pilots but he would not be disrespected.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:04 pm
"Look, I'm a bit ticked off about all that's happened today, alright?" Demi snapped, continuing to glare up at the ceiling. "I'm sorry I'm snapped at you. Now leave me alone... please." She said, adding in 'please' after several moments of silence.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:16 pm
Dojime held in his anger. He pushed a button on the wall and the door closed and locked. "No..." He said forcibly. "I know you're ticked at what happened. I know the feelings you are feeling, I've felt them." Dojime's voice got low, and dark. "But if you EVER show me disrespect like that again there WILL be repercussions..." He grew silent for a moment and waited for her to respond.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:19 pm
Hearing the door locked, Demi instantly sat up in her bed and glared directly at Dojime now. "You have no idea what I'm feeling." She growled, getting up from her bed as she walked over and pressed the same button, the door unlocking. "PLEASE, get out." She said again, glaring more at him.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:11 pm
Dojime's eyes meet her glare. His eyes looked like the eyes of an 80 year old man. They were the eyes of a man who had seen many things. The eyes of someone who had seen to much war. Intense, unwavering, ancient eyes. "Really...?" He said quietly. "As long as I have been in the military do you really think that I don't know what your going through?" His head tilted forward and his eyebrows narrowed and pointed inwards. "You have no ******** idea." He said, his voice was quiet and low.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:43 pm
Gil stood on the other side of the door, leaning against it with his arms crossed. He could hear most of the argument and it seemed one-sided. Of course it was, it was a veteran against a rookie.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:12 am
"Even if you have been through what I've been through today - which I HIGHLY doubt - then you should be able to understand that I'm not in the best of moods right now and it's only natural for me to start snapping at people, even if they are my commanding officer." Demi growled, continuing to glare at him. "You may have gone through similar things but there's no way in Hell you went through the exact same thing. Unless this place is really ran by a bunch of dumbasses, I think KAVA would have thought of a way to counter a rifle like that if it's been around for as long as you have. Yet I see nothing done for a rifle take could - and did - take out half of our men because of a stupid mistake I made!"

"Now I've asked you twice to leave my room and give me some peace." She said, hitting another button making the door open. "Now I'm telling you.. both," she paused, looking at Gil. "Get. Out."

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:42 am
Gil shuddered, before slowly scooting out of view...Hell hath no fury like a women with these kinds issues...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:43 pm
Good Gil left. Dojime was going to shoo him away anyway. He stood his ground. "No. you are a soldier under my command. Start acting like one," he demanded.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games