Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:27 pm
Kikari put her hands on top of her head today was bad, bad bad she needed to get out of here. She caused so much trouble. She needed to leave now, she stood up reappearing and slowly walked off to a dark room that hadn't looked as if anyone had ever went in there. She opened the door and flicked on the light as she reached into her pocket. She pulled out things unspeakable but laied them out on the table. "Nani it's time to go home" she whispered closing the door behind her she pulled oout a lighter and lit three small tea light candles and flicked the light off. She took a purplish pouder and pourded it in a circle around her. She took the tea light candles and set them in front and at her sides. She took a small red bottle off the table and once again made a circle around her. She opened her fists and let blood fall from her hands as it engulfed in flames. Her hair flew upward as her skirt and shirt flapped. She was fully engulfed in flames when she reached down and took off her shoes the only thing keeping her at the school. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around her as she began to dissapear. "Here we finally go Nani"

"But Kikari what about Chiro? Don't you think he cares" she questioned.

"Why should he? I only cause trouble for him. He's better without me."

Haku sat on the table waiting patienly "Kikari where are you?" he questioned softly.

Kikari gasped "Haku" she thought and quickly through open the door and ran out. She ran back to Chiro,Haku, and Ayumi still dissapearing and still on fire. She grabbed Haku quickly "Nice to see you again Ayumi" she whispered and ran back to the room stepping in the circle as she finally disspeared. Haku slipped from her arms just as she dissapeared. Kikari reappeared in her house "We only have 15 minutes so we need to destroy him fast ready Nani and Haku?" she questioned and looked down "Where's Haku?" she asked Nani.

Nani shook her head "He took off before we left" she whispered

"Then this really has to be fast c'mon" she ran through the house where she found Kyu and Kairi. She let herself turn demon as her claws grew she ran at him and sliced through his shirt but barely scratching his skin "So I see you knew I was comming" she uttered.

"Never underestimate me Kikari" he uttered and pulled out his sword slicing her shoulder and shoving it through her stomach then jumping back and pulling the sword out preparing for her attack.

Kikari gasped and grabbed her shoulder and stomach. "Dragon Fire!" she screamed as he was engulfed with flames his one weakness. He immedently fell to the ground and she kicked him. "He's dead" she uttered and ran over to Kairi "Kairi honey speak to me." The small girl did not stir she picked her up and ran out of the house and down the street. "MOM!" she called as she ran into a yellow house.

A woman with tan skin and dark brown hair came out "Oh my" she whispered seeing Kikari and Kairi. She ran over and took Kairi and laied her down on the couch. She placed her hands on her and tried to heal her. She nodded looking over at Kikari.

The spell started to wear off "Mom I need you to watch the kids for me... my spell's wearing off"

"Sure honey but why, what happened to her?" she questioned consentraring on the small body.

"Kyu" she whispered "I killed him I think so don't worry" she whispered grabbing her shoulder as she began to dissapear back into the student lounge."Bye mom" she whispered closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:47 pm
Mirror gazed around the area, no emotion on her face for she was like a statue that was ready to crumble at any minute. Her "training" session had been a nightmare....They know I have NO skill with weapons what so ever! And, yet they tell everyone I'm a pro and I end up looking like an idiot!!! Magic, yes...steel to steel. She sighed and rubbed her palms, they were raw and coverd with open cuts that were starting to bleed, she also had numorous splinters and blisters from her inexperience.

"Might as well pay a visit to the infirmiry...." she gatherd her things and headed towards the door that went into the main part of the school and turned down the hall towards the Hospital...

Queen Ismaire

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:56 am
"Ayu! Odd story, really." (skip timely explination) "That's why I needed help to find her." Suddenly Kikari came back, engulfed in flames. She grabbed something and turned back. "Huh? What was that about. It looks like she dropped something." Chiro went over and found one of Kikari's fairy friends. He picked him up. "You're...Haku right? Are you okay?"
Faris burst through the door again. "Chiro! Ayumi-kame! That girl you had me follow. It was hard to track her cuz she was invisable for awile. When I found her, it looked like she was opening what the Elder called a Demon's Gate. Two rings and fire." She stopped, catching her breath.
"Calm down, calm down. You're exausted." Chiro stopped for a moment and looked at Haku. "She went home? Without Haku? I knew it, something's wrong."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:20 am
"Mom!" she suddenly yelled before she dissapered and ran over to her and kairi "I'll take her with me" she whispered grabbing her small child. She nodded as she dissapered clutching Kairi to her chest. She reappeared in the room and grabbed her things.She was covered in dirt from the fire and her shoulder started to give way. "I need to find someone to heal her. First things first Haku..." she whispered heading off for Ayumi, Chiro, and Haku.

Haku looked up at Chiro worry in his face "She is comming back right?" he questioned.

She finally made it to there table where her drink was still on the table. She was exausted from her shoulder and hands bleeding and trying to carry her daughter around. She closed one of her eyes in attempt to perserve the rest of her strength. "Haku..." she whispered hoarsly. "C'mon we need to g-get Kairi to the infirmary" she whispered breatihng heavily.

Haku practicly fell out of Chiro's hands "Kikari...Kairi!" he said with shock "Wh-what happened!" he screamed flying over to her.

"Kyu...tried again" she whispered. "All I could do was scratch the surface...before he got me...I think....I think...Dragon fire...worked" she whispered her knees giving way as she fell to the floor. 'Kikari your stronger than this get up' she thought angrily. She made her way back up "We need to go Kairi's dieing" she said turning away "Nani make sure Haku follows" she whispered to the fairy on her shoulder.

Nani nodded "But wait Kikari what about you and Kairi what...what if you don't make it to the infirmary?"

"If I don't make it there make sure Kairi does" she whispered walking off to find the infirmary.

Nani nodded "C'mon Haku" she whispered dragging Haku along.

"Nani I can fly by myself!" he said pulling away from her and flying up landing on Kikari's shoulder. "So what happened again?" he questioned.

Kikari didn't reply she just walked and looked down at Kairi.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:28 am
"I have no idea what's happening, but I don't think it matters anyway." The air grew dry again as the moisture condensed into a sphere of water. Chiro's hands started glowing, and the water swarmed around Kikari and the kid. The water began to engulf them both. "Don't worry about the water, it's just cleaning the wounds. Ayumi, I need some help." He said some words in another language and the water began to glow as it wiped the blood. "It will disinfect the wounds now too."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:38 am
"Okay, I'm on it." She dismissed Faris and her eyes began glowing. "Chimino hisen, ryuo salahenth. I call you here now, Coalticue!" In a flash of light, a girl in a white and silver gown appeared. "Please. They need help and we don't have time to get them to the infermary."
The woman smiled. "Leave it to me, Ayumi-kame." Two orbs appeared in her hands and she threw them at Kikari and the girl. They were both covered in light, and a majority of the wounds began to heal. Ayumi dropped to her knees. This is tiring me out faster than i thought. When the light fanished about 90% of the wounds had healed. Ayumi dismissed Coalticue. "That should...be...alright for...now." She sat down exausted.  

Lyrical Nanoha

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:26 pm
Kikari blinked once and looked down at Kairi "Kairi?" she questioned softly her eyes softened as she stroked her hair. She looked down at her stomach still a bit sore but mostly healed and her shoulder was completly healed "Thank you" she whispered turning to Ayumi and Chiro. "Thank you so much."

Kairi's brown eyes opened slightly "Mommy?" she questioned as tears fell and she clutched Kikari.

"It's fine honey" she whispered stroking her daughter's hair still. She kneeled down setting her down. "Think you can walk?" she questioned softly looking into her eyes. As tears formed in her own and slowly fell down her cheeks.

Kairi stood up wobbling slightly and looking into Kikari's eyes. She wiped her tears then her mom's "Mommy don't cry. Everything's all better now" she whispered her eyes sparkling.

Kikari nodded "Your right...." she took a breath wiping the tears that were still falling away "It's all better now...now listen I want you to come with me" she whispered picking her up and walking over to Ayumi and Chiro. "I know I've already said this but you don't know how much this means to me...Thank you so much" she turned away to wipe her tears again. She hated showing emotion. She set Kairi down and shook her head 'what do I do now I can't keep her here' she thought.

Kairi looked up at her mom then looked over to Chiro and Ayumi. She ran over to Ayumi and hugged her tightly and let go "Thank you for saving us" she whispered. She looked up at Chiro and ran over to him hugging his leg and letting go. "Thank you for saving us" she whispered once more.

Kikari turned around when Kairi ran off about to protest until she hugged Ayumi and Chiro. "Uh..." she all she managed and relaxed watching her run about. She smiled she had only been here for a little while and she already caused messes, ran away, been a jerk, brought her daughter to school, and forgot her own Fairy when she went home. She placed her hand on her head and the other around her waist 'God' she thought. Kikari kneeled beside Ayumi and placed her hand on her shoulder giving her some of her energy. She smiled "Take mine god knows that I don't need it what I really need is Riddlen." She stood up and sighed "C'mon Kairi we need to find somewhere for you to stay."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:09 am
"Never would have guessed you had a kid." Chiro said to Kikari as he helped Ayumi to her feet. "Should I even ask why you were both slashed and bloody?" He sighed. "Nah, not this time." He brought his hands to his side and the suroundings became clearer. "I'm glad I raised an ice wall before all that, or this would have caused a large uproar probably. Then again, this might be commonplace here." He looked at the kid running around. "Kairi huh? That's a nice name. I think I know how you can take care of her staying here."  

Chase Arni

StormyWeasel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:36 pm
Lia walked into the student lounge pointing everything out loudly to Isaac,
"Ok, here is the Student Lounge. Its where the students can come and chill and hang out without doing much of anything. That way," she said pointing in the Direction of the boy's dorms, "Is the boy's dorms and the girl's are the other way. So, you should go to the boy's dorms and get your room set up and unpack. I'm going to head to my room for a bit but then I'll meet you back down here. OK?" she asked hoping that this would be a good idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:55 pm
Kikari sighed she would explain later "She's not mine exactly...well not just her all three of them..." she shook her head "I adopted them...kinda I found them and Ki, he was left on my doorstep." she whispered picking Kairi up "Chiro be reasonable...I can't raise my daughter here and go to school...and how fair is that to Ki and Kika?" she questioned softly placing her hand on the back of Kairi's head as she drifted to sleep on her shoulder. "Like I said thanks a bunch" she said turning and walking off to find a place to keep her.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:46 am
"Wait, three? Not just Kairi? Okay, that does change things a bit." He thought for a moment. "Okay, we'll talk with you later. You remember where my dorm room is right?" He turned to leave too but then looked back. "See you two later. I got to get Ayumi to some pure water. Hope you feel better soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:47 am
She nodded and sighed heading for her room. She carfully scooted Kairi up as she turned left "This was easier when your dad was still around..." she whispered. She felt guilty for lieing to Chiro about Kairi and Kika but she told the truth about Ki. She thought of Kyu "Maybe...maybe he's still alive Kairi maybe I can transform him so he'll be good...maybe...will never happen" she whispered to herself. She continued to walk as her thoughts wandered on "What's wrong with me Kairi?...Everyone of them are evil...why does it have to be like that?" she closed her eyes softly as she turned right. She stopped short upon seeing Kyu she clutched Kairi tighter. He was burnt badly and looked weak. "Kyu..." she hissed "Why are you here? How did you get here? What do you want?" she questioned stepping back.

"Kikari I've been listening to you and I'm sorry" he said flatly showing no emotion.

Kikari looked around 'Gah where am I? I can't run not knowing where I am.' She looked him in the eyes "That's highly unlikely So spill it what the hell do you want?" she uttered coldly.

"Heh to obvious huh? well even if you got that your not to bright if you can't figure out why I'm here."

"I really don't care why your here I just want you to leave!" she said as her temper rose. She knew why he was here "You can't take her and you can't take me out here. Here I feel unstopable."

He smirked "Feel unstopable? Feeling Is not going to help you here." He ran forward in attempt to grab Kairi.

Kikari jumped backward and through Kairi in the air as a black orb abosrbed her "We can't fight here" she uttered and grabbed Kairi. "We need to go to the training grounds to finish this once and for all." She broke open the orb 'what a usless waste of my power' she thought and twisted her arm slightly as she, Kairi, and Kyu dissapeared to the training ground.

(( If you need me I'll be in the training ground Bye ^^ ))  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:46 am
"See you later Kikari." Ayumi said as she headed off with her kid. She was standing now, with the help of Kikari's boost, but she needed to get to pure waster to recharge her energy completely. "That was an intresting first day huh?" They walked out of the lounge, looking for a...spring or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:10 pm
Lia eventually shrugged and decided Isaac could take care of herself. She picked up Takuto, huggled him, and then left the Student Lounge, deciding to find someone else to talk to.  

StormyWeasel

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games