Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Telaria was rather reluctant to agree with this plan. "It will be difficult. If I'm correct then the Conflicted will already have their own plan to counter this plan. They seem to make it their business to always be one step ahead of us. Not to mention, it depends on how long it would take to brew the potion as well for there are some potions that can't be brewed in a manner of minutes. Hopefully this isn't one of them," she said before adding..."And you might as well add me to the small list of people for Abigail will not rest until her revenge upon me is complete," Telaria said before falling silent again staring at her half drained cup before a smirk touched her lips. "Not to mention, the risk might be quite exciting," she said.

Eisti felt her spirits lift slightly, but another thought entered her mind. "I do not know why, but I have this feeling that my grandmother's life is in danger." She looked up at Matheus. "Do you think it would be possible for me to go visit her earlier so I can check up on her?" she asked fearfully, her eyebrows stitched together. She could not help this fear she felt within. Something felt amiss.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Jean listened. She ran upstairs to go and get her bag, as she ran back downstairs quickly. "Luckily for me, I started this potion a few weeks back, you know just in case" she stated as she took out five vials. "There is just one more ingrediant I need...the blood of a small beast" she stated with a sigh. "I know it's kind of gross, but I dont know of any substitute...unless maybe I can use my blood" she stated. She then took out a dagger that was neatly decorated with vines and everything. "Yes...I believe it should work, afterall we are all animals in a sense" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:03 am

Rasiel could be seen by no one but was under the waterfall, the rushing water falling upon his hair coated his body and was so soothing. He washed his hair and his body thoroughly before he decided to get out, he leaped from the water and onto a bock as his hair gracefully flowed through the air, while doing so the wind dried his hair and enscripted words then flowed around his bdoy as clothing of his choice then materialized upon his body, they were similar o the ones he wore last night but of a darker color. Upon his back waist was the unique one of a kind Zaiphon blade which his father had passed on to him and with that he vanished with a rush of wind. Moment later the breeze would brush through the window and he would materialize in the living room not to sure whats going on. "Good mornig everyone." He called out.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:48 am

Matheus looked to Brim, and nodded, "We'll do what we can. Just in case though...I don't think anyone should be going anywhere without someone else with them anymore." she said. Goldor of course wouldn't go along with that idea, but the rest of them could. Strength in numbers after all.
"Don't worry Miss Eisti. Right after breakfast I'll take you to see your grandmother. Okay?" Mathues said softly to Eisti.

Matheus' attention was soon captured by Telaria however, and her brows knit together. "Why would Abigail be after you? What did you do to anger her?" Matheus asked, truely and completly confused. She had no knowledge what so ever that Talaria and Abigail were sisters, and even less knowledge of the inncident that happened between them.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:00 am

Telaria cursed silently. She knew that she shouldn't have mentioned the revenge that her sister wanted on her, but she knew that they would find out the truth sooner or later and she would have rather been the one to have told them. She looked up from her cup. "I am sorry I never told anyone this. But...Abigail is my sister. You see when she and I were young, we were both being pursued by a band of witch hunters. While I managed to get away, she was captured by them. I could not do anything about it for after they had captured her, they disappeared without a trace. I could not find them. Abigail believes that I abandoned her so she grew to despise me and all humans wanting revenge on not only them, but me as well." Her eyes glistened with tears, which she fought back. "The young woman I once knew as my sister is now dead. Her thirst for revenge has transformed her into a creature that I do not even recognize."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:14 pm

Jean had listened to everyone when she heard Rasiel's voice. "We're in the kitchen" she stated as she listened to Telaria's story she shook her head. "I'm sorry for your loss" she stated as she took the blade and slit the palm of her hand as she began to bleed into a small bowl. She took the five vials and poured each ingrediant in as the blood mixed in, giving a smoky green effect as Jean inhaled and released a pink gas as it "poofed" and she looked at the rest of the coven. Her potion was complete. "Well this it" she stated with pride.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:14 pm

A ferm but gentle hand was placed on Telaria's shoulder and Ayatane smiled down at her. Your sister isn't dead, Telaria, just lost. I'm sure that she's just a little confused is all. We'll just have to bring a little bit of light into her world again to help her rediscover the path that she was ment to be on. There is no such thing as a truely evil person. Everyone has good in them and I know that your sister has some in her somewhere. Its just a little hard to find right now.
Ayatane took his hand off her shoulder and looked to the others.
Well, if we're going to town I'll go get my armour and blades. I doubt we'll need them but... just incase. I'll be right back.
Ayatane walked back to his room, he closed the door to give himself a bit of privacy and adorned his armour with a learned haste. placing his blades on both his hips. Ayatane looked out the window and frowned slighty. The star had shown him misfortune last night and now that they were going to town he was hoping that his prediction wasn't going to be as bad as he thought. He didn't want to say anything, he didn't want to worry them about something that a fortuntellers fansies predicted the night before. Ayatane put his smile back on so as not to worry the others, their hopes were shaky right now and their emotions fragile. He didn't want to shatter something that should be nurtured right now with predictions of ill omens. Ayatane closed his door and rejoined the others. Mostly though, he was by Telarias side. He gave a nod to let everyone know that he was ready when they were.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Eisti looked up at Matheus and smiled thankfully nodding silently before turning to Telaria and frowning. "I never knew that she was your sister. I found it difficult to see a resemblance," she said truthfully. It was true in her eyes. Abigail and Telaria did not have the appearances of sisters. But she supposed that there was a very good reason for that.

Telaria smiled softly at Ayatane as he spoke comforting words to her before he left to get his armor and weapons. She glanced at Eisti when she asked her question. "Actually, Abigail and I are twins," she said. "Identical twins to be exact. But throughout the years, our appearances changed through our magical abilities. That is why we do not look alike anymore."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:31 pm

((Sorry for not posting.. I'm just not feeling the creativity at the moment. sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Matheus' eyes widened slightly, though she tried her best to hide it. "Abigail....is your sister?" The shock in Matheus' expression was almost too obvious. And what was worse was taht Abigail was a sister with a grudge, and a whole lot of power over the town. Telaria was in more danger then she probably even thought. Matheus sighed heavily, and found herself wondering if anything else was going to go wrong. How many more targets were going to be placed over there heads, and how many more lives wold be lost before the Blessed were able to make even a small victory in this battle against the Conflicted.
"Well...the four of us should stay together then when outside. Or at least in pairs. I'll take Eisti out to her home now...before she's blamed as a witch as well." Matheus' voice had dropped somewhat at the end of that sentence. She looked over to Jean, attempting a small smile, "I don't think I'm familar with that potion. What exactly does it do?" Matheus asked with a slight tilt of her head.

"I plan to show her what she has made herself suseptible to. After that...I don't care. You can have her for whatever you're thinking." Abigail answered Raziel. That should please him. Raziel would enjoy the free use of a witch's life force, and soul. And she was certain he would be able to find use for her. Somthing that would not be enjoyable.
"I belive it is time to begin the plans I spoke of last night with Tartarus." Abigail said suddenly, changing the subject and placing there attention back to the next task at hand. The bewitching of Eisti's grandmother.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Jean was shocked as well. No wonder things seem so heated between them. She then looked up at Matheus. "Well this was the potion I was talking about earlier. I made it just in case any of us were convicted of witchcraft" she stated. "It will allow you appearance to be changed for about an hour" she stated and it's enough here to go around for 12 people but seeing how only four of you need it, then it's more than enough" she stated with a nod.

Tabith looked at Abigal as she spoke. It was clear that she was one not to cross. When she hear that Eisti's grandmother was to be bewitched. She smirked. It was sad but then again the woman had lived her life, it was about time she died anyway.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:46 pm

Rasiel heard the call of Jean from the kitchen, he slowly made his way towards the kitchen slowly swinging the door open to find the others, probably not all of them, but majority of them anyways. He didn't know what was going on or what they were talking about so he was kinda clueless though he did walk in just in time to hear Jean speak on the potion. "Whats going on?" He asked missing there conversation.

Celestin Selone

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:32 am

Brim took his hands of the girls' shoulders, and sighed lightly. "I'm going with you."
He told Eisti, and Matheus. "I won't take no for an answer or I'll just follow you any-ways. I know the town like the back of my hand. I'm sure I can stay out of sight."
With that said Brim crossed his arms showing he had put his foot down.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:42 am

Eisti looked up at Brim. She saw the determination in his eyes and knew that he was serious. But she was worried as well. "I don't know," she said with uncertainty in her voice. "But if you promise to stay well hidden then I do not see a problem with you coming along with us," she said with a nod. She had a feeling that it would be impossible to persuade him otherwise for he seemed very stubborn in his decision. "I just hope my grandmother is all right," she said.

Telaria nodded improvingly. "All right then. Matheus, Eisti, and Brim will carefully make their way to Eisti's grandmother to check on her." She looked at Jean. "I am not sure if that would be necessary," she said. "After all, technically, they are only after Brim right now. There is no need for us to change our appearance," she said. "I do not wish to hide from anyone unless I have no other choice."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games