Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:13 pm
"huh?" Risa kidishly asked,"why didn't you want to cast the spell...but if you didn't then why did riku....this is all so confuzzing! what did you do! something must have happend! it must had! Why else would Riku.....ri..ku..riku..dis...app...ear?" Then risa put her head to the ground and she landed on a tarot card. "What is this?" Risa asked as she picked it up,"Wow a tarot cards! can you do it?" Then Risa waved her hand over one of the cards and they all came to her hand. "But how do I have powers without riku?" Risa thought,"I remeber...I was more powerful then Riku...she said I was more powerful then her...and she was one of the most powerful mages ever..it can't be.." Then she returned to her happy go lucky self and gave Livvy the cards. "Do it!" Risa chanted,"I want to see the future!" She was trying to get the image of Riku out of her head..because she would never see her again..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:22 pm
Livvy was a little weirded out, to say the least, by Risa's childish behavior. She took the cards from Risa and placed them neatly stacked back on the desk. She decided to just drop the Riku subject for now, as Risa seemed to have done so. She'd find out about it sooner or later. "Risa, tarot cards don't tell you the future the way you're thinking. They're not really meant to tell the future at all. It's not like a crystal ball you know. The only thing I can do with them is tell a person's general past, present, and well...future." She muttered that last part as she had just got through telling Risa that tarot readings weren't for telling the future. Livvy looked at Risa, who looked at her with those pleading eyes. She sighed. "Fine, but like I said, it's very general and mostly just interpreting the cards."  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:42 pm
"So?" Risa joyfully said,"I just want to see what will happen! PLease!" Then Risa gave Livvy the puppy dog face cause she really wanted to she what she was going to get! "DO it!" Risa cheerfully chanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:16 pm
((lol...um I really don't know like anything about this but I will do my best ^_^ I was doing a tiny bit of research on it...of course, I'm mostly just gonna make this up lol sorry sweatdrop ))

Livvy sighed and started setting up the cards on the desk. As she did, she thought to herself. She knew she had out-right lied to Risa, but it was for her own good. There were many types of tarot card readings and they could be very specific about one's future. But she tried to convince people it was not so so that they didn't ask about their future. People are not meant to know what is to come. I've never been curious about my future and never done a future-telling tarot reading on even myself. She had laid out all the cards by now. There were 78 in total, and it was a good thing they were fairly thin. Otherwise, they would not have fit on the desk. "Pick three, but don't flip them over."

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:53 pm
Taking Riiko's hand, Rowan got to her feet and smiled. Removing her cloak she let her tail shift back and forth with the pink ribbon on it. "Thank you, Riiko, it means a lot to know I'm not a freak like I thought," Rowan said quietly. Spontaniously, she hugged Riiko before opening the door. "I think I'm going to go to bed, it is rather late." Smiling to herself, Rowan walked back to her room with her tail swinging behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:30 am
((its k. I actually know how to use them. I always do it at the elementry chool fair for my lil sis. Alot of kids were scaried sweatdrop ))
"OK!" Risa siad as she looked at the deck. She knew all of the cards in the desck because her mother use to do it all the time. Risa looked at all the cards carefully and she randomly picked two. But then one card was standing out to her..she felt like that card had a magical force around it. "Why is that card giving off a force?" Risa thought,"I will pick it up and find out what happens." So she did and gave the cards to Livvy in the order wich she picked them up.  

- -M ii ssy Mew

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:59 am
Legend opened the door to her brand new dorm and immediately fell onto the floor. It had been one thing having to run all the way back to the school from the lake, but it was even harder to run up the endless flight of stairs with three heavy suitcases. She panted as she picked herself up. Too...tired... She got up and lay down on her new canopy bed. She surveyed the room. It was small, but decent. There was a walk in closet and a small bathroom. There was a desk and a nice big chair in the corner of the room. It had white walls and a polished wooden floor. Legend took a deep breath, when she heard Risa and Livvy talking from next door. So there are incredibly thin walls...perfect! Now I can practice reading people's minds without them finding out! Legend decided to pop over to Risa's dorm and pay her friends a little visit.

Legend locked her dorm door and knocked on the dorm next door. "Risa, Livvy. It's me!" Legend said quietly, not trying to interrupt whatever they were doing. (OOC: Ooh, that just gave me a sickening thought xd You don't want to know what it was) "Could you please open your door?" Legend didn't know that what they were doing could possibly change her forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:41 am
((hey mew, you should really do this then. I'll just lay the cards out for ya hehehe...I was thinking about changing my art anyway cuz divination was something I came up with a while ago and I don' know what i was thinking...I just won't study it as an art anymore...Oh and Legend, we're in my dorm XD))

Livvy was interuppted from what she was doing by a knock at her door. "Hold on," she told Risa. She went over to the door and opened it. It was the girl from before, Legend. "You can come in," Livvy told her. "I have to finish this one thing for Risa, but you can have a seat on the bed and wait." Livvy wasn't so sure Legend would even find the bed in this pitch darkness, but that wasn't going to make her put the light on. Instead, she returned to the desk and opened the drawer, pulling out a box of matches and lighting a few candles she had set up in various places around her room. They were all lavender-scented, since it was Livvy's favorite fragrance.

"Now where were we?" She went back to the desk and laid the cards out on the table, putting the rest away. "Now you can flip them."

((Yea I figure since you have some experience with this, you can come up with it...sorry. I'm gonna go change my profile and edit the arts and then I gotta go get a sig update from Ceron))

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Okami07

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:41 pm
Okami first stopped at Legend's dorm which they now shared. For now, Okami kept a roll-up futon since the room was small. She set up a little nightstand where a picture of her mom and grandpa sat. There was also a faded photo of her dad. Okami's dad traveled a lot and hardly stopped by, she couldn't remember him much. She sat her suitcases down and took out her GBA SP. For a little, Okami played Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town. (OOC: Good game folks) Then, she walked to Livvy's dorm. She was suprised to see Risa there. Well, y'know, she kind of tried to KILL Livvy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:02 pm
((yea sweatdrop alot of very weird things happened but...what are ya gonna do? I think we've pretty much moved on...I don't know. Don't feel bad though, I'm kinda confused myself a bit. Everything happened so fast. I've updated my profile again, just FYI. I made it looked nicer and threw a few links in there on the kind of outfits Livvy wears. I also noted that her real name is Miranda, she's just used to being called Olivia))

Livvy turned to see her newest visitor. She was trying to figure out how she became so popular as she went and closed the door behind Okami. "You could have knocked you know." Liv noticed Okami looked a bit surprised to see Risa. She couldn't blame her really, but she didn't feel the need to explain. What could she say anyway? She was almost as lost as the others as to what had recently come over Risa. Of course, they didn't know about Riku disappearing and she was sure Risa didn't want to talk about it. They'd have to remain in the dark until she felt up to explaining. "You can have a seat on the bed with Legend if you want. This place is pretty small and there's really no place else to put you all unless you want to sit on the floor."  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:09 pm
Rowan stretched as she sat up in bed, looking around her room with a smile. This was the first time she'd felt quite so... free in quite some time. Getting out of bed, she chose a thin white summer dress with gold and cream ribbons running down along the dress and along the bodice in an empress cut and quickly got dressed. Picking out matching gold and cream ribbons she braided one into her emerald hair, and tied the other around her matching green tail. Opening her door, she made sure to lock it behind her before walking out of the dorm with a bounce in her step.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:30 pm
Riiko got dressed in a black tank top with 'see no evil, speak no evil' on it with a monkey smirking. She put on a pair of ripped jeans that looked like she had them since she was 5, but in a stylish 'I don't care' way. She brushed her slightly matted black hair and put a pair of contacts in. She put a black choker around her neck that hung her locket and Mikhail's pendent on it. She then just put on a pair of butterfly flip-flops and put her hair in braided pigtails. She closed the door behind her and saw Rowan a little ways down the hail, she tackled her with a hug and laughed as she played with her cat ears.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:38 pm
"Gak!" Rowan said as she went tumbling down the hall and had her ears played with. Smiling, she hugged Riiko. "Sorry I left so abruptly last night, I just felt like I needed a little time to myself to get used to not feeling... well... different." Still smiling Rowan realized she wasn't afraid if anyone saw her sharp teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:08 pm
"ooooh!, nice teeth Ro" Riiko said as she playfully toched them and gave her a wink. "So whatcha wanna do?"she asked her as she put her hands back in her pockets and almost tripped while she was walking with her. "Are you hungry?"she asked her new friend her ears twitching slightly.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:32 pm
Rowan's tummy growled a bit, and she blushed slightly. "I haven't eaten since before I came to school," she admitted quietly. "I'm not really sure where to get food here. Could you show me please, Rii?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games