Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:43 pm

"Oh..." Dulceri said as he leapt over her onto the other side of the bed. "I think somebody has forgotten about the business we have to attend to. And it's not the business I'm sure is on your mind." he said while gazing into her eyes. "Ready and willing as you are, we still have other things to attend to and see through to it's end. Get me lovely?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Helios looked at Nephilis and then to the horizon. In an instant Helios was propelled into the air as he inhaled the air, fueling his fire. He looked down over Evermore and then towards Shale. "Damn...I'm hoping we are doing the right thing" he said to himself. He looked towards Shale, it coming into his view as he descended into Shale the sand turning into glass under his feet. "Now where is Sand Man?" he questioned himself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Daphne blushed and looked into Dulceri's eyes, smiling as she did so. "I guess, you mean it has something to do with that boy and girl visiting? If so i've been ready..." She winked and kissed Dulceri on the lips softly, taking it slow because she didn't want this time with him to end. The world seemed to sink away when she kissed him, sending her into bliss.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:01 pm

"Mmm..." Dulceri knew he had to be on something else, but his eyes closed as physically, her and him became one. He laces his fingers through her dark hair and places his thumb against her earlobe. "..." He returns her kiss as deeply as her and then breaks it. "Yeah, I think I'm ready to now."

~~~

Nephilis drops in on Amiea with a smile, although a fake on. "Hey sis, what's up? Find anything in this city you didn't know about?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Amiea turned around to see her brother. She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Nothing I havent seen before" she stated with a laugh. She looked at him with a sigh. "What's going on with you, and where were you?" she questioned him simply.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Charon looked into the sky and sighed. " I wonder what Amara is doing right now... " He said as he trailed off. He blushed lightly and regained his composure. " Well I guess that can wait until later I need information. " spoken softly he spread his wings and took to the skies to find someone that could make sense of what had happened.

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:17 pm

"Good." Daphne kissed him again, moving to where he was on top. She kissed him passionately as she took off his jacket slowly and then taking off her over coat for her dress. "I'm glad your making time for me once I just came back."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Rygor stood next to Amiea when Nephilis appeared "Oh hey Nephilis" He said with a cheerfull smile. "I thought you were busy with important things" He said. He looked at Amiea "Amiea and I were just relaxing for a little bit" He said. He looked back at Nephilis still smiling glad that he and Amiea had gotten to have some time together.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Still playing the meledy on his flute inside the bulb he sat down on the floor. He wondered where Dulceri and Daphne went but just shrugged. No point in looking for them, they seemed to be busy anyways. He stood up and twirled his flute between his fingers. He then started playing the same melody but this time, he added additional notes.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:28 pm

"I was getting up some clothes to wear tonight." He said walking beside her. "The same thing you should be doing." Nephilis looks forward and begins thinking. "Hey you two, has there ever been anything you didn't agree with me on? Besides leaving the toilet seat up and using your clothes?"

~~~

"My time was meant to be doing something else, but I guess I have people for that." He kissed her again and smiles at her as he leans up again. "What'd you do while you were away? I mean besides the average kill people."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Amiea looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Yes, there have" she stated. "But you are prime leader and it's ultimately your decision" she stated. "I try to advise you, but it's your decision" she stated looking at him. "Excuse me, I have to get my clothes together as well" she stated. She ran to her room to pick out a nice blue gown that she would wear. She slipped out of her gown as she took a shower with a mist cloud that came abover her as she dried off she slipped into her new gown. She then walked back downstairs approaching Nephilis and Rygor.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Daphne thought about it and pointed to the scratch on her face. "Me getting hurt and stuff. Besides that I want you..." She pulled him back down, kissing him again with more passion than before. Daphne broke the kiss for a second, whispering to him. "I want to get this actually going... We do have business you know."

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:56 pm

"Well don't you look nice? I have to go and dressed for it all. I hope you won't mind riding us all to Shale. I can't get my suit dirty for anything." Nephilis looks over to Ryogr and asks,"What are you wearing?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Rygor thought for a moment before answering his earlier question. "Not really maybe a few things here and there but even if I did my job is to follow orders and protect you and Amiea" He said. He looked back at Nephilis "Why do you ask?" He asked with a little curiosity in his voice. Rygor had known Nephilis long enough to know he didn't normaly ask questions for no reason. He then looked at his current clothes "are you saying there is something wrong with my current attire" He said faking being insulted for a moment. He then smiled "I'm sure I have something" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:29 pm

(Yawn..Man I'm glad I'm out of Moderating, Now I can give my full attention back here and my life)

"Takeru Ryuunoske" as the old man yelled slowly swinging his cane at the sleeping fool. Takeru slowly was on the ground holding his own skull a bump appearing on the tip top of his head. "......ouch" as Takeru slowly arisen rubbing his hand on his bump and slowly yawned as he slowly looked at his Master. "Takeru!" as The old man swung his cane. Takeru took a step back and placed his hand out to stop the cane from coming any further. "Hai Hai I'm awake...yawns" as Takeru slowly opens his eyes. "Jeez Sensei its already the afternoon and I was so having a nice dream too" as Takeru slowly sat down. "Takeru I trained you since you were a youngster and this is the respect I get from a sleepy fool, Heh. I wonder what your parents would think if they were alive" Takeru slowly yawned again "Yeah... but there not... now what is it I have to do... " The old man sat down slowly sitting there with his cane. "I want you to go to Tenshu and meet with a Woman named Zephyr, after your done ask her to allow you to join her army" Takeru slowly nodded and paused. "Wait wouldn't I betray Hydron?" The Old man chuckled "No.. you would be like a Treaty of both sides.. now get up and get your Uniform on you leave today" Takeru sighed... as he slowly got up and went to his room to change into his attire....
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games