Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:57 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
Damn, I missed out on alot..! =/

Did you read the pages? We found out how Michael likes his sex, and how big his thingy is. ITS HUGE.
LoLOLOLOLOL, , omggg YESS thats hottttttttttt, =D 12 inches, good lord , that can kill a girl, lmaoo.!

Thats when he`s not horny. When he`s not horny its like 8 inches. Thats not a normal size. The normal size is like 5 to 6 inches. LOL, thats big. I bet no one expected that. : P
When he`s horny, its like 11 to 11 1/2 (or 12) inches. THATS HUGE. Oh my God, he`s going to make us scream, until our throat hurts, and we can`t scream anymore. xD

You know that picture of him getting out of a swimming pool? And he has black swimming trunks on? And he`s all wet, and he has nice abs? Anyways, now we know whats under those swimming trucks! And now we know how big it is! YAY.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Did you read the pages? We found out how Michael likes his sex, and how big his thingy is. ITS HUGE.
LoLOLOLOLOL, , omggg YESS thats hottttttttttt, =D 12 inches, good lord , that can kill a girl, lmaoo.!

Thats when he`s not horny. When he`s not horny its like 8 inches. Thats not a normal size. The normal size is like 5 to 6 inches. LOL, thats big. I bet no one expected that. : P
When he`s horny, its like 11 to 11 1/2 (or 12) inches. THATS HUGE. Oh my God, he`s going to make us scream, until our throat hurts, and we can`t scream anymore. xD

You know that picture of him getting out of a swimming pool? And he has black swimming trunks on? And he`s all wet, and he has nice abs? Anyways, now we know whats under those swimming trucks! And now we know how big it is! YAY.
Lol.!! When he's horny its 12 inches, xDD. Well he better get horny quick cause we won't get along unless it's LONNNNNNGGG. ;] lolol, and I love that pic with him in the swimshorts. I would just go up behind him and tear them off of him , jk, xP

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:08 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Lol.!! When he's horny its 12 inches, xDD. Well he better get horny quick cause we won't get along unless it's LONNNNNNGGG. ;] lolol, and I love that pic with him in the swimshorts. I would just go up behind him and tear them off of him , jk, xP

We have to try our best to make him horny up in Heaven! xD
Its one of my favorite pictures. I would jump him from the front, and just do it there. But then WAIT, there would be people going all "OMGOMGOMGOMG" so I would take him somewhere PRIVATE and do it there. But since he`s already on the floor, I would like drag him somewhere private. LOL.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:42 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Its one of my favorite pictures. I would jump him from the front, and just do it there. But then WAIT, there would be people going all "OMGOMGOMGOMG" so I would take him somewhere PRIVATE and do it there. But since he`s already on the floor, I would like drag him somewhere private. LOL.
Lol yepp,! xD , BTW, what does it mean when Michael likes it on top?

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:50 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Um, he likes being in control during sex. Like, he likes the girl laying down or just clinging to him/pressed against him.. I THINK. I might be wrong. xD
OR OR OR, he likes it when the girl is on top.. I have no idea.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:54 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Um, he likes being in control during sex. Like, he likes the girl laying down or just clinging to him/pressed against him.. I THINK. I might be wrong. xD
Either way if he likes to be on top of the girl or if he likes the girl to be on top of him, still hot, both ways, and I was looking at ur signature after reading what you said and i'm like , =DD , he likes it rough,YEAHH.!

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:57 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

haha it can
my ex had a 12 inch p***s
but I never did the nasty with him.
I was scared to lolz
mostly because he was whore, but that's a different discussion lolz
but my gay friend saw it and touched it lolz
he said it was big
and it wasn't erect eek
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:59 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Either way if he likes to be on top of the girl or if he likes the girl to be on top of him, still hot, both ways, and I was looking at ur signature after reading what you said and i'm like , =DD , he likes it rough,YEAHH.!

I think it means he likes the girl on top... not sure
we'll figure it out when we get to Heaven lolz

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:01 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

In my signature picture, his facial expression just says "I LIKE IT ROUGH! SO GIVE IT TO ME AND I`LL MAKE YOU SCREAM UNTIL YOUR THROAT HURTS!" xD
LOL, he is hot in my signature picture though. I like staring at the picture.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:04 pm

UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

haha it can
my ex had a 12 inch p***s
but I never did the nasty with him.
I was scared to lolz
mostly because he was whore, but that's a different discussion lolz
but my gay friend saw it and touched it lolz
he said it was big
and it wasn't erect eek

Thats odd. xD

I want to touch Michael`s p***s. Oh lord, what if he`s reading this?

MICHAEL. MICHAEL. YOU CAN`T BLAME A PERVY 14 YEAR OLD FANGIRL.

Dude, I feel nervous now, I can feel him reading this. And I feel like I`m blushing.

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:05 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

In my signature picture, his facial expression just says "I LIKE IT ROUGH! SO GIVE IT TO ME AND I`LL MAKE YOU SCREAM UNTIL YOUR THROAT HURTS!" xD
Hahah!! That made me laugh in real, lmaoo.! I wanna hear him scream , and moan , that's HOTTT. ;]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:09 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Hahah!! That made me laugh in real, lmaoo.! I wanna hear him scream , and moan , that's HOTTT. ;]

So do I. * u *
Michael moans, and Michael screams sound hot right now.

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:23 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

So do I. * u *
Lmaoo, they doo, ^^ and he'll probably sound like ''Ohhh yess, mmm, baby right there,, xD, I laughed while writing that xD
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:25 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

So do I. * u *
Lmaoo, they doo, ^^ and he'll probably sound like ''Ohhh yess, mmm, baby right there,, xD, I laughed while writing that xD

Lol, I laughed while reading that. It would be so hot if I heard him say that.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:27 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

So do I. * u *

Everytime I imagine him moaning and screaming, I laugh because I always think he's gonna say "hoo hoo!" and "chamon! almost there! hee hee! hoo hoo! Chamon!" and then when we finish he like gets up and starts spinning around XD
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games