Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image
S i n d e n k y_______S o s e i
Jounin/ANBU lll Kumogakure lll Samurai lll Sensor lll Yamanaka
"Gods One Sin."

Sindenky held the girl close as he thought. What did she not know? What was there he could say? After a short time he decided on what he could tell her, "I lived another life while i was in my Coma. For 9months i was fighting death from a Medical kinjutsu. During that time i lived as Sindenky Sabakou. A shinobi of the sand village. I lived a hard life, but it was pleasant. When i woke it took me some time to separate the two lives." he did not want to tell the entire story, but knew she would have more questions. He simply pressed his body against her, enjoying her presence.
"For the LORD loves justice...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...And does not forsake His godly ones...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...They are preserved forever...

...But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic | Jashinist High Priestess

"Wow . . ." Rini breathed. "That must have been terrifying." She kissed his shoulder, playing with his hair. "To have everything you believed turn out to be nothing but a dream . . . I would die if that happened to me . . ." The young woman pressed her lips to his, praying with all her might that such a thing did not happen to her -- that this -- what she had with Sindenky -- was not just a dream. "Who did that to you?" she breathed when she broke away.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 664

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

"Ameme. That silver haired witch." he said after they broke their kiss. He loved this girl, and loved laying with her in this bed. Sindenky was starting to recall what the old Sin had done. He had sacrificed everything for his family. Would Sindenky and Rini become a family? Not with this war it did not seem. "Will you attack Kumogakure?" he asked, wondering where she believed she would stand.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini mulled over Sin's question for a moment, resting her head on his shouler. Would she attack Kumogakure? It was a legitimate question, and though Jashin thirsted for blood to be spilled, Rini found herself leaning toward a different answer than that which followed her god's wishes. "No." Her words were firm and certain. "I'll stay here in Kiri -- with you -- and defend. Should Kumo invade, then I will fight, yes, but only on this turf -- only to protect that which is precious to me. If they come here, then their blood will run, but I will not go looking for a fight." After a pause, she added, "If whoever I fight surrenders, then I will spare them -- for you. But if they continue to struggle -- to try to do harm -- even when it is obvious they have lost -- then they are forfeiting their own lives."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 663

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Listening to her answer, he had expected it to be almost exactly as she said. Something stood out to him, she would stay here with him. He thought of how to say it, "I am going to join my country in battle. I may return here to Kiri in order to kill your father. What will you do?" he spoke the words hypothetically, not saying he was for sure going to return for blood.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini jerked upright, staring down at Sindenky as if he had just slapped her. For several moments, she could not find her voice, hurt and a sense of betrayal running circles in her eyes. Slowly, she started shaking her head. "No . . . you can't . . . you won't . . . I won't let you." The edges of her eyes almost seemed to fray with the beginning stages of madness as she suddenly leaned back over him, planting her hands on either side of his head. "I need you Sin! I can't lose you. I can't! If you leave -- if you leave, I will. I know I will, and then you'll be gone and I'll be alone again, and I don't want to be alone again. I can't. I can't!"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 662

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Sindenky sat up and pulled her slice to him, stroking the back of her head with his hand. "Shhh. Its ok, i am right here. you will not lose me, but i have an obligation to my village. What would you ask of me?" he asked, still holding her. This was something they needed to go though, ans he could not wait. Knowing the village, they were already planning something.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini clung to him, slowly settling down and fighting to think straight through the sudden onrush of fear that had gripped her chest. What could they do? They were stuck in the middle -- threatened to be torn apart. They could not just leave their villages -- not in this time of crisis. Neither of them were willing to just abandon their people and be forever marked traitors. She was even the Mizukage's daughter! What would that say about -- Rini froze for a heartbeat and then gasped, pulling back and grabbing Sindenky's shoulders. "I'm the Mizukage's daughter!" she declared, as if she had just realized the fact and it would solve everything.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 661

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Her outburst shocked him. He grabbed onto her arms and looked into her excitement filled eyes. "I know this?" he said. He did not understand were she was going with this.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:01 pm
As the two conversed the bug which Kamizuki had placed within Sindenky's shinobi pouch before he had left Kumo upon a mission crawled out. It buzzed about a bit before several other bugs joined it. The scrambled about the floor til they formed a message. 'Kumogakure; ASAP,' were the words the bugs had formed. It would be a clear sign he was needed.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

"Politics!" Rini chirped, jumping from bed and grabbing a robe. As she pulled it on, she browsed her bookshelf until she found what she was looking for. With a cry of success, she snatched up a book and hurried back to Sindenky, crawling back next to him and flipping through the pages. "Ah, here we go. While arranged marriages are normally contracted among families within the same community, far-sighted leaders have employed arranged marriages to bind together disparate cultures and nationalities in their realms often as a means of peace-building. Couples from enemy nations who work out great differences in the crucible of married life are said to contribute to the resolution of their nations’ historical and cultural conflicts. The international couples recognize the challenge of creating harmony between each other in spite of their different nationalities, cultures, and historical memories, as a way to contribute to the reconciliation between their nations. Don't you see?" Rini lifted her gaze, excitement dancing in her eyes. "I'm the Mizukage's daughter, and you're ANBU -- high-up in the ranks of Kumo!"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 660

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Sindenky heard what Rini said, and he also saw the bug forming the message. He crossed over to stand by her, pointing at the message. "I don't feel like The raikage would agree to something like that." he spoke slowly, and gestured to the message. He had to go. He had to do as the village asked, but he knew it would hurt Rini.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini lowered her gaze, not quite sure why she felt so crushed inside. "Right. Of course. It was a stupid idea, anyway," she mumbled, closing the book and tossing it aside -- not caring where it landed. She fought down the heat of tears prickling in her eyes. He was going to leave. After everything, he was still going to leave. Pain and anger swirled within her. "So that's it . . . the [censored] calls and you go running home with your tail tucked between your legs like some sort of [censored] dog?" she asked blankly, staring at the sheets gathered around her feet.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 659

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Walking forward and pulling Rini into his arms he kissed her, "I said i love you. Do not do this, you know what i have to do....Come with me. Present your idea to the Raikage. I wont let him hurt you again." he said, stroking her hair. He did not want to do this. The jounin would not abandon Rini or Kumogakure. No matter what it took he swore now he would make this work.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini hugged him tightly back. "I know . . . I know . . . I also know that if you go back, he'll make you kill. He'll paint your hands red. I'm your Angel. I have to protect you from that. I won't let him taint you." She held still for a moment before rising and moving toward her closet. "I'll go with you. If we succeed, then maybe we can save Kumo. The problem will be getting the Raikage to cut ties with Ryugan. He's the one 'tousan is really after. I know you don't like that, either, but it's the lesser of the two evils. The need of the many over the need of the few."

As she gathered the clothes she needed from her wardrobe -- which was oddly fuller than it had been when she left. Had Yun ordered it stocked while she was gone, in honor of her new status? -- she ran over all the possibilities in her head. She could not tell Yun they were going to try this. He would probably try to stop them, but she knew he would probably support it if they succeeded. She just had to trust him not to jump to conclusions if and when they were discovered missing. Rini hoped he remembered her words from before -- that no matter what happened, no matter how bad things looked, everything she did was for the good of the village. She would not betray Kiri.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 658

((Now I have to draw her in formal wear! gonk ))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff