Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:44 pm
He moved away from the other man once he had placed the Mask and clapped his hands together, making them light on fire. He the quickly chanted something so fast that he himself didn't know what he was saying. He made a quick move toward Vincent with his hand and a cage of fire appeared all around the man.
"It may not be strong enough to stop him, but it'll hurt if he tries to get out of it, if he is still...whatever he was just now."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:45 pm
She blinked at Lee, looking him over warily, one eyebrow raised.
"Do I know y - ... Oh, right, you're Lee." She put one finger to her temple, as if just remembering him. Then her eyes narrowed slightly.
"Name ain't Iris, honey."  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:46 pm
Lee stared into her eyes and they grew red. He was burning into her mind. "Who are you?" He barked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:46 pm
Campbridge looked at the young girl who had changed a little since the fight started. "Hey?....Are you Siri by any chance?" he asked her, forgetting about Vincent.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:49 pm
Siri gave a small purr.
"Oh, so it seems my reputation precedes me. How did you know?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:50 pm
Being completely ingored Lee's eyes returned to normal his arms went limp and he fell over. That spell took more then he thought.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:52 pm
"When you end up destroying a flying military base, you can't really help the fact that some occulist will write an article about you, 'ya know?" he told her as if it was a normal conversation and nothing had happened that day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:52 pm
Vincent slowly came too after a bit. Yet he dared not move every inch of his skin hurt. He was burnt badly and he smelled fire. He opened his eyes and realized he was in a cage of fire. He sat up the cage allowed that much without burning him. He brought his knees to his chest and hugged them.

"I did it again didnt i?"

His soothing voice came form behind his mask.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:55 pm
Hearing the voice of Vincent, Campbridge snapped out of his fascination of meeting someone like Iris/Siri. He turned around and kneeled in front of Vincent, poking him with his cane through the fire. "I don't know about 'again,' but you surely were a bad boy today!" he told him with a little childish voice. "No dessert for you after dinner!" he told him, being very serious about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:57 pm
"Hmm, well, that's interesting. Anyway, my job is done, so I'll let the weak link have the body back."
She blinked and seemed to change back instantly. Iris swayed and hit the wall, sliding to the floor. Her eyes fluttered open, neon orange with fright. Panicking, she searched for blood or any signs of a horrible battle when she saw Lee's body. Her mouth fell open, but since she was back to Iris, she refused to speak. She got up and shook his shoulder.  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:00 am
His arm wiggled, it wasn't completly attached. His abdomen was bleeding from the stab Vincent gave him but Lee didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:03 am
Campbridge turned his head toward Lee, who was bleeding. "Hum...Sorry, but I saw a hospital on the way here...Maybe you should go there...You don't look to be in the best of shape... I can warp you there if you want. It's the least I can do after what happened here..."  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:04 am
She gave a small squeak and shook her head at Campbridge, fishing out a small vial from a pocket. Biting back tears, under the impression she - or rather, Siri - had done this to him, she helped him to drink the contents of the vial. It wouldn't heal right away, but it would certainly speed up the process. She tore pieces from the bottom of her long skort and used them to tie around the wounds.
That done, she put her hands on his chest and shook him again lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:05 am
Vincent stayed quiet as Campbridge poked him. He examined his own skin, layers upon layers were burnt and bleeding. It would be awhile before his body completely healed. He looked to his daggers that were a few feet away from him on the floor.

His mask hid his tears and disgust at himself. He wanted to say he was sorry but he knew it wouldnt amount to much so he kept quiet.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games