Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:12 pm
"Good. It doesn't seem like we've had any attacks since that day..." He noted, wondering if something bigger was on the way...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:15 am
"I don't think so either...I'm trying to keep up with the news here, and nothing strange has happened." Mai replied.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:27 am
Kiara led Theresa to the training room, then noticed Mai had disappeared, she weent back to the entrance to see Mai chatting with Zyx, "Hi Zyx-kun, how are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:47 pm
Zyx grinned at Kiara's entrance. "So you were down there? I'm fine. How about you, Kiara?"  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:01 am
Theresa stood in the training area looking around at this new area to her then she went out and saw Kiara and Mai talking to some guy. Theresa stood still watching them for a little while then she silently crept back down into the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:17 am
Kiara nodded, "Good, good, there haven't beena ny attacks since the last one though, I expect the enemy is planning something."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:15 pm
Mai nodded to Kiara, and noting that Theresa had vanished, walked back down into the tree to the training area. "Theresa-san, I'd never have expected you to be involved in all this as well..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:17 pm
Mercuryangel
Mai nodded to Kiara, and noting that Theresa had vanished, walked back down into the tree to the training area. "Theresa-san, I'd never have expected you to be involved in all this as well..."

"Me either...I kinda wish I wasn't involved in this I don't even know why I was taken here..." she said  

Mishuri

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:36 pm
"Neither did the rest of us...well except Kiara-san, but she's been doing this longer than we have...and I assume she was as surprised as we are now when she first found out...but we're here now, and I guess we have to deal with it..." Mai said slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:18 pm
Kiara excused herself from Zyx, heading to the training area, where she saw Theresa and Mai chatting, Kiara looked at Theresa. "Theresa, in the room with the trunks in it, did any of them draw your attention or call to you?"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:52 am
EternalJupiter
Kiara excused herself from Zyx, heading to the training area, where she saw Theresa and Mai chatting, Kiara looked at Theresa. "Theresa, in the room with the trunks in it, did any of them draw your attention or call to you?"

Theresa didn't understand what was going on but she replied "Well, that pretty blue one is nice, it caught my attention, I guess..." she said in reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:16 pm
Kiara nodded, "Since Luna is helping some of the others, I'll help you here, or that cat you found can. You see, each of us have been through a similar scenario, you should have a key somewhere on your person, it's always been there, but you never knew about it. I believe, that if you go to the trunk that called to you, you will find a key, and it will likely be somewhere you would never have expected"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:31 pm
EternalJupiter
Kiara nodded, "Since Luna is helping some of the others, I'll help you here, or that cat you found can. You see, each of us have been through a similar scenario, you should have a key somewhere on your person, it's always been there, but you never knew about it. I believe, that if you go to the trunk that called to you, you will find a key, and it will likely be somewhere you would never have expected"

Theresa thought for a little while then she went to the trunk she liked and strangely found a key in her ear "What the!" she said confused as she grabbed the key and stared at it. She then used the key to unlock the trunk and opened it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:43 pm
Kiara smiled, happy that she was right about this girl, she walked over to her now, looking in the trunk, the fuku was primarilly a dark pastel blue, trimmed with pink. Kiara blinked, but nodded, "This fuku is radically different from others I've seen."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:26 pm
EternalJupiter
Kiara smiled, happy that she was right about this girl, she walked over to her now, looking in the trunk, the fuku was primarilly a dark pastel blue, trimmed with pink. Kiara blinked, but nodded, "This fuku is radically different from others I've seen."

Theresa looked at the fuku *hehe my fav colours* she though to herself, she then grabbed it out but noticed a small rod dropped from it onto the ground "Huh..." she said. After a little while Theresa put the fuku on the trunk after closing it and reached for the small rod but suddenly hesitated to grab it "Hmm..."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff