Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The girliest Mafia ever made. (Eriol's Alliance wins!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu're such a...
  Girly man
  Lolicon
  Otaku
View Results

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 am
Kuzodav
Here are the people I'm not going to kill today:

Everyone but J.
So why do you want to kill J? I don't think I was around for the reason. I'm not defending him or anything, I just like to hear things  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:44 am
Supersephiroth7
Kuzodav

Everyone but J.
So why do you want to kill J? I don't think I was around for the reason. I'm not defending him or anything, I just like to hear things

I'm just being a d**k.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:46 am
Kuzodav
Supersephiroth7
Kuzodav

Everyone but J.

I'm just being a d**k.
Well I still trust your judgment. You haven't been wrong yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:47 am
I don't think it's just that.

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:50 am
J, to me, seems like the most likely mafia member due to his slightly odd behavior. Especially because of the way he reacted to the accusation. (last 2 pages)

Edit: But in light of that; Who will we vote for today?
I really want to kill the nothing, but what evidence do we have that supports an ID on that role?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:56 am
Nomega
J, to me, seems like the most likely mafia member due to his slightly odd behavior. Especially because of the way he reacted to the accusation. (last 2 pages)

I really want to kill the nothing, but what evidence do we have that supports an ID on that role?

Then vote for Orphie.  

Kuzodav

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:57 am
Kuzodav
Nomega

Then vote for Orphie.
Orphie, eh? I actually haven't been paying her much attention... I'll look over her posts.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:18 am
...I have no idea why I took the time to do this.

Everything Orphie has posted in this topic:

Orphie
Alright! Let's get down to business! :B

Orphie
Wow, this is a really split vote right now.

Kuzo and LPS are good. Really good. But that's why I'm not going to vote for either of them right now. I'll look through the list and see who catches my fancy.

Orphie
Nomega
That wasn't a random pick. :/
I made my point on like, page 5, and it seems as good as any to me.
Hash is full of s**t, I bet the roles were hand picked.

I highly doubt that, Nom. Jeez.

Orphie
I don't see a reason to vote for Kath or to vote for Nom. There's always the choice of, y'know... not voting. Do we HAVE to lynch someone? I didn't see anything in the rules about having to lynch someone. We can always just wait for the mafia to kill one of us so we can maybe get some more info.

Orphie
Kani Tochimeijin
Orphie
I don't see a reason to vote for Kath or to vote for Nom. There's always the choice of, y'know... not voting. Do we HAVE to lynch someone? I didn't see anything in the rules about having to lynch someone. We can always just wait for the mafia to kill one of us so we can maybe get some more info.
How many killing roles are there in this game? It's too risky to lose that many people in the name of 'information'. Besides, the lynch itself is a source of valuable information.

Also, taking that into consideration, I'm probably going to die tonight. xd
There are quite a few killing roles. Well, more than a few. More like a lot. How many, like, three, four? Either way, you're right. All of those kills could possibly be townies, which could be REALLY bad news.

Orphie
dragn99
Orphie
dragn99
Kuzodav
Ironically, ILI not being active today proved her innocence.
How so?
If five mafia were active today, then that means that she can't be one of them, since she didn't post.
That they were active, or that they were on?

Would they still be sensed if they just voted but didn't post in the thread?
I think it just means posted. I'm not sure.

Orphie
I have no idea what just happened.

How many townies were just killed? D:

Orphie
dragn99
Son of a b***h, they got Hat!
Hat was Mafia.

What does this say about you?

Orphie
Kuzodav
Kani Tochimeijin
Zephyrkitty
Kani Tochimeijin
If Time revived Kuzo and Yue protected him, Tomoyo could contact him and we might have a chance.. sweatdrop

EDIT: Wait does anything hit through Yue's protection?

The Nothing can still hit him, I think.

EDIT: Yeah, just The Nothing.
Shiiit.

That ruins that plan.

Nothing killed Harupiggy. Why did they aim for someone who only posted twice?

The Nothing is the only truly neutral player.
What does it care?

Hash said he may have a no spawn-kill clause.
Still, you'd think The Nothing would go after someone else. Like LPS or you. I don't know if anyone knows how well Haru plays.

Orphie
Thanks for compiling all that information, Kuzo. That does help a lot. And therefore we can assume that LPS is either a townie or she is the Mafia's investigator. The fact that she stated right away that she was part of the BFTriple takes suspicion off of her in my opinion.

Orphie
Well, no one's around right now, but I'm going to FOS dragn. He voted for Kath, who was a townie, and he said that highly suspicious comment about Hat getting killed off.

I don't think that's enough to cast a vote for, but it's a lot more than I've got for anyone else.

Orphie
Well, I'm going to be watching a movie for a while, but I'm not removing my FOS from dragn.

Orphie
Just finished my movie.

Kuzo's reasons are pretty thorough, and mostly coincide with my own. I didn't notice anything with Mizu and ED, but I haven't been paying full attention to their posts.

For me, I have a stronger feeling that dragn is a Mafia, rather than Nom. I could be completely wrong here, and can go with voting for either one tonight. But I figure we might as well start off the votes. I can always change it later if something comes up.

Vote Dragn.

Dragn: 1

Orphie
Harusame Mizukishi
I have dial-up.

I've been going through the pages to catch up on everything.
It was slow goings, but now I'm caught up.
Even so, I think that's a pretty weak reasoning. You could have at least put more thought into your posts.

Orphie
Kuzodav
I'll support Orphie.

Vote Dragn.
dragn: 2

i really hope that dragn is mafia or else i'll look pretty bad

Orphie
Hm... What about Reg? Has he posted much? I'm gonna go look at his posts.

Orphie
Okay, I don't know if this means anything, but Reg hasn't really posted anything of substance either. So I think that he an Mizu are pretty much on the same level of suspicion. I haven't looked at anyone else's posts as much, but I can.

Orphie
J of The Wind
Orphie
Okay, I don't know if this means anything, but Reg hasn't really posted anything of substance either. So I think that he an Mizu are pretty much on the same level of suspicion. I haven't looked at anyone else's posts as much, but I can.

Though he hasnt posted much AT ALL, Reg told us hes working 4-11p today if it means anything.

What time is 11p from Canadian time to Eastern?
Even so, the posts he had before weren't very insightful.

Orphie
Haru: That's a good point, but I don't know who else I might vote for, besides Nom... And something's telling me that we should rid of him just yet. I dunno, it's just some feeling. It's probably wrong.

Kuzo: Was she? I guess I didn't see that.

Orphie
Nomega
J seems more friendly and protective than usual. I've got my eye on him, too.

I have to agree with this. I was his partner for most of last Mafia game, and he seems to be acting a bit different. Well, he acted suspicious last time too, and I knew he was good, but this time I don't know if I can trust him.

Orphie
Okay, I'm a little less suspicious of J right now. His last post changed my mind a little.

Orphie
Kuzodav
Hash is gunna give us 30 minutes to put some peices together.
I recommend canceling all votes, coming to a consensus, and then re-placing our votes.

A lot came up in just a short while.

@ Orphie: Really? It made me more suspicious...

That's probably a good idea. Who else voted?

And maybe I'm reading his stuff wrong or my judgment is clouded by my friendship with him. XD Either way, he's still suspicious to me, but I'm not really sure what to make of him.

Anyway, unvote dragn. (does anyone else have a vote out for him?)

Orphie
Kuzodav
Unvote dragn.

I think J voted for dragn, too.

Also, we have two options for kills.
We have the town lynch, and then we have my kill.
Should my kill be public, or do you trust my unwritten suspicions?
I trust your suspicions pretty well. You know what you're doing, and any mistakes on your part are... well... mistakes.

Orphie
I'll be busy for a bit too, guys. I'll be back later.

Orphie
Oh, great, I just get back and the day is ending.

Oh well. I have no qualms with your guys' choice. Mizu is pretty suspicious.

Orphie
Wow, we are REALLY lucky that we took out Mizu, since that's the only way he can be killed, right?

And good job, Kuzo! That was a great choice.

EDIT: Okay, we're really lucky that you guys took out Mizu. I didn't do anything.

Orphie
Kani Tochimeijin
We have to find the Nothing. Before they find Yue. sweatdrop

Also, Orph, they still have the Fiery card.

oh. I didn't see that. But, hey, we got rid of two, right?

Orphie
Nomega
Orphie
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
Because they could also be Yue >_>'
Then look for someone who voted against me (or had suspicions) AND said Dragn could be Yue.
Our matches (if any) should produce the nothing.

Edit: And if YOU'RE Yue, then I'd suggest you play it cool. >__>
LPS has stated that she's part of the BFTriple. I'm inclined to believe her.
That's right. Who else did she say was in the triple?
Kath.

She does seem very "on the fence." I'm certainly more suspicious of her now, but I may not vote for her unless other people do, in which case I'll bandwagon. :B  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:58 pm
Nomega

Well DUH im gonna react to an accusation! Someones trying to KILL ME! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:01 pm
But if Orphie were the nothing, wouldn't she try to take out the biggest threats?  

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:06 pm
Supersephiroth7
But if Orphie were the nothing, wouldn't she try to take out the biggest threats?

Wouldn't anyone who's the nothing do that?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:07 pm
Kuzodav
Supersephiroth7

Wouldn't anyone who's the nothing do that?
Unless they aren't that good. Who has the nothing killed so far?  

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 pm
Kuzodav
Supersephiroth7
Kuzodav

Everyone but J.

I'm just being a d**k.

THATS your reason for attacking me?
Wow.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games