Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:14 pm
Can a VC remove the "Destroyed" from next to Cloud on the sub-forum area please? Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 pm
ARGH the reason why I made that rule was to prevent noobs like Polar from doing what he's doing...
He hasn't mastered anything, but he's got like 5 styles to at least chuunin level. And 2 weapon styles to chuunin as well...even though he's a genin.  

iZann

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm
Wait he didnt' master it he's just up to 3rd stage which is fine, it's not that big of a deal, taijutsu styles merly provide more taijutsu attacks if you could olny learn 2 styles taijutsu class would be almsot useless, besides we are very lmited at ninjutsu and genjutsus as well as weapons so it evens it out with brute force and the knowledge of all those diffrent styles.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:03 am
iZann
ARGH the reason why I made that rule was to prevent noobs like Polar from doing what he's doing...
He hasn't mastered anything, but he's got like 5 styles to at least chuunin level. And 2 weapon styles to chuunin as well...even though he's a genin.

Whats my former student up to?  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:07 am
Katsuro Hitokage
Wait he didnt' master it he's just up to 3rd stage which is fine, it's not that big of a deal, taijutsu styles merly provide more taijutsu attacks if you could olny learn 2 styles taijutsu class would be almsot useless, besides we are very lmited at ninjutsu and genjutsus as well as weapons so it evens it out with brute force and the knowledge of all those diffrent styles.

I didn't think taijutsu could use weapons or most ninjutsu or genjutsu. I'm a weapon master and i'm limited to mainly weapon techniques and no genjutsu.

also, does anyone know where BB is?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:55 am
sorry, no idea.  

iChakramaster

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:34 am
Havock: Polar? No idea, but he's rping as 2 characters which is actually one person, one in Cloud and the other in Rain. Bwahahaha I shall expose his disguise some time...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:48 am
Cain: He took a break til all the wars and village blowing up died down, got to hectic for him since he had to keep ruling of if this was legal or not, then people arguing with his ruling, and idk he cracked and just went on break til it was over.  

Masumi H Dekata

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 am
Masumi H Dekata
Cain: He took a break til all the wars and village blowing up died down, got to hectic for him since he had to keep ruling of if this was legal or not, then people arguing with his ruling, and idk he cracked and just went on break til it was over.

You cracked....so are all the wars over?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 pm
Ummmmmm Yeah, they are bb. In fact, I believe the last mini-war ended just yesterday. A fight between Dizzle and Shruikan....but since you just got back, I won't bore you with details. Anyway, how was your time away?  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:59 pm
bb3000ae
Masumi H Dekata

You cracked....so are all the wars over?

well, lets see:

Zane came bakc then left again, who knows where he is
Fenrir is fighting the Hokage
Yun got internal injuries from his dragon aspect and got a byakugan for his left eye (woot!)
SHIN DIDNT LEARN A DAMN THING FROM LUNA CUZ U DONT PAY ATTENTION scream
And we're back in the rock as i'm arguing with a sand jounin over a sand genin who wants to join the rock  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:58 pm
Ok, can we get the number of posts for rock weapon style changed, 15 per stage is ridiculous at AC - jounin. I can understand around 8 posts for sannin, but this is over the top.  

Cain the Blade

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:42 pm
could someone possibly step in and approve weapons? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:54 pm
Can be official approver of stuff? I hate it when people are upset because others have real life issues, and I have all the time in the world (More or less) To examine things. I can also approve/deny within 48 hours, if that helps anyone here, let me know.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:01 pm
I'm not upset with naito, but we coudl always prevent build up with replacements to take over when someones is having trouble, I'd do it myself but I already approve jutsus and don't really have much knowledge of weapons in the guild  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games