Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:42 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente was actually able to start a slow jog now. "Ha, there we go, this works for me." He said, walking was no longer going to help him. But when he could sprint at a normal speed, he'd know he was done.

[5/20]

(gotcha)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 pm
User ImageShiromaru watched his teacher walk away, blinking in slight confusion. "That... Was odd. Oh, well. Jutsu!" He quickly grabbed the scroll, and unfurled it quite far, looking over some of the more advanced techniques. His smile only widened when he read a certain bit of information. "Good, I don't need any katon to set the oil on fire, lightning'll work, too! Though, I was planning on learning some fire types, anyway..." The genin shook his head, and looked at the first technique depicted in the scroll, and set to work on learning how to detect the oil.

((The training post will come later, I'm kinda caught up in something, right now... ))  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente jogged in a circle around Shiromaru. "Hey check it out, I'm running with weights on my legs!" He said with excitement. He still had a long way to go before he could sprint, if he tried it now, he'd break his legs. "Pretty cool huh?" He asked.

[6/20]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:12 pm
User ImageShiro paused with his hands on the ground, watching his team-mate jogging around him. ... Should I, or should I not...? He stood up, and without saying anything, lifted the cloth arm warmers he was wearing, showing what looked like a oair of bracers, metal plates secured around his forearms to bandaging. He lifted the hem of his pants to show similar, larger contraptions on his shins. "I wear weights, too, Vince. Though no single one of mine is fifty pounds, they still weigh me down alot. And I still managed to save you." He winked at the older boy, before getting back down on his knees, the coverings back over his weights, as he continued to read the instructions.  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Mine actually is going to be used for something, other than just being there." He said, breaking into the slowest run ever. He was close to mastering this step.

[7/20]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:25 pm
User ImageHe snorted, not looking up from the scroll. "What? You think I wear mine just 'cause I can? This is training my dad assigned me! C'mon, you can't be that dense!" He gave a cheeky smirk, before forming two hand signs, one of th monkey, and then snake, placing his hands on the ground directly below him.
He swept the gathered chakra around under him like the scroll ordered, invisioning it as some sort of sonar. Nothing. He couldn't tell if anything was anywhere near him, or not. This new bit of information made him frown. He'd obviously gotten it wrong, since his sensei had just said that there was plenty of oil under the mountains.
{1/3}  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"I can't wear yours, Auron Sensei told me to keep these on until I can run 100 yards in a few seconds." He said, getting into the speed of an average run, meaning he almost mastered the art of wearing weights.

[8/20]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:37 pm
User ImageHis eyebrow ticked in what must have been annoyance, slight disbelief flashing across his face. "... Who said anything about you wearing my weights? I'm not taking these off till I feel like it!"
He shook his head, honestly wondering about his partners' mental health at the moment, before he decided to focus on the job, or training, again. He again formed the two hand signs, and pressed his hand to the ground, this time pushing just a little more of his pearlescent chakra into the technique, sweeping it around again.
He cold just barely feel a slight tinge of... SOMEthing below him, though the jutsu ran out of energy before he could really home in on whatever it was that he had felt. He looked around, and blinked, realizing that the "Supposedly Easy" Oil Mining jutsu was giving him this much trouble.
{2/3}  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente lifted his leg. "Well look at that, I'm getting better already!" Vincente placed his foot on a boulder and went up one step to sit on it. He went back to the ground, feeling tired of wearing a weight, he still wasn't use to it.

[9/20]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:51 pm
User ImageHe would have smiled to himself in slight triumph over Vincente's silence over the matter of his weights, if he weren't currently growling at the ground. "Alright, I don't like yo, and you don't like me. We've established that. Now, if you'd just cooperate.. Ha!" He slammed his hands onto the ground, letting loose a disturbingly large amount of chakra, a silver, halo-shaped pulse of chakra swept out from around him, blades of grass getting cut off, and the dark barks of the trees closest to him gained minor cuts, as well.
His eyes were opened slightly wider than normal, as information suddenly rushed to the forefront of his mind. He somehow knew that four feet to the right and thirty-six feet below him, a large resovoir of oil rested, slushing slowly in some odd, underground current.
"Yatta! It worked! Woo hoo!" He bounced around for a bit, chanting varying forms of "It worked" over and over.{3/3}  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:55 pm
((Hey Ultima..i got to a new training program for ya. Your RP posts are to short, so for now on, I want each RP post of yours to be 3 lines long. Not very tough. Good luck!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:58 pm
((That's right!
RP like me...!
Mwahahahaha~! *Hacks up a furball*
._.; ))  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:01 pm
((Want me to make your 50?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente started to run in a circle to get the correct speed down. "Man, this is getting so easy it's...well, easy!" He said. Running around Shiro and back to where the clone was supposed to be, he heard that Shiromaru had actually finished that jutsu. "Hey, Auron sensei's been gone for a long while, don't you agree?" He asked. He started to wonder about if Auron went to another place completely. "Well that doesn't make much sense."

[10/20]

(I'm not use to posts that are barely combat related)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 pm
User ImageShiro looked at Vincente, and pointed lazily to a seemingly random spot a few hundred yards away, a spot that had a few shady trees around it. "He dropped into some kinda portal over there twenty minutes ago. I thought you noticed." That said, he read the next technique in the scroll that had been left for him.
"Oil manipulation, huh...?"

((NO!
Have mercy!
I'm not even meeting my regular ten line posts anymore...! T-T
... At least I'm assuming you were speaking to me, and meant someting along the lines of "Well, do you want me to make you do fifty lines, instead, Shiro?" ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games