Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Shush Ginji! D<
My guy can copy faces and bodies and voices. I'm better at it automatically. xD

Lol. I dont intend to copy elements, just like custom abilities and stuff like that. I probably wont even make that part of the power though. And as I said he remembers the techniques so he could use it later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:44 pm
Yeah but i don't get why that would be useful, i mean this guild has like constant battles and being some one else is not useful. I mean please explain. [21]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:48 pm
Yet again, espionage. >>
And the fact that he could use someone elses mastery over something as his own. And he can predict your movements. >> He can surprise you by looking like someone you know then stabbing you in the back. Etc. -.-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Yeah Thats why i wanna fight you, i wanna know if your willing to copy itazuki, because he is the most overzealous and stupid fighter that exists.[22]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:57 pm
Lol. Just because I've copied someone, doesn't mean I'm forced to think like them or fight like them. xD I can still fight in my own way or someone elses way if I want to. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:59 pm
I know but um how is using some ones own style helpful...ok ok...i don't know.[23]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:01 pm
Well you could counter their own style with it, you could use it against someone else. I could copy a bunch of people and rapidly switch styles to confuse you and make my moves unpredictable. If someone is a better fighter than me, then I can copy them and become as good a fighter as they are. Etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:05 pm
Yeah but there is power and technique, with out the power the technique will fail. [24]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:21 pm
this is just going around in circles....
point please?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:28 pm
Yeah...I'm done complaining. [25]
[Naruto ginji Lestat and Astui okami slave receive 1 point]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:30 pm
Ya know...Atsui...Xell's apparently gone now...you and I can become allies...and maybe find out if Mockingbird can fight two enemies at once XD~
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:28 pm
Atsui, your incorrect..im the most stupid fighter that exists..in fact, im the worse fighter in here. Plus you kill anything that takes up space lol(123)  

Agent Code Monkey

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:51 pm
NO!!!!I'm the stupidest fighter there exists. Ok...I mean come on, remember the time when I got both arms cut off and i was like. "I don't need arms!!" I mean in the arena I got all jacked up and stuff, ok Naru you can be my ally, come to ethral range im there but be prepared to fight Teran. [1]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:13 pm
all that means is that your alpha lol
and i get the feeling that the battle at the range is going to be pretty long. plus waht happens after that?.(124)  

Agent Code Monkey

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:15 pm
Alpha...wat you mean? And I don't know what happen, but me and Ultra have a plan that means you too if you got the message.  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games