Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:48 am
((Looks like my computer is back up and running on a good day then. Happy birthday Brili. I apologize for my absence. As you have noticed, I was gone for a period of time, and it was due to my computer deciding to crash after my mom gave my alienware a Trojan. If you don't already know, it's very hard to give a Trojan virus to a gaming computer such as this, but once it is on, it is also much harder to get off than a regular Pentium hard drive and an i7 quad core processor. After weeks of this system being back at the alienware factory for repair basically, I have been reunited with it and hoping I am allowed to rejoin the rp, however I do not expect my position back due to the problem that arose.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:27 am
Missy
User Image

Missy glanced at Rose, something was off, she didn't know what was going on. Missy glanced from Rose to Vexen, "What's going on?" she asked confusde she had apparently missed something imprtant while she slept.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image

((HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI!!
Princess: O.O; Whoah....Glad to see you back though. Your beyond excused for your absence c:
To Everyone: Sorry I haven't posted much over the last week, I had PM Kennel Duty and that it when my group takes the evenings for Walking, feeding and cleaning up after the animals at my school. I have been beyond exhausted. Kennel is over for now so I'll be making my post.))

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

Vexen laughed. "I'm not sure I can answer all those questions. hmm, Maternal instincts might be kicking in finally. Demons like me take awhile to start feeling compassion and longer to start bonding with...kids." VExen said this but was only vaguely admitting that she was beginning to feel...'Motherly'. Her ears twitched involuntarily. "Besides Rose, your just so wonderful to be around. Harassing you is what we...you den mates, live for." The vixen said playfully.

Diana noted the confusion from Aella and shook her head. "Ahem...Aella. I thought you wished to see Vexen?" She understood the pup was disoriented abit by what was going on but she would soon learn that many strange things happened in the den. Diana gently nudged her. "Come along now."

((Sorry Kyu, I think it's your post between you and Diego.))  

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Nic Esten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:04 pm
|| He lives.

Perhaps I should rephrase that. "He finallygothisassintogearandgotonGaiaagain." He also has no idea where to start, but he should... stop talking in third-person. <.<;; Anyways... =o ||

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:19 pm
((YES HE SHOULD. o.o;
POST! ))  

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:03 pm
Aella look at the human and snake once more before climbing to her feet and lookingat the other wolf. She dropped her head in an affrimative gestured and followed her out of the cave. She took a deeo breath of air and look around the strange land, so much different from what she was use to. She missed her mother, her father had wanted nothing to do with her, so she barely knew him except that he had a hot temper and had already once suffered under it after trying to play with him. She looked at Diana and waited to follow her to the fox whom had found her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

((O.o Omaigosh Eden where have you been?? I thought you were going to join the RP like...a month ago?
Better late than never I suppose )) 4laugh

Diana led the way, not walking too fast nor too slow. She was curious to know more about the pup though. "So little Aella. Will you tell me alittl about yourself? What clan do you hail from?" The pup wasn't from the wolf den this way. She wondered which of the wolf packs she had previously been apart of.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Nic Esten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:33 pm
|| Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. ^-^;; Anywho. Let's get this started! ... By... doing something... -=Ponders.=- ... ... Randomstartpointgo! ||

..:: A Grand Entrance ::..

Leaves rustled and twigs crunched softly beneath rough footpads. Normally this fox was stealthy, not heard until it was far too late for whatever prey he may have found. Which usually wound up being a rabbit of some sort. Or something smaller. He wasn't exactly a great hunter... No, no. He was an amazing hunter. He just let himself be heard most of the time... He felt he should give the prey at least a fair chance. At least, that's what he told himself. But that was beside the point; he wasn't hunting now. He was simply walking around the forest. In... some direction. That he hoped was the way he wanted to go...

He was -so- lost...

The canine's ears perked a bit as he heard voices nearby him. Quickly, he skittered over to a tree and hid behind it, peering from beside it toward where he thought the voices were coming from. His eyebrows furrowed a bit as he considered how familiar sounding they were. Like he knew the owners of those voices. Or he should have anyways. After a few moments he moves completely behind the tree again and looks around a bit, going stock still as he notices figures about five feet from him, on the other side of a nearby bush. Not the most perceptive one, this fox.

A few more moments pass before he blinks a few times, tilting his head slightly and watching the figures through the bush, one ear and one eyebrow cocked. Those were -definitely- familiar... Slowly, he stood and took a few steps toward the figures, his head tilting the opposite way before he stops, just in front of the bush, now able to make out words instead of just sounds. He blinks as he hears a name, and his mind registers it. And registers... ... And registers... An--

"Rose?" He blinks a few more times, his mind finally registering the other voice. "Vex!" He suddenly runs into the bush, yelping a bit as he does so, a few branches roughly poking into his body as he moves toward the others. After a few more moments he finally manages to poke his head out of the bush and spot where the two girls were, smiling a bit as he sees them.

"Well hello there!"

|| Oh randomstartpoint. You make so many fun things happen... =3 ||

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:47 am
(( Okay Vexen.

Hello Eden, and welcome back Princess))

Kyubi could tell that they weren't far now, just a few miles away from the hunters camp. She looked around, checking out their surroundings, and noticed an abandoned cave. Perfect. I should go in and get changed...but first see if there is a place for Diego to wait and hide. she thought to herself, before turning to face him.

"Diego, do you see that cave over there?" she asked, pointing to it with her right paw. "I need to go change. I'm sure I can go far enough back so that you can hide behind the overgrowing vegetation at the front of it..." she paused, looking towards the cave again, "of course if it isn't deep, just don't look." she started to walk forward again, yelling at herself internally. "I'll only need a few minutes to get ready..so you go ahead and look for a spot to hide for now." she said, looking turning around to look at him fully. "You need to keep yourself safe...for Vexen. She is worried about you, you know...as well as a lot of the others" and worried about me...but I've had to deal with hunters before in this form...I know how to get away. she shook her head at her thoughts as she turned around, heading towards the cave.

(( sorry..x.x; if you think if it needs something, let me know and I'll add. ))

Dusks Embrace

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 am
((Glad to be back, happy I can still return. I wish my mom would stop pretending she knows how to handle a computer correctly. Poor thing didn't know what hit the system when my mom arrived.))

A long time away with an injury, she thought would be best for the pack. A break, very much needed to calm down and regain strength. However, she was curious if she would be welcomed back or attacked for her disappearance being so abrupt, and at least a week or so away. She had missed them immensely. Her fur stood on ends, but her head was down as she slinked her way through the brush and towards the den, ducking into it. For a while she laid there, quiet, withdrawn, an unusual approach by her normal nature. Whimpering in a low muffled tone, her eyes gazed at the black hole that was the entrance to the den. Unable to pull herself to enter, she waited in silence and fear, as it coursed through her body, every breath heavy and sustained....was she truly home?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:10 pm
Rose jumped when she heard an oh so familiar voice. She exhaled sharply. "H-hey, Eden..." she stuttered softly, blushing a light pink. She stared at the man for a moment before regaining her composure and smiling at him. "I was wondering where you were. You're generally not that far behind me," she joked, though on the inside, she was beyond glad he was safe, and she wouldn't be surprised if he knew it. "Why choose today of all days to show up, huh?" she asked playfully, though she'd bet she knew the answer. Eden was the only other one in the Dens to know that today was the day she was born, way off in her homeland. She smiled at Missy. "This is the other Elder, his name is Eden, and he's a big weirdo." Its about time you got back, I was beginning to worry, she told Eden, returning to her cool, neutral outer appearance.

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image

Had Vexen been paying closer attention to her surroundings she might had been less surprised when Eden, the hyper fox, sprang from the bushes. As a result her head snapped in his direction with a deer in the headlights expression. She tried to recompose herself but found it difficult since she was now excited to see him. "Eden?! What are you doing here?" She said excitedly trotting over to him. Then about half way her expression changed from excitement to irritation. "Where the hell have you been?! You do realize we have a situation and you haven't been here to assist! You hold high ranking and as such you ought to be here and ready when we need you!"
She took a deep breath. The crimson vixen then sat down and turned an eye to Missy and Rose. "Sorry bout that."

Diego glanced at the cave then back at Kyubi. "The lady needs a moment. Understood." He started to move towards said bushes Kyubi had been referring to. He looked over his shoulder at her. He thought he'd say something regarding Vexen but found that he was truly at a loss for words. Yeah she irritated him and vice versa. But Kyu was right, Vexen...did care...To an extent. The black panther huddle down low in the bushes. His eyes scanned the area checking for anything out of the ordinary. If he saw something he'd let her know. If she wasn't ready to move yet, he'd be a distraction to any unwelcome guest.

((At the Moment Lia, I don't know where Jako is and what he's doing but Diana and Aella should be passing by you soon. I'll wait for Aella's post))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:01 pm
Vale watched Aella leave then answered. "She isn't a myth... I don't care about the dens. I only do as my lady commands. And I cannot leave her unprotected. I leave without a successor and the forest will die."  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 pm
Aella looked at the wolf her clear hazel gold eyes looking straight into the other's wolves eyes, she looked away after a moment not answering. She jumped up and licked the wolf's muzzle before trotting ahead seeing the fox that had found her, another fox and the wolf pup Missy who had introduced herself earlier. Having her wounds healed and having eaten she realized she had enegry to burn despite having slept little, curiousty helped keep her awake as well. She took off with a happy bark and skidded to a stop before the fox, yelping in greeting, before tunneling herself between the fox's front legs, rubbing her head against the fox's chest in comform and love.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games