Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:03 am
Kiimochi walked into the training grounds. He was happy to have finished building his puppets. He now pulled out his puppet scrolls and summoned both Wolverine and Sabertooth. Today he planned to learn to control them each with one hand, so he could cotrol each at once. Kimochi started by finding specefic places to each the 5 chackra threads to each puppet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:32 pm
Moon Doggie enters the training room walking in and looks around for someone with his own strength to train with and maybe get some techniques in but for the moment he would just try out some of his jutsus.  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:00 am
Kimochi after attaching the threads, began making his puppets perform simple movements. They jumped, ducked, used their claws to attack, bited, and made small dashes. He thenmade Wolverine back-flip onto the top of a tree. Sabertooth's agility was tested as he was controled to tree and run up the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:58 pm
Moon wondered on to where kimochi was training and and was amazed by his skills, so he just decided to watch him for a moment and see what he was up too.
"wow he is really good, I wish I had something like that."
Moon had never seen puppets before so he was in sort of a trance when it came to learning new things and seeing new things.  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:44 pm
Kimochi hadn't noticd the boy until he was about to re-seal his puppets. He decided to keep traiining though. Kimochi sent Wolverine at Sabertooth in a full dash. Sabertooth jumped and hacked at Wolverine with his claws. Wolverine did the same. FOr 5 mins the two puppets kept slashing at each other. Kimochi made sure neither of them actually came in contact with each other. He then sealed the puppets back in the scrolls. Kimochi noticed he had a headband of the Sound, so he must have just became a ggenin. He didn't like talking though so he just stared at the boy while picking up his bag.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:27 pm
"oh!"
Moon finally noticed as Kimochi was staring at him, so he felt it necessary to initiate a conversation
"h...hi there "
Moon walked out over to him slowly and stuck out his hand with a smile.
"The names Bunta, you may call me Moon"
He was looking at Kimochi and saw him backing up his scrolls with his puppets
"I have never seen a puppet user yet alone a puppet up until now"  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:14 pm
Kimochi knew he would haveto continue the conversation. "Well I have puppets. What kind of name is Moon?!" Kimochi grinned slightly to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:03 pm
"hahaha its short for moon doggie.....but im not really sure what it stands for sweatdrop "
Moon sort of looked around really quick and then back at Kimochi
"im kinda new here, im only a Genin."  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou walked into the training ground, still in his dirty and torn clothes. He didn't really feel like heading to his room and changing into new clothes just yet. He wanted to rest in the training ground for a while first.
So Jurou headed for one of the trees and leaned against it. A moment later, an owl flew in and landed on the branch next to him. "Oh, Jiro, I haven't seen you in a while." The owl just hooted at him. "I know I know, I'll get you a snack for not coming back from the chuunin exams later. But for now I'm gona get some rest." Jurou then lowered himself down to the ground, and took a little nap.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 pm
"I'm a genin too, but I have been here for a while. So I'm guessing you don't use puppetry."Kimochi felt irritated that he hadn't ended the conversation. He wanted to go seak with the Otokage about more training in the puppetry justu.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 pm
"ooh no I havent really seen anything to do with puppets, only legends"
Moon wanted to keep talking but he knew he had a bit of training to do although he wanted to know more.
"well not to be rude but I am going to get going back to training."
Moon stuck his hand out to shake Kimochi's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:24 pm
Kimochi shook. He walked away.
(exit)  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:20 pm
" well that was a bit awkward"
Moon said as he started walking back over to his space where he was originally going to train.
"At least im starting to meet people"
He said as he looked around, hopefully looking for an equal to train with.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:11 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio arrived at the training grounds and decided to get a jump start on his training. He started by continuing his medical training, which left off at the Healing Hands Technique: Minor.

[1/5] Yukio read through the scroll and started his practice. After a little bit of searching, he found an injured bird nearby. It would serve as a patient for his training. First he started by channeling chakra into his hands.

[2/5] Once that was done, Yukio moved his hands to the wounded area of the bird. The light blue energy emitting from his hands didn't seem to do the job though. More practice was obviously needed.

[3/5] With that in mind, Yukio continued to channel chakra into his hands. Now he concentrated on specifically healing the bird's wounds. Slowly, his chakra began to sink into the bird. He was also noticing that the chakra in his hands was starting to turn a greenish color.

[4/5] As experience told him, the green chakra was a good sign that he was getting somewhere. Medical chakra was almost always green in color, and Yukio was just starting to feel its effects as the hurt muscles of the bird soothed over, and the open wound started to close up.

[5/5] After a couple more seconds of concentration, the bird rolled over to its feet and flapped off into the sky. Yukio took that as a sign that the bird was healed, and also that he'd successfully learned the jutsu. Now, at least, he could actually start to heal things instead of just identify their problems.

(Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor) learned)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:49 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio left the training grounds to meet back up with his friend at the ramen shop.
exit

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces