Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Raemida
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even from this point he could see most of the garden. Raffaello felt Lillian
tightened her grip. He turned hes head slightly to try to look at her.
"Everything alright?" He asked.

((Sorry, short x.x))

User Image

User Image

((I'm back. I just got back from an entire weekend at my mom's and she doesn't have internet.))

Lillian took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She couldn't allow him to see the fear in her eyes so she quickly banished it and nodded. "Yes, I'm all right," she said with a small smile. "I'd just forgotten how it felt to be this high off the ground."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:36 pm

This warm fuzzy feeling inside caused a serene smile to remain on her face,as if glued,while she slept peacefully,in his arms.Honestly the falling asleep while being held in his arms was a complete accident.She was just so very comfy.This certain voice interrupted her sweet dreams and woke her.As she rubbed her eyes she nodded."O-Okay.Thanks again."Alaina spoke while gazing up at him,smiling.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:08 pm

They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin nodded and started down the hallways. He wasn't quite sure where her room was, but he noticed Alaina looked tired and he didn't want to disturb her. Justin went down the different passageways and soon stumbled upon the girls' hall. He went into the first room and noticed no one was inside. "I hope this is your room," Justin spoke. He walked to the bed and laid her down gently upon it. He knelt to the side of the bed and lightly grabbed her hand in his. "Pleasant dreams, my princess." Justin then kissed the back of her hand. He stood, smiled at Alaina, and exited the room.

...Am I really the monster they say?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Alaina was fighting her sleep,trying to stay awake the longest she could,because every second with Justin brought her a lot of joy.So constantly her eyes would shut but seconds later they shot open.Her eyes fluttered open,feeling her body now laying on something springy.This isn't as comfy...She became slightly red from her own thought.Her red eyes blinked in disbelieve when her hand was kissed.My princess?.."Thanks! Pleasant dreams to you too. "She called back to him just as he left,hoping he heard.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Justin heard Alaina call out to him. He smiled and traveled back to his room. There, he removed his upper body clothing and started to apply bandages onto his wounds. Some blood was lost, but not too much. I'll probably have to drink tomorrow though. He lay down his bare, bandaged back on his black bed sheets and stared at the ceiling. He thought about everything that had happened earlier that evening. That girl. I can't explain why, but when I'm around her, I can be myself for once. Rath understands me, so does Striker, Nightwing, and Dark at least. We just met, but she trusts me and isn't afraid. Justin smiled at the thought. I've got to repay her somehow. An idea suddenly came into his mind. But if this is gonna work, I have to get one of my brothers to help. I don't know who though.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Vincent

Vincent got off his bed after a while and searched his room for the key to the piano. That is what he did when he couldn't sleep, play piano, and since it was in the lobby, no one would hear him. Or so he thought. But as he searched, he could not find it anywhere. "Damnit! Did I loose that thing again!" He hissed to himself as he searched through the drawers of his dresser and desk, but to his dismay, no key was to be found. So his next alternative was to ask someone, and the best person for that was Justin. He could usually find anything. Vincent turned to his rooms door and opened in silently. Stealing away from his room, Vincent made his way down the many halls to his brother's room. He knocked once on the door then opened it. "Hey, have you seen- What the hell?!" He cut off his own question when he saw that Justin was covered in bandages. "What happened to you?" He asked calmly.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Quietly even making a peep;Alaina continued simply laying on the bed.Her eyes locked on the hand Justin kissed.The memory of just a few minutes ago when he raised her hand to his lips and was called his princess,rushed through her head.Instantly,her face grew not only hot but slightly pink.After rubbing her eyes and slipping off the bed,she made her way to a very small window."I think that Shiori women gave us horrible rooms just to be cruel."She fussed while peering out the window.Even though her eyes were beginning to feel like weights were attached to them she couldn't fall asleep anymore.Her eyes scanned the area that she could see."I guess this vampire land isn't as bad as I once thought."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Justin was resting a bit on his bed when someone opened his door. Vincent came in. "Hey man! I haven't seen you in forever!" He was kind of shot back by his brother's questions and distress. "I got in a fight when I was in town," Justin explained. "You see, I was protecting Alaina from two drunk guys and things just got messy from there. I'll be fine, although I might have to drink some blood earlier than I hoped." He looked at his brother. "So, what have you been doing? I don't remember how long it's been since we talked last."

dreamingweirdo75

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Vincent

"It has been a long while since we talked, brother." Vincent said and leaned in the doorway. "Your little night time trips to the city have you preoccupied...." He stated an his grey eyes were dull and calm. "Aliana? One of the girls to come from the human kingdom? Is she nice?" He changed the topic rather quickly. He was differen't than his uppity brother. Sometimes, Vincent thought he was the mature one.... But when the Dark side took over.... nuh-uh...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Justin nodded. "She's the oldest of them." He gazed at the ceiling with a slight smile. "She's more than just nice," he answered. "She...isn't scared off by me. She even trusts me now too. I can't explain it, but when I'm around her I can be myself." He suddenly realized that Vincent was still in the room. "Sorry," Justin said. "This is probably kinda boring to you."

dreamingweirdo75

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:54 pm

»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

Ralf smiled. "Alright, miss Lillian. I will be climbing up higher
now."
He said. Ralf climbed the higher branches. He was almost to
the top. The wind blew and the leaves rustled and flew around. Ralf
probably never has done such a thing like this with a girl. He was oddly
comfortable around her. Something like comfortably takes awhile for him
to get, but it was sudden when he met her. Raffaello finally reached the
top of the tree. He helped Lillian onto one of the strong branches, then sat
on one himself. "I like the view up here. Its nice.." He said with a
smile.

((Had fun? ^_^))

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Alaina's elbows rested on the window sill and her head was propt on her hands,as she gazed out at the stretching land."Vampires aren't all the bed..especially that one I happened to meet,Justin.I actually enjoyed our time together."She said lowly,her lips cracked in a smile as she said that.She yawned which revealed her tired state."Ah...I'm sleepy yet I can't doze off again."She stomped one foot in anger before plopping down on the bed.Pulling the thin blanket over her body,she would attempt to sleep.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Dynamite comes in small packages.......

User Image

Hotaru Akiyoru

Hotaru sniggered at Sigfried's words. Hotaru was surprised that ANYONE would listen to his speeches. Quite frankly they sounded as foolish as a little kid insisting that they were going to run away when they don't get what they want. Or atleast that's what it sounded like to her. Based on Lenah's previous reaction to his little speech she probably found it as ridiculous as a four year old saying that they were going to take over the world with stuffed animals. Hmmm, Hotaru liked that one better. At that thought she grinned at Sigfried, her emerald eyes dancing in teasing mischief.

"I, quite frankly, am astonished that ANYONE listens to your speeches. They do sound a little ridiculous."

But it still explodes....

Don't make me explode on YOU!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:39 pm

"It is so I can follow in Dad's footsteps. I admired him, and I want to do my best to be just like him. Well, sorta." Sigfried said as he took off his hat "He gave this hat to me, and I plan on never losing it" Sigfried said as he sighed. He never reallyliked talking about himself, but sometimes it was necessary. "I want to be the greatest at many things, just like dad was." he thought, out loud.

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Vincent

Vincent shrugged. "Many things bore me, brother, but that wouldn't be one of them." He said and his gaze drifted around Justin's room. "I think I know what is wrong with you, Justin. You like the girl... What was her name? Aliana?" He hummed then looked at Justin. "She is a good choice, considering that she is nice, proud, unafraid, and she trusts you, by the sounds of it." Saying this, he sauntered into the room. "All these girls seem to have a nice side.... Once they realize we aren't blood lusting monsters."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games