Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:20 pm

'EEEK!' Hana screeched as Shane threw her up in the air. she grinned at him when he caught her, and had to catch her breath. 'I'm fine!' she assured him, and gave him a small kiss.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Lucien braced himself for the inevitable tickling that followed, but still couldn't keep back an "Argh. Haha!" he laughed, quite enjoying it. "Yeah, that would be best." he thought-spoke to Faliecia. "I wouldn't want to see you cry." he finished, and felt his cheeks turn a small bit of red. He saw a picture, but it was blurry as he couldn't focus due to the tickling.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:26 pm

Shane grinned. "Good, 'cause I'm gonna do it again." he said as he picked Hana up and tossed her, then caught her again. Shane returned the kiss and placed her by his side again as he looked up at the sky. It seemed to be about 6 o'clock now. "Boy, where has the time gone?" he said to Hana.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:26 pm

[[*sigh* I still don't know what to do...]]

Sundara Rajakumari

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:28 pm

((there's a pool. What more inspiration do you need? razz ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:30 pm

Faliecia laughed with him.
SHe looked up at the fading light
"Oh." she said sadly. no doubt shed come out for a midnight swim but she knew it was unlikely anyone else would be there.
Guess i'll be alone. she thought with a sigh.
Oh so you don't want to see me cry hmm? since when did you sart to care? she inquired send him the thoughts.
SHe stopped tickling him and beat her wings to dry them. she took off into the air about20 feet above the pool. she dropped and started to flip backwards in teh air while twirling, 5 feet from the surface of the water she straightened out and dove into the water with a tiny splash.

((lol if only i could do that, i'm afraid of diving in real life htough XD))

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:36 pm

"Hmm. I dunno. I guess it all started this morning. When you showed me your real self, instead of the coldness you usually show me." Lucien thought-spoke to Faliecia. "Impressive." he commented on her twirling dive. "I would be honored to accompany you on your midnight swim." he added with a grin.

((yeah. That's the major pull factor about RPs for me. I can do stuff I wouldn't normally be able to. Like do magic. smile ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:37 pm

[[SO show up at the pool? Haha]]

Sundara Rajakumari

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:39 pm

((or act like you've been in it the whole time biggrin ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:40 pm

Faliecia emerged from the water infront of him.
"Thank you, i do try to show off." she smiled at him.
Really? you want to come? she thought to him hyperly.
Kinda like a date. she thought to herself.
"Besides i can't show coldness to someone when playing a prank on them or when seeing them dance around crazily when they have ice in their shirt." she laughed at the memory.

((i wish i had wings in real life, -sighs- real life is no fun sometimes))

Angelic Vampire Wolf

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Hana let out another peal of laughter as she was again airborn.
Treading water by his side, Hana look up as well. 'Wow... it should not be this late already!' she exclaimed. 'But, they're fond of saying here, 'time flies when you're having fun'.' Her stomach suddenly rumbled loudly, causing her to blush. Laughing, she rubbed her stomach.
'I'm getting hungry, how about you?'
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:45 pm

"Sure. I'll go." Lucien thought-spoke to Faliecia. He sensed that she was keeping something to herself, but decided not to pry. Lucien laughed at the memory as well. "Yeah, that ice was cold." "But still, you showed me what you never showed the others at this school. And that, in my book, is like the real thing." he added in thought-speak and smiled at her.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:48 pm

"Whaddaya know?" Shane said as his stomach rumbled as well. "Yeah. Let's go back and get a bite." he said as he started to wade toward the edge and beckoned for Hana to follow.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:48 pm

(OOC: Actully I thought I could do magic in real life once. But I think I was high from paint)

Luke got back to the library."Finlly peace, no now one will bother me." Luke sat back down and hit the books again. He was thinking, I need some sort of medium to put he magic in. I can always smeilt a coin, But pure silver or gold works better. I guess I will take care of that later.

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:50 pm

((hahaha!!))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games