Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:55 pm
"No, I dont feel like running anywhere."David said getting out and rubbing his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:36 am
Iskara stopped short of the gardens. She turned to face the boys behind her. “What is wrong David?” Iskara didn’t yell she didn’t need to, she knew he would here her. “Are you ok Daisuke?” a few moor steps and she would be in the garden she almost won. Iskara put on a serious face “would you prefer we go inside?” all humor gone from her voice.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:52 am
Daisuke groaned and sat up before dashing towards the garden "HAHAHA" He laughed until he hit another tree "********..." He said then fell backwards again  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:02 am
Iskara busted into laughter. “Daisuke…ha ha” she was lighting so hard she could not breath. “Your just not” she tried to breath “just not having any luck today.” she managed to say around her laughter.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 am
David groaned and jumped jumped into his wolf form and bolted for the garden with a mighty howl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:35 am
Iskara screamed with joy like a little girl, turned tail and ran into the garden. Laughing she looked over her shoulder to see how fast he was running. He was caching-up fast.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:48 pm
David panted as he ran up beside her, he was out of shape he needed t run more.He bownded ahead of her howled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:54 am
Daisuke sat up and groaned rubbing his head softly "Ow ow ow ow.." He stood up and flew towards them keeping up rather easily "Hmm is this as fast as you can go?"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:05 pm
“Do not push me Daisuke, I am an very old woman.” Iskara laughed. “How fast can you fly; my dear?” She asked knowing she still hade a little more speed in her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:53 am
Daisuke grinned slightly "Hmmm let's see how fast i can fly" He said before shooting forward using half of his speed he was easily in front of them "Well i think that's it.." He said before launching into the air he spun around and came diving towards the ground to get speed  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 am
Iskara wanted to know how high she could still jump. She sprang up into the air, high enough to see the sun rising at dangers seeds for her. The sun was still behind the mansion leaving the gardens in the shadows but that would not last long. The sun shined in her face and she lost her balance falling back to the ground screaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:19 pm
Daisuke looked over and saw iskara falling while screaming and shot towards her he caught her then sighed slightly "Dont do reckless things.." He said before landing on the ground softly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:58 pm
Minato Kasshu

User Image

Walking along an old dirt road, Minato chewed his Pocky stick lightly as he hummed to himself, his sheathed swords clanging together as he walked. After finishing such an easy mission, Minato decided to take it easy and relax before he went home and went to bed. The scenery was really nice and natural, which relaxed him to a point that it could even be seen on his face, his left eye squinting from the sun's rays.

"Heh, it's so beautiful today. Goes nice with the crowning achievement I got today. Today.... was good." Nibbling on his pocky stick further, Minato hummed a song that sounded so peaceful, that it made him seem almost approachable..... almost.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:53 pm
Iskara wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging like a frightened cat she burred her sunburned face in his chest. “Inside, I need to be inside now!!!” her voce was muffled in Daisuke’s chest. “Please don’t drop me” she spoke slightly looking up at him. Her face was red from the sun.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:17 pm
Daisuke sighed and wrapped his wings around her so the sun didnt touch her while he ran towards the house "Lady iskara...dont die already now what would me and david do?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff