Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:30 pm
Haru touched his glass against Setsuna's. "To having a good time tonight." He suggested, smiling as she seemed to relax on the couch. "Whatever that might be." He took a drink from his glass and looked into her dark eyes curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:31 pm
IkumiAngel
lightsenshi
IkumiAngel
lightsenshi
((Artemis isn't the only one that Minako has ditched lately. xp Everyone got someone to talk to/with?))

((Whoops, hehe sweatdrop blaugh ))

((Yeah, I just bet that someone will have to make up for it. xp 3nodding whee ))
((lol, possibly ninja ))

((Is sure that they can agree on something. 4laugh ))  

lightsenshi

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:34 pm
lightsenshi
Haru touched his glass against Setsuna's. "To having a good time tonight." He suggested, smiling as she seemed to relax on the couch. "Whatever that might be." He took a drink from his glass and looked into her dark eyes curiously.

"mhmm," Setsuna agreed, drinking from her glass again. She saw him studying her, and set her glass down, her eyes now mischievous, "What are you searching for?" She asked, implying about the look his eyes expressed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:41 pm
"Nothing." Haru blushed and stared into his wine glass. He wasn't sure why he was hesistating, normally he'd be all over the girl by now. Maybe just once he didn't want a conquest but a friend. "You have pretty eyes." He blurted out then took a drink.  

lightsenshi

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:45 pm
Setsuna smiled very brightly--as any girl would have--and said, "Thank you." She paused at his hesitance, "But it still seems like something's wrong... Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:50 pm
"What?" Haru stuttered then caught himself. Why was he being so tongue tied all of a sudden. "I'm fine. Just a little embaressed is all." He admitted, taking a big drink from his glass. He was feeling a bit lightheaded as a result of drinking so fast. "It's been a while since I've had a beautiful woman over." The words slipped out before he could catch them.  

lightsenshi

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:59 pm
Setsuna kept herself under control. Self-control, she said to herself, Find it... Then, a big smile came onto her face, " I am glad to have you as company too. You're not so bad looking." She winked playfully  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:01 pm
Haru topped off both glasses then smiled to Setsuna, putting one arm around her waist tentatively to see how she'd react. "Why thank you." He grinned boyishly at her, then tapped his glass lightly against hers. "Drink up, it's not going to drink itself."  

lightsenshi

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:06 pm
Setsuna was a light drinker so even with only a little bit of wine, her cheeks were a little flushed. She smiled as his arm went around her waist. Her mind, however, was yelling random advice at her. She mentally shrugged them off and murmmured, "Not too fast, Haru."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:09 pm
Haru giggled at Setsuna's comment, finding it funny somehow. "Sorry," he apologized, giving her a smile but not moving his arm from where it was. "So, got a boyfriend?"  

lightsenshi

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:12 pm
"What do you think?" Setsuna said, raising an eyebrow, "You said yourself you never see anyone visit." She remembered her life out side of the locked door but then mentally shrugged again, "No I don't."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:14 pm
"Me either." Haru gave Setsuna an apologetic look. "I prefer women myself." He tried to joke but wasn't sure if he was successful or not. He instead concentrated on sipping from his glass of wine and enjoying her closeness.  

lightsenshi

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:20 pm
Setsuna laughed a little, taking a small sip. She too enjoyed the closeness. "So I figured," She laughed, smiling. She snuggled closer to him. ((Can we continue this later? I am being asked to help with dinner... and I can't cook... lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:22 pm
psychotic__Gal
Setsuna laughed a little, taking a small sip. She too enjoyed the closeness. "So I figured," She laughed, smiling. She snuggled closer to him. ((Can we continue this later? I am being asked to help with dinner... and I can't cook... lol))

((Of course.))Haru smiled at Setsuna, then took the glass from her hand so he could lean over and kiss her gently on the lips. "I don't have a girlfriend myself." He told her quietly. "Would you be my girlfriend?"  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:37 pm
Izumi after awhile of procastinating had finally arrived back her apartment. She lazily threw her duffel bag by the front door, as she made her way towards her room. She figured she should get in touch with that one girl from earlier, and tell her about this new threat that was helping the senshi. She thought it was strange how they were suddenly get help out of no where, especially considering she made the youma so it wasn't much of a challenge. She did it so she could more or less observe them and make a strategical plan later.

She continued to think about the recent events that took place, as she grabbed her back pack from off her bed and made her way over towards her desk. She pulled out her notebook, as she began to work on it. Stopping for a moment, she then leaned her head down on the desk as a thought came to mind. Usually in the past the senshi gained some sort of new power whenever they faced a new and stronger enemy it seemed. So does that mean the youma I created was stronger then I intended to make it, or are the senshi getting weaker? She pondered, as she then shook her head in disagreement to herself, before sitting up. "That couldn't possibly be it, could it?" She asked herself, as a confused look formed on her face.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games