Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:43 pm

User Image

He looks on as his foot instead of his blade and frowns softly. Damn, maybe he was getting rusty after all. He looks at her, standing up to his full height once again only to get hit in the head. He grunts, going backwards with the momentum and strikes out with his foot towards her head while he aims for her torso with the wooden katana.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:51 pm

His response was somewhat unexpected but maybe not impossible if you thought about it. "Well I've finished your paperwork as far as I could tell and as for the flying..." She playfully stroked her chin. "Do we have any planes in the parking lot wing?" For all she knew they did considering Xaio never ventured into the area often. Her feet were her transport.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:24 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky blocked herself from the katana with her own and she dropped down dodging the kick at her head. She crouched there and waited for Cade to get back up again since she wasn't going to attack him while he was on the ground, but she would if it was someone that wasn't friendly.

Duke smiled again and nodded. "You name it, I'm sure we can get a hold of it some how, but the launching runway hasn't been tested yet..." he said sounding as if that meant he couldn't fly but then he continued, "...it would be great if we did." He took his arm off of his head and laid it across his gut starring at the celling.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:23 am

User Image

"Not too bad of a kick baka-teichou," he complements as the instant the blade makes contact with her own he uses his crappy footing as best as he can. He goes into another backflip to land on his feet, surprised she hadn't used his weakness of the moment to strike. He looks at her, frowning gently. "I hope you aren't so forgiving to all your opponents," he states before charging at her.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:17 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Trust me, I willn't," Sky said putting her paralyzed hand in her pocket so it wouldn't be just limp at her side. She couldn't understand why it had stopped moving and she couldn't move it at all. Nerve damage maybe? she pondered while trying to think of how she was going to stop him this time. She leaped backwards holding her blade up protectively for what ever he was going to attack her with. Truthfully, she was kinda nervous with only having one katana to block herself with and she only had it to balance it with one arm.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:06 pm

User Image

He raises an eyebrow at 'willn't'. Is that even a word? Off track a bit... He slashes at her paralyzed shoulder, worried for her but she had to be under pressure.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky saw his movements and stood up on her toes a little bit and blocked his katana with her own to keep herself from being struck again. She leaned back and kicked out at him feeling a little bit regret of her choice of actions with the little space she had.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:27 am

User Image

He nods, getting kicked in the stomach. He let out an 'oomph' of air but other than that he was smiling brightly, showing his enjoyment of the battle for the first time in a month. He turns around, landing like a fly on the wall before pushing out to strike at her again, this time her right shoulder.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:36 am

"Well if we had it then who ever said you need to move alot to fly in a plane? We could test it soon some day" She saw he was aleast resuming a more relaxed stature. As for Xaio, she couldn't help but fold her arms atop the bed's edge and put her head down on it. It was only a tad weird since her gaze was leveled with his own head. "I'm kind of jealous of you, being able to lounge around."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:05 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky was surprised by her tactic working but even more surprised by him 'landing' on the wall. She watched his foot come around at her other shoulder and she tightened it up and folded her arm up absorbing some of the stress with her arm and not just her shoulder. Still, it hurt her badly enough to drop her. Fire started creeping up her arms again and she swore loudly and started trying to fight it back down. She put her head in her hand and her head ached badly but still she pushed herself back to her feet trying to get herself strait before she snapped again. She gripped her wooden katana tighter in her hand before she charged at him swinging her blade around carefully and planned not just randomly out of anger.

Duke laughed hard until his chest hurt and then he sighed. "I'm not, I don't like kicking back if you haven't noticed, but I think going out for a flight would be good," he smiled and sat up thinking of what he had for flight gear. "Come one, If we're going flying, we have to get some gear," he said as he stood up slowly and started walking to the hanger area that held the jets and helicopters.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:12 pm

User Image

He keeps his smile, knowing that she was reaching a limit to the point being forced to use her new powers. That was the point of the fight, from getting hit to hitting her, to get her to that place without being angry, being in control of it. He raised his eye brow though when the fire came out and disappeared. Maybe she was starting to get the hang of it after all. He gave her a moment to compose herself, not wanting a repeat of yesterday. When she started stricking out in a restrained manner he just sighs, rolling his eyes. "You're supposed to harness the power to the best of your ability, not fully repress it!" he exclaims, going from defense to offense, sending aura to his arms to try and push her back.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:26 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky fell back into the ground and wall breaking through it a good amount. "I'm not using it!" she growled pushing herself back up to her feet. She dropped back down to her knees once she made back out of the wall. Her body was hurting extreamly bad from it just being beaten up and it already being stressed. The fire came back out but she restrained it and made it go back out again but her head started pounding again from all that reserved power building up on her. She stood up again a little wobbly on her feet but she was still not giving up or having a break till she got better.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:31 pm

User Image

He growls, her actually beginning to ruin his full-moon good feeling. "Damn it, you moron! If you don't you'll feel miserable and kill yourself! I hated my other half as well and nearly killed all those around me from trying to suppress it and deny it being me! Do you want to make the same mistake!" Cade growls out, grabbing her sides.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:39 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky's anger was continuing to grow even as she suppressed it making herself hurt even more. "I don't want to hurt anyone," she said dropping to the floor but him grabbing her kept her from doing so. She looked up into his eyes and the soft brown irises were replaced with blood red even when she was suppressing herself.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 pm

User Image

He looks at her, knowing she was reaching a breaking point. "If you don't want to hurt anyone, you have to let it out now before you build up any more power! I'll be fine, I've entirely fireproofed myself so let go!" he urges, knowing she had to be fast or either destroying herself or the building with everyone in it.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games