Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:31 pm

The words of the shinobi were softly spoken. "Gale..." His chakra pumped through his mirrored veins as the jutsu was released, he spoke the second word as the attacks honed in on his position. "Pulse." Upon the whisper a powerful surge of chakra infused wind burst forth form the ninja. The defensive jutsu shattered the wooden beams and the jet stream blasting the fish backward. The spikes and shuriken were repelled back toward their creators as the clone's jutsu was cast. There was not; however, a moment's reprieve, as immediately the second seal was formed. "Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin" The movement was borderline instantaneous, the heart rates of the less prepared shinobi would immeidately sky rocket forced to thier limit as the ninja moved with such speed. The blast of air would propell all of the ninja behind him away as he closed in on the shinobi who had cast the spikes, the ninja of the Kumo clan. His ambitous eyes locked in on the orginal immediately, his body perfectly angled for the whipping maneuver he lashed out with his left arm, holding within his hand a kunai, aimed to slash at the shinobi's eyes. However his index finger remained pointed, straight ahead...the atatck was a diversion as he prepared his genjutsu.

(Ok Gale pulse, custom technique creates powerful wind that sends a raging sphere of chakra infused slashing winds to repel attacks, has a cool down of a bout three post though If I remember. Also Assassin's ruch is like half a second so I doubt that the Kumo kid's dodging thsi attack, and If he does the genjutsu is cast, well its cast regardless but o well.)
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:31 pm

((Yeah....Cause my word is LAW! lol.
Don't worry Cain, its a clone anyways and you know how to summon Leviathan anyways. Just don't get trapped in a genjutsu.))

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm

User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxOinin Commanderxx▎▎

{{And I want that eye. Oh, and I also need to kill a Sharigan user. It's one of the requirements for Neo Byakugan.}}

A scroll suddenly appeared in Velox's hand. It was direct orders from Hiro. "Dammit!" Velox shouted. "I'm sorry Yun but we must abort this mission." He turned and kissed Luna. "Sorry but I couldn't be your savior today," he said as he pulled of his mask so Luna could see his face, though she probably already did because of her Byakugan. He winked and leaped onto Kiba. "Save me an eye,Yun," he said riding off towards Kumo.

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:37 pm

"It doesn't matter which way you put it, Senjus always win. "
"Il n'importe pas que la manière vous l'a mis, victoire de Senjus toujours."
|| Hiro Inuzuka Senju || Sannin ||
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXHiros body shot down out of the sky, right outside of the genjutsu. "Sengetsu. Why must you terrorize villages?" He activated his Mangekyo and tried to counteract the genjutsu. He moved one finger and his own genjutsu began to fight Sens.

|| Tracking in the clouds. ||

"You may laugh now but when it comes to tracking, I don't play games."
"Vous pouvez rire maintenant mais quand il vient au cheminement, je ne jouez pas des jeux."

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Yun braced himself as he carefully looked at the figure with his byakugan. His eye widened as he saw the pure mass of chakra.

"HALT YOUR ATTACKS! Its a clone!"

Yun looks around, and then looks up into the air, to see the chakra channels of Sengetsu. His eyes changed to that of anger as he is consumed in his ape chakra. He Lets out the roar of an ape as he jumps high into the trees and uses the tops as a spring board to jump up towards Sengetsu, drawing his blade and consuming it in lightning. A black figure of a raven flying behind him.

"I will kill you this time."

((Ape Aspect activated))

User Image
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Jedimastersonic
"Life is how you perceive it. Don't let one thing ruin your life."

User Image

((hiro, stop acting like sengetsu is the only one to fear, you forget that jedi is the oldest rpc in the area and i fought and nearly destroyed sengetsu once.))

Jedi while noticing the ninja's leave, also noticed with his sharingan that the sengetsu was a clone, he then knew that the real one was here. He moved up his headband and revealed his byakugan, the silver byakugan which scanned and found sengetsu. Jedi then formed three sets of handseals in lightning speed, He seemed to phase in and out as he was standing. Feathersseemed to whril in the wind, jedi now had black wings sprouted from his back, and the feathers flew throughout the grounds. "Nice to see you again Sengetsu." In reality jedi's Mangekyou had formed and he was in the sky , his mangekyou had finished a spin meaning he'd already disposed of the genjutsu.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:40 pm

The attack failing the swift shinobi took a retreating leap backwards. "Hiro Uzaki...I merely asked a question, and was attacked...is this not self-defense?" the ninja asked, his arm witdhrew into his cloak along with the kunai in his hand. He said nothing more, as he was not one for speeches, not anymore.

(Hey since that attack would pretty much be impossible for him to block or dodge, wouldn't that kumo guy be blind now? I mean I slashed his eyes.)
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:41 pm

(I'll stay for a while, but if my character is threatened, I'm leaving. I'd like to keep this character. I like him a lot.)

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:41 pm

((Jedi, I did not even know you were even RPing as him anymore. So forgive me.......Jedi is like 35, right?))
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:42 pm

{{Who in the world are you talking about?}}

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:42 pm

((lol sorry i was annoyed today. yeah something like that.))
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:43 pm

xX-SeNLiTe-Xx
The attack failing the swift shinobi took a retreating leap backwards. "Hiro Uzaki...I merely asked a question, and was attacked...is this not self-defense?" the ninja asked, his arm witdhrew into his cloak along with the kunai in his hand. He said nothing more, as he was not one for speeches, not anymore.

(Hey since that attack would pretty much be impossible for him to block or dodge, wouldn't that kumo guy be blind now? I mean I slashed his eyes.)

"It doesn't matter which way you put it, Senjus always win. "
"Il n'importe pas que la manière vous l'a mis, victoire de Senjus toujours."
|| Hiro Inuzuka Senju || Sannin ||
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXAs the genjutsu kept fighting, Hiro smirked. "You make people afraid, Sengetsu. Once they see you, they think your attacking."

|| Tracking in the clouds. ||

"You may laugh now but when it comes to tracking, I don't play games."
"Vous pouvez rire maintenant mais quand il vient au cheminement, je ne jouez pas des jeux."

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Austin saw Hiro."Richter!Leave!Into the village!"Austin said as he ran towards ritcher and grabbed his arm and pulled him to the village

((go to where Kairi is which is were the weapon users train.))
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Arma, Yun's raven, transforms into her humanoid form as She catches Yun in her arms, keeping him in the air as she flapped her black raven wings gracefully.

Arma: I'm here for you, master.

Yun looks at Sengetsu.

"You are Akatsuki and a rogue of the mist. By law, you must be eliminated."

Yun is throw up by arma as she holds her hands out. Yun lands and jumps as she pushes upward, sending him towards Sengetsu.

User Image

Cain the Blade

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Richter allowed himself to be dragged off. At this point, he didn't really care, he just didn't like what he as seeing with Sengetsu in the area. When Hiro showed up, he barely had time to yell, "Holy s**t, it's Hiro!" Before being dragged off.

Fortunately for him, the 'Richter' that Sengetsu had attacked was one of his three lightning clones in the area, who vanished with a cloud of hot steam.

(Exit, Richter.)

EDIT:

(If you can't live with that outcome, then I'm going to dwell on the fact that you deemed your attack impossible to dodge. XD )
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games