Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:06 pm

((...now look whose not posting...))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Oni_Soul
jedimastersonic
Jedimastersonic
"Life is how you perceive it. Don't let one thing ruin your life."

User Image

((Hate to say it dark but why do you think we blocked the building off? I told them that we needed to fight you alone so that nothing would get in our fight...to late. and im on the top of the place now so....whatever.))

The clouds in the area grouped together slowly, thunder clouds seemed to clinging to the intensity of the fight. the three jedi's grouped back together and faced the man named Myoto. "Interesting, you remind me of someone, you look strong to." Each of them took out a sword, two of the swords were pre-kasunagi, the third was a blue oddly shaped sword. The angel of darkness which controlled fire, smiled. The sword still in the air from before had gathered a very large amount of wind.

┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Oh do I, Sir?" Myoto whispered as he came out of his bow to see the clones standing infront of him. "I would have thought that a Shinobi of your Rank would not come to petty tricks. Come now, let us fight one on one. Unless you wish to be burned alive." The Leaf ninja was bold, to bold perhaps. The shinobi placed the sword infront of him, a defensive stance, but kept his right arm consealed, still sucking away at the black flames. The consumption was complete, all Myoto had to do now was get close enough.

Born from the Ashes of those who sleep in the Dust...

Jedimastersonic

User Image

((ok im going to attempt to reply to that and leave the office before the other practically destroy it, and sorry i wasnt home all weakened.))

Jedi smiled. "You do realise that sucking the fire into your head made it so i could see you doing it , i have three sets of eyes and a byakugan." All three of them had byakugan and sharingan activated. The two on the outside of the one in the middle leaped to the sides and the one in the middle held out his hand. "Gale storm tornado." A huge tornado blasted out from his hands that would take Myoko with it, as it was heading towards that direction and take the whole building that was about a foot from jedi away and destroy it, on top of that the Tornado was on fire with Black fire stronger then normal fire. before the attack had started one of the jedi's made it to the side and it's sharingan developed to mangekyo and shut the flames of ameratsu away, this was a clone since it would now be engulfed. as this happened the other two flew into the sky and waited to see what would be come of the man.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Geiho appeared at the base of the Hokage's office, holding an arm across his eyes as the tornado began to whip up. Searing winds tore at him as the aftereffects of the fight above transferred to the ground below. Geiho had to dodge out of the way just to stay alive. Who could of been fighting up there?!

As the taijutsuist began to retreat, he stopped as he saw who had been fighting. Myoto. He was standing in battle stance, sword in hand as he faced the Akatsuki member. "No... He's gonna get killed!" Geiho wanted to help out, but he could only fight close range. Anything else, and he'd get murdered...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 am

┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

"To bad you'r eyes couldn't see this." Came a voice from behind the two clones. "Fire Realse, Exploding Fist Jutsu!" The S-Ranked ninja was fighting a clone all along, while the real Myoto ran up the steps to flank the enemy. He had already charged the fist before, consuming a ton of fire during his training, never realsing it until now. The Leaf Shinobi punched, twisted his fist, and a large explostion around thrity feet long and wide pulsed out of his armored hand, fire filling the area in the sky like a sunburst. The blast should take out the two clones or atleast damage them mortally. As for Myoto, he was thrown back, landing ontop of the office in a full defensive stance, his metal appendage still steaming form the explostion.

Born from the Ashes of those who sleep in the Dust...

Oni_Soul

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:00 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Geiho appeared at the base of the Hokage's office, holding an arm across his eyes as the tornado began to whip up. Searing winds tore at him as the aftereffects of the fight above transferred to the ground below. Geiho had to dodge out of the way just to stay alive. Who could of been fighting up there?!

As the taijutsuist began to retreat, he stopped as he saw who had been fighting. Myoto. He was standing in battle stance, sword in hand as he faced the Akatsuki member. "No... He's gonna get killed!" Geiho wanted to help out, but he could only fight close range. Anything else, and he'd get murdered...

((akatsuki?))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Jedimastersonic

User Image

((nice job with that one, but i don't believe i ever saw you say you made a clone))

The two clones were destroyed, and the real jedi in the sky, with an orb of fire around him and what looked like the finishing of a heavenly spin technique, the fire dispersed and he smiled. "I do believe i was right, but sadly that wasn't my best." The thunder clouds above them were striking and becoming intense above them. "These thunder clouds werent just for show, i set this attack up a while ago before i knew i'd be fighting you. Karin!!" Suddenly and attck, the strongest of all lightning attacks that doesn't use the users chakra to make and is natural lightning, struck instantly down upon Myoto. Jedi's byakugan had told him exactly where the man was, his sharingan told him which one was real.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Geiho grinned. Fool. Myoto's whole point of being was thermal energy conversion. He just gave his friend a powerhouse of thermal strength. This guy would be erased with the next movement...

(Thats who I thought was attacking.)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 pm

((He wouldn't have the time to do something like that))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:04 pm

(What, you mean lift up his armored hand? There's a lot of characters who can do that. Bringing a hand up before a lightning strike is acceptable because for one, you announced the move to a Fire Elementalist, {Who of course is studied in the ways of all types of fire.} That being said, he knew what was coming, and instead of trying to dodge it like a dumbass, he would lift his hand up and enjoy the thermal energy explosion, sucking it in through his apendage. Unless you'd like to admit that the move that 'is undodgeable and faster than the eye can see' known as Karin is a godmodding move, and thereby relinquish its rights? Which do you prefer?

I'm not trying to cause a fight or an argument, but if your going to use a move like that, a person should be able to have the ability to try and dodge it, correct? Being an undodgeable move is fine, but if Myoto has a way to take in the thermal power, then he should be able to do so with the raw heat from lightning. Other than that, Oni is apparently going to Orlando for the weekend, so I'm not letting my character idle here while he's off blowing mickey mouse. Ooh, too much for ya, Mike? XDDDDDD )

Geiho grimaced and turned away, feeling the raw energy of the lightning transfer from point A to point B. In a spark of light, he was thrown from his standing position and onto the ground. When he looked up, the combatants were gone. "What in the hell..." He stood, looking around at the destruction. "Ooh... kay... then..." Geiho slowly backed up, towards the path that led out of the village, then turned and high tailed it outta there.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:55 pm

((.........wow im gonna wait till tomorrow and if he doesn't post then i'm done.))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:44 pm

((I am sorry about my absence, i have had a very long week...after this post i shall put my responce down for you.))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:55 pm

((alright))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:56 am

((I just made a Leaf Village RPC and was wondering if it was SAFE to come in here.))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:16 am

iHuntur
((I just made a Leaf Village RPC and was wondering if it was SAFE to come in here.))

Nope its not safe yet im waiting for the same thing.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:21 am

┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

The reflection form the bolt flashed into Myoto's eyes, just as his armored hand matched the speed of the lightning. The orb in the center gleamed as the spear of light met it directly in the center. Myoto was sent flying in the opposite direction, spiralling into a nearby tree, snapping the trunk in half. "Holy Sh*t that hurt..." The shinobi winsed as he pushed the trunk off of himself. Myoto looked down at the cursed arm to see it pulsating. "...What the Hell..." He whispered as he took it up to eye view and noticed that the arm surged with electrical power and the heat that it was giving off. If Lightning could be consumed just like Fire, they have the same means of being created...Friciton. The Leaf Ninja looked up to see the S-Ranked shinobi still there. "Jesus, do you ever just stop to the think about the people here? I mean, you could have just challenged one of us...but I guess your stupidity got you in this situation to being with, right?" Myoto taunted as he slid the Katana back into it's sheath on his back. "You can still leave. I'll give you one chance to get out of this Village and never return."

From this Fire, I shall preserve Life...
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games