Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:00 pm
((Oh, I can show you crazy. This is just a 1.5 disaster, wait until I reach 10. Lets just say, a village will be flattened, lol.

Oh, and dizzle. I can cause genjutsus when you look at my finger. Utakata is great cool .  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:02 pm
(people,,,are crazy)  

Rockgirl809

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:13 pm
".....Wow, awkward....." He did a few handsigns and a shadow clone formed and ran off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:15 pm
Kazan stared at the sudden influx of people, then the strange stand off by a person who was apparently dead, and now this. The samurai rubbed his forehead, wondering if every day in a shinobi village was going to be this...insane.
"Uhm... I guess I'm here to become a Kumogakure shinobi Raikage-sama. The Kazekage vanished after saying I should learn here because you have people who actually know how to wield large weapons..." He rubbed the back of his head, wincing as he shifted and put pressure on his wounded leg.
"I use a unique weapon that falls under the large category, so this village has the only people who could train me that he knew of. He was able to get me a scroll of the style, but I think it would be better if I learned from someone. If you need to know, just before we came here, Kazekage-sama deemed me a Gennin caliber shinobi, though all I have are the basic three and my sword work." He didn't mention the basic bladed tonfa, as they were a part and parcel of his weapon set.  

Ronnel-again

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:44 pm
Kazuo stares at Hiro in disbelief then smiles as he remembers the note. "Hello, glad to see your back." He reaches into his desk and pulls out a Cloud headband and tosses it to Kazan. "Welcome to the Cloud Village then." He says smiling at Kazan.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:47 pm
The samurai caught the headband and looked at it with one eye before shrugging and tying it into place over his forehead. He sighed and bowed to the Raikage.
"Arigato Raikage-sama."  

Ronnel-again

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:56 pm
"So I see you got it, right Kazuo? I mean many people are extatic right now.... Except for my old companion Ryugan." Hiro sits in front of the desk, he turned the chair so he could see the other ninja coming in. "Its good to be back Kazuo, the Fire Country was not fun at all. Its too big, I like Kumo because of its size." He looked at Kazuo once more, "I have found Jedi and his little servant. We helped his student reach chuunin rank, Richter and my clone are attempting to apprehend Jedi. I'm trying to kill the chuunin though."  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:49 pm
Ryoko abruptly turned and walked out, getting an idea to cure his boredom.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:34 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
((Oh, I can show you crazy. This is just a 1.5 disaster, wait until I reach 10. Lets just say, a village will be flattened, lol.

Oh, and dizzle. I can cause genjutsus when you look at my finger. Utakata is great cool .

((Your point being??

You may think genjutsu is my weakness because I put it down as it but, I'm just not the type of person that will just put no weaknesses down. I studied ways to legally get out of and identify Genjutsu using both my bloodline and my implant. Not to mention Neo Byakugan triumphs all genjutsu,lol. ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:36 pm

[[Or you can do what I did and stab yourself in the cheek to get out of genjutsu XD]]

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:37 pm
((I have a way to get out a S genjutsu with the slightest damage, all I have to do it n** my finger XD))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:38 pm

[[Ehhh my way is cooler]]

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:41 pm
((BUT you would've died because of it 3nodding My way is simply so I can continue a fight with an ignorable injury mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:48 pm

[[Lol but once again its less pic than mine! Im all about cinematics though and my way is much more EPIC]]

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:47 am
(Does anyone want to spar with Kazuo? I haven't gotten into a fight with him in a long time. I've been too busy with kage stuff *Cough* and akatsuki *Cough* Any takers?)

Kazuo nods to Kazan then looks at Hiro. "Yes I got it, it's good to have you back, and I like Lighting country better then fire country too, and any other country for that matter." Kazuo sighs. "It has become boring sitting at my desk all the time. I haven't gotten into a fight in so long..."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games