Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:45 pm
"Hello Carina." Razamule greeted with a small smile on his face.
"It's been a long time since I've seen you." Vlad said. "It's a shame it had to be liek this."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:49 pm
She chuckled"I knew you two would get together,Arisa didn't believe me,When we were younger,she thought you were too creepy."She said then looked at Vlad"Yes it is a shame,But Eon forced my hand"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:53 pm
Vlad gave a sad nodd. "Eon has always been the...hasty one."
Raz quick looked at Arisa. "Wait, you thought I was creepy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:09 pm
Arisa glared at Carina who had to hide her laughter behind her hands,then looked down"What you always had that 'I'm watching you' aura about yourself, it creeped me out."She said

Carina laughed"Well you did"She said then looked at Vlad"I poisoned him from inside.He tried to drain me of my power.I had recently created power parasites,thanks to Arisa.So when he tried to take mine,they latched on him,and poisoned him while draining him.  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:16 pm
"You do realise that Eon is a parasit himself." Vlad explained. "He feeds off that kind of pain, always has. He would poison himself a thousand times over if it ment that he became stronger. Chanses are that he already knew about it, and that's why he traied to drain you."
"Freaking mastochist freak..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:41 pm
Arisa sighed"Raz don't be sad,I love you now:"She said"Look what you did"She said

Carina shrugged"Sorry"She said then looked at Vlad"True"  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:50 pm
'Anyways, it was nice to meet you again Carina." Vlad said. "Unfortauntly, these two shuld be left alone with their newborn for now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:55 pm
She smiled then whispered something in Arisa's ear that made her blush"Bye now"She said then vanished  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:00 pm
Vlad smiled at the two new parents. "Have a good night you two. I'll see you in the moninr." he said before leaving.
"What did you whisper to her Arisa?" Raz said scratching his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:11 pm
she looked at wide eyes then looked away blushing"Nothing,don't worry about it"she quickly said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 pm
he shurgged it off, not realy caring a whole lot. He then handed her their son. "Here. He's really the beatiful one.." he said softly with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 pm
Makoto had followed Knight into the Monastary and was looking at all the plants and herbs in the garden, before she realized it she was alone. "Oh that's just great." She huffed under her breath while walking toward a hallway nearby hoping to spot Knight or a familiar face. Her pace down the well decorated halls was fast and rushed, thinking all the while as to not generate too much attention.

Takeshi had stayed in the library with Jareth to assist with flipping through books in search of information. Slamming a book shut he sighed before setting it down and picking up another with a red embroidered cover.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:31 pm
She smiled"Yes he is"She said  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:36 pm
Raz smiled and kissed her. "I love you so mcuh Arisa." he said putting his forhead to hers.

"Are you lost, young child?" Cardianl Rose said from behind her. "I thought you were supposed to be with Brother Knight?"

"Didn't find anything?" Jareth asked only half-caringly as he heard Takeshi slam another book shut. "Oh and some of those books are antiuqes, so please don't slamm them like that."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:01 pm
Makoto was startled by the voice addressing her. "Yes, well, you see I kind of got preoccupied and lost track of where he went off to." She responded honestly in a quiet tone trying to seem respectful.

Takeshi looked over at Jareth as he skimmed through more pages. "I've found nothing useful in these books." He stated in an irritated voice. "Isn't there anything better to do?"  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff