Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:44 pm
Kain stops with a turkey in his mouth looking up at Alliyah. He jerks when she says obey and then orders him to go back to the dungeon. He growls in anger and takes the turkey with him when he gets a better idea. He drops the turkey spining around to attack Alliyah. He launchs himself at Alliyah.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 pm
She looked at hi"Sit you foolish dog"She said then opened a drawer and got out her agile"Do you have any idea who you are messing with? Alliyah Midnight the white sorceress and one of the most powerful alive"She said"If i were you i would do what i say and leave.now obey and leave"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:51 pm
((wtf she has a agile in teh kitchen?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
(for incase times when a lycan gets in your kitchen and starts eatting your food. LOL)
Kain hits the ground hard. He whimpers and slowly gets up unable to disobey her order. He snarls at her angerly and grabs up the turkey running off with it. It had been the last one too. He goes down to the dungeon like he had been ordered to but he doesn't go back to his cell.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:09 pm
She looked at him and shocked him with the agile"obey and get in your cell"She said then shocked him again
(btw the pain an agile gives you is the worse than the worst pain you can ever get)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm
Kain screams out in pain and crawls into his cell with a whimper and his tail tucked between his legs. He dragged the turkey with him. He starts to eat hunergy.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm
((Okay seriously there should be a limit on a simple tool... it cant be that powerfull..))
Noel sighed. He was standing in the corner of the dungeon not moving. He smirked and looked hte princess. "Sounds like there will be a fight for you hand. Sounds interesting." He smiled and bowed politely.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 pm
(she doesn't use it much so I'm fine with it)
Kain crushs the bones of the turkey eatting it all.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:52 pm
((Your right I guess as long as she doesn't abuse it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:50 pm
Kain watchs Noel before turning half. He looks at Alliyah angerly. "Matthew told you," Kain guessed in anger. These pretty much was like him being broken. He couldn't do a thing against her when she knew the words of control over him.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:12 pm
Cove was sitting on the roof asleep waiting for the next day to begin he muttered to himself, "wow the stars are so great, and rather bright" then he hears a sound in the background, he turns around to see an assassain heading to the entrance of the castle, a bit angered he jumps down in front of the inturdure and dispatches him imdiaitly and then says "What is wrong with this world, people encased with unreasonable rules, royalty who are really just normal people are forced to follow rules that take away their freedom even though they are the ones who rule, duty, duty is a load of s***"

Darmis dies.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:20 pm
She looked at him"If you had obeyed me and got in your cell, this wouldn't have happened."She said as she chanted and a barrier was erected"great i haven't slept yet,and my coronation starts in 10 minutes"She said"Noel you are no longer working with Cove to make sure i am alive during my coronation.You will stay in the palace during the whole thing"She said"you know where you can't go"She said then left and got ready  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 pm
Leon sighed. Matthew wasn't on board and kian was too weak now. All plans to kill the queen were over. He followed her and stopped, bowing. "Your highness, if I may. Why am I no longer assigned with cove? The fact I want to kill him?" He chuckled slightly, bowing again respectfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:41 pm
Kain blicks in shock. His tail falls a little. Great, this was little a giant kennal for him. He whines a little and knocks on the barrier. He really hated being locked into places like this. This will be great wouldn't. He'll be trapped here and then one of the vampires plans on trying to break him.

Matthew awakens and gets up dressing for battle and grabbing his gun.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:08 am
(! I just got a really great idea. Matthew comes to the duel but tells them the truth about who he is. He is Alliyah's brother who had left to be a bounty hunter for a while. He then he will made into the king of the vampires but it will allow cove to be with alliyah and Matthew to stay free)  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games