Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:33 pm
He saw serenity leave him and even saw her blush, his heart ached and he walked away, his winks sleek and his eyes pure black, how could she do this to him...when he was the father of their child.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:39 pm
rose and lilly sighed and jumped out of their tree, landing gracefully on their feet. they smirked and started further into the park, singing 'smooth' by santana as they went.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:54 pm
Yumaki began to fly into the air, not caring if any other demons attacked, he just wanted to get away...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:10 pm
Ari waved to her new friends. "I should get going. I have alot of things to get used to." Artemis smiled and walked off, glad to actually make friends and no enemies so far.

As she was walking she saw a man flying, "How's the air up there!?" She called up to him.

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image

he looked down and saw the girl, he was still hurt from serenity and he sighed. "it's good enough, want a ride?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:20 pm
Ari shook her head, "I'm terrified of hieghts." She sighed, a small smile appearing "And I know that look anywhere. You're troubled." She blinked a few times, "I can read auras. And I bet it sucks when heartbreak hits. But you're going to be okay." She smiled slowly.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:24 pm
He looked down. "yeah...i'm just trying to wrap my head around everything..." he said with abit of sadness and sighed again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:30 pm
"I'd say I know but I don't." Ari, "A good cup of tea helps. It's worked me out of a lot of things. I know it sounds stupid but it works." She said.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image

Serenity had followed yumaki as she erased her aura and scent as she watched

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:35 pm
Thea walked into the park, looking arround at the different people. She liked to meet new friends but she wasn't always the best at speaking out. Thats why she kept her brother with her. Or maybe it was the other way arround. Either way, her brother was almost always with her. Thea turned her head to look back at her brother, who was a few feet behind her. "Hey ReiRei, it looks like they have a lot of big trees." Thea smiled. She knew how much her brother loved nature. He also loved to climb.

Reikon followed his sister and rolled his eyes at her comment. "I can see that Thea. I'm not blind." He smiled and winker at her. He knew she had already guessed he was joking arround. He wasn't a mean person. He was just prone to sarcasm. Reikon looked up at the sky. Or,well, half of it. Part of his midnight black hair was falling in front of one eye. But that was the way he liked it. Reikon walked a little faster so he was side by side with his sister and continued walking.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

XxKrazy_KawaiixX

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:39 pm
rose and lilly sighed and sat in a half burning/ half frozen tree, singing 'fields of gold' together, watching everyone around them with blank expressions; there were so many new people!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image

he looked down. "she said she loves me but...I'm wondering if she said the same thing to the man she hurt me with." he said in a depressed tone.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image

Serenity clintched her hands into fists as the ring stayed on her finger she came from behind the tree and stood their silently and unnoticibly behind him

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:46 pm
Ari nodded, "Just guessing here. But this girl wouldn't be behind that tree would she?" The teenager turned to the tree that Serenity was behind. "Come on. We don't bite." She sighed.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

he noticed serenity. "however though, I love her uncontrollably and unconditionaly, even though she hurt ke that much I can't find it in my heart to be mad at her...I just hope she never makes that mistake again because if she does...i may as well just tie my life away" he said in a truthfull tone.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games