Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:02 pm
Axel closed the cell, he walked back into the room and slumped into a chair. "... Damn." He muttered and stared up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:29 pm
(Marco?)
Miles walked into the room with the gun, "Catch" He tossed it to Axel, The gun had its clip ejectd and Miles made sure that there were no rounds in the chamber before taking it out.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:33 pm
((Whoops wrong name.))

Axel caught the gun without looking at it, but continued to look at the ceiling. Not saying a word.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:36 pm
Miles tiled his head to the side, "Axel?...Is something wrong man?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:45 pm
Axel sighed and cracked his neck. "We'll have another person joining us. An acquaintance of mine from way back when."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:03 am
"What do you mean well have another person joining us?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 am
"A young female Lynx called Miyu." Axel groaned, leaned, and covered his eyes with one of his paws. "Apparently, she'll be staying at my house for a few days."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:17 am
(oh you b*****d. XD You just want Miles to have an affair dont ya?) "A lynx huh? Ugly Animals they are" Miles scratched the side of his muzzle, "I personally have nothing against them, but I just think they're ulgy and annoying animals"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 am
((Honestly I just thought it would be funny. Guess I was right. xd ))

Axel paused than hearing a buzz, he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Well back than she was annoy-." He froze seeing a picture on his phone. He cleared his throat and tossed his cell to Miles. "Before you say that again, look at this." An unknown number had sent Axel a picture of a gorgeous Female Lynx that was around there age. She was wearing a red T-shirt and jeans and was winking at the camera.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:43 pm
Miles eyes widened when he saw the picture, he grabbed it and held it close to his eye. She was gogous, maybe even more gorgous than Krystal, and Miles wanted her. Miles took a glance at krystal, she fell asleep on the couch, "Axel...Would you like to go out with Krystal?" Miles knew that their relationship was illegal, and even though he loved her. He didnt want either of them to go to prison. Now he had reason to dump her and wait until his 18th birthday.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:56 pm
A huge grin spread across Axel's face, but it wasn't because he liked the idea, he was just trying not laugh. He took in a deep breath and chuckled. "I admit, she has matured alot, but I suggest you meet her before you do anything rash. "He motioned to Miles to give him back the phone. "She was a bit odd when we were younger, so I don't know how she acts now."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:23 pm
(For the record, Im planning on trying something out for the comic here with this)

Axel had a point, She was beautiful enough to make Miles take back everything he said about lynx, but he still needed to meet the girl, "Yeah? How was she?" Regardless of whether or not Miles started dating her, he still neede to talk to Krystal about their relationship.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:31 pm
((That'll be interesting))

Axel shrugged, taking his phone back. "Back then, really shy, and didn't talk much." He frowned thinking, then smirked. "Now that I think about it it was kind of funny. She would always follow me around, whenever our parents met up." He chuckled. "But, judging by the pictures, she's become a bit more out going."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:39 pm
"Well thats good to hear" Miles took the gun and placed it on the table, "I cant wait to meet her" Miles stood up and picked up Krystal, "I need to have a talk with her. You can sleep on the couch tonight, k?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:52 pm
Axel nodded and relaxed in the chair, whistling.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games