Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 pm
Larka froze just as her maw went around the bear's massive forepaw. She looked up and saw a black raptor. This came as no surprise, they had just made the kill and already scavengers were swarming. However, the bird had offered to help move the carcass. How in the Forest could the avian do that? But he'd "we". "We," she repeated out loud as a question.

Uncomfortable with being unaware of who or what was around her, she crouched down in a defensive position and scanned the trees around them. "Who is with you, Bird?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:12 pm
Asiril would have dragged the bears body as Larka suggested, yet he froze upon the eagles idea and looked to the She wolf. He cared little for the how, just simply that it was done.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 pm
When Miles saw the massive bear towering over him, he almost crappped himself. But he didnt let its size get in the way of the fact that it was still a bear. Miles sprang into action, he stiomped on the ground making a series of earth spikes, he then did a spinning heel kick to them and sent them hurdling towards the massive creature.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:23 pm
The bear saw teh spike comming and with one swipe smashed it into pieces. It caught sight of Miles and charged at him. Each stride shaking the ground.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 pm
Reaper clicked his beak once again in amusement. "I assure you, you have nothing to worry about. Harming you wasn't something Marco mentioned." At that moment, Marco appeared. His scent was faint, making it difficult to notice him. His muscles were lean and powerful, yet somehow he moved stealthily. His red and blue eyes looked over both of them, as he passed by. He walked over and stood underneath Reaper's tree. "Forgive my friend." Marco said, looking up at the eagle, and growling slightly. "He does not know how to keep his beak shut."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:12 pm
Miles gasped, that was his only strategy. Now he would have to improvise. As the massive creature came within attacking range, Miles did a side flip and attack the creature from the side, He swung his massive blade at the creatures head, digging his knife deep into its neck.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:15 pm
the bear roared with pain but continued to run Dragging miles with him. The bear ran through the forest breaking down trees with every stride. One tree it hit landed near Asiril and Larka as the bear ran by. Eyea followed behind the bear as fast as he could fly. "Remember your wind element Miles." He yelled at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:33 pm
(gtg for tonight. I'll post tommorow morning. Night.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:35 pm
Miles screamed helplessly as the bear dragged him, if it wasnt for Eyea's reminder he wouldve been killed. Miles thrusted his arm back, a gust of wind blew towards him and lifted him right above the bear. Miles grabbed onto its massive neck, he pulled out a smaller knife made of bone and started digging into the back of the creature's neck in hopes of severing its brainstem.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:05 am
(uhhhh...wow. I leave for a few hours...and chaos ensues? not that I mind...just...wow. I'm a little confused.... but what the hell, I'll figure it out)

He gryph-grinned at Larka's compliment, and nodded to show he'd heard her, then gazed at the Anthro as the Huntress and Asiril left. He took a second to look into the Den behind him; still no Kaishin. He returned his attention to the Newcomer just as the biped glanced nervously at him, and he pondered what to do; He couldn't just chase the Felinoid biped away without a valid reason, yet it was also not in his nature to threaten another sentient creature without a good reason, like he was doing. He clacked his beak at the last thought; People, humans in particular, always assumed that since they looked like animals, Gryphons acted like them. He'd lost count of the times a Human had either run from his presence, or treated him like a godling; GryphonKin, most of them, were very friendly and inquisitive by nature, completly at odd with the bird-of-prey part of their makeup; they expressed the feline part of their makeup quite well in that regard....

He flicked his ears several times as he wrestled with what he should do, then made up his mind. He walked over to the fire, keeping cautiosly upwind of any sparks, then laid down, facing the Feline Anthro, and crossing his forearms to show he was not ready to attack at a moments notice. He eyed the sparks from the fire, then quickly used his magic to craft a thin layer of shifting, "solidified' air between himself and the fire, and smiled crookedly as stray sparks landed against the "shield' and settled upon it. satisfied with his handiwork, he looked back at the Anthro, and cocked his head.

"You know, therrrrre IS a Unicorrrrrn carrrrcass overrrrr in the corrrnerrr if you would like some. I also am currrrious as to what yourrr name is; referrrring to you as "Newcomerrrr" constantly will get bland fast. My name is Bakherrrrr, by the way."

He scented far away blood, arterial blood, and smiled; Seems that the Wolf and the Fox had gotten something. He looked the Anthro in the eyes as he relaxed in the heat cast by the fire, awaiting his answer.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:33 am
(??? Im the only fox Anthro I know about....And Im fighting a huge bear)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:39 am
{Laz, the guy's a feline anthro. X3}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:21 am
(s**t......I'm more tired than I thought if I made a idiot mistake like that....it's been edited. sorry for the mixup)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:30 am
(a tree feel near you guys from the bear. Remember.) The bear started to shake his head then stop in an instant throwing miles off and into a tree. The bear then towered over Mile. Eyea flew in overhead. "MILE EARTH NOW!"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 am
Erik looked up at the gryphon. He had felt his presence make his way over ere, which made him a bit nervous. He said, "My name's Erik... Though there are people and a few creatures out there who have seen me in the shadows and call me 'akumu'; 'nightmare'. And, as for the matter of the unicorn, I'd rather not try to eat such a powerful creature... It might get me killed just touching it." He looked down at the fire for a few seconds, avoiding the gryphon's gaze.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games