Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:10 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

'I do this all the time when I have to teach other shape-shifters. Helps them learn.... And get punished.' Ezra added with a silent snicker. He pulled the wallet out from his armpit and gazed at it. Just a few twenties, ones, and a few credit cards. Enough for some shenanigans.
Ezra pondered over where to start, but it looked like Jacoby figured it out. He glanced over at him and beamed at Jake's excitement. 'Sounds fun!' he meant to sign, but laziness got the best of him and made him give his friend a thumbs up, the universal sign for okay.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:53 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

“Singing songs of sleep, the wind blows you far away...”

Yay~ Ear piercings," the young spirit fox yipped cheerfully before quickly slapping a hand over his mouth and glancing around. Letting out a soft chuckle, he made his ears become human ears and lightly grabbed Ezra's sleeve. “Habit to yip when I get excited. Do you think Fox would overreact to me getting my ears pierced? Or do you think he'd be okay with it? Are you gonna get a piercing too?” he hummed in that childish innocence-like voice while looking for a shop that would do piercings. There was a few tattoo shops a little ways away from them alongside a Claire's Boutique as if inviting them in.

“Where did it take you?”

{( Out.Of.Codes: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:57 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Ezra's smile instantly vanished when Jacoby asked if he'd get his own ears pierced. Me? he thought and absentmindedly rubbed his ear with his other sleeved hand as he gazed over at the piercing booth. Ezra watched as a thin needle zapped through an eager little girl's ear and implanted a shiny fake diamond there. He winced. It looked like it hurt! Shakily Ezra tried to sign something, but he failed to do so. So in broad terms, it might've been a good replacement for, 'Uh... umm....'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:50 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

I'll get it done first if it'll make you feel better. If it hurts, I'll tell you by whimpering. If you still don't wanna do it, I won't make you, okay?” Jacoby smiled lightly as if trying to calm the other's nerves. Truthfully, he was partly nervous himself but was trying to power through it. Padding over to where he could look at a few of the earrings on different parts of the ear, he started fidgeting with his ear. He'd wait to get his upper ear pierced until a little while later. That is if it didn't hurt.

“Where did it take you?”

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:54 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

He turned to Jacoby and nodded in agreement. He was a bit curious if a human ear would react differently to an animal ear, and if so then how would Jacoby react when his ears changed? Oh well, only one way to find out, he supposed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:03 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Alrighty then... Now to catch someone's attention. Excuse me,” Jacoby hummed to Ezra before waving a hand in front of one of the workers. When they noticed him, they raised an eyebrow at him until he explained to them that he wanted his ears pierced. The worker looked around for a moment before asking where his parents were and if he had permission to have it done. This had been quickly fixed by him calling up Fox on his laptop and Fox's phone. After a brief talk and Fox telling the worker that he was the guardian of both boys, a partial truth and partial lie, the worker agreed to piercing the boy's ears. He sat in one of the chairs while still feeling jittery on the inside.
He waited patiently as the worker did his job and pierced his ears with studs. He flinched at first, but didn't whimper. The second zip into his ear didn't even get a flinch. It wasn't as bad as he thought it was. The worker then handed the spirit fox a piece of paper telling him how to take care of his new piercings until he got used to them. “Tadah~ What'cha think, Ezra? It didn't really hurt either. It was like getting a quick pinch.

“Where did it take you?”

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:35 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Ezra shuffled towards the booth and watched Jacoby get his ears pierced, his gaze intense and deeply observant. He could make out everything happening, the amount of people walking around with barely interested eyes trying to find a place to spend their money at, their numbers rising from the time he assumed was half an hour after school ended. He could make out the squeals of delight as one girl brushed her poofy pigtail out of the way to admire her earrings, which shined against her caramel skin. His ears twitched when he heard the tap of the other worker's machine poking a hole into Jacoby's ear.
But no whimper.
Hearing Jacoby boast about his piercings, Ezra turned to him and smiled happily at him. 'They look so cool!' he signed with his excitement practically oozing into his fingers.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:42 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Yay~ I'm glad they turned out good,” Jacoby smiled childishly before lightly poking Ezra on the cheek. “So are you going to get it done too or are you still nervous about it?” Shoving the little piece of paper with instructions on taking care of ear piercings into his pocket, he just seemed relatively cheerful after doing something his parents were against him getting done.

“Where did it take you?”

{( Out.Of.Codes: Writer's~Block )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:55 pm
Acantha walked around the mall in amazement with all the different shops and things to buy. she saw in the distance a store that did piercings. she wasnt sure exactly what they pierce so she walked in and saw a few people around the ear piercing station and decided to watch. she noticed that people would deliberately push metal through their ears... then she paused and thought for a moment. 'what a wonderful idea!' she said to herself, as she continued to watch the people get their ears pierced.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:26 pm
BoobyMonster

Dantes_river
‎(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ UNACCEPTABLE!!!
lol Naw it's fine

User Image

The magenta-eyed boy looked over to the booth, where a sharp needle practically taunted him. He bit his lip and rubbed his soft ear lobe again. 'Umm....' he signed. 'I don't know...' His gaze traveled simply to avoid Jacoby's, and through it he saw a girl observing from a distance. Who was this? Was she going to get her ears pierced? Hopefully. If she did then he'd get more time to make his decision.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:29 pm
Awesome nerd

Acantha filled out the paper saying what she wanted to get pierced, she couldnt just choose one. so she decided to get 4 for now. but what... she turned to a boy that had magenta colored eyes and asked. 'are you getting something?' she said in a curious and upbeat voice.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:56 am
Awesome nerd

BoobyMonster

User Image

As I said before, I'm not gonna force you to get it done. They're your ears after all,” the reddish-brown haired boy purred smoothly as he awaited the magenta eyed boy's response. He wasn't going to force the little chimp who spoke no evil to get a piercing if he didn't want one. Then came along an elder female asking Ezra if he was going to get a piercing. “Hm? Oh. Ní hao ma~ He's still undecided. You can go on ahead and get your piercings while he's still thinking about it,” he answered in Ezra's stead since the other could only really use sign language to talk right now.

“Where did it take you?”

{( Out.Of.Codes: xD ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:21 am
Dantes_river

Acantha looked over at the boy who just talked to her. 'well thanks i guess. i dont know what i want to get. well i do, but i only want to get a few right now and save some form later. ya know?' she said with a little smirk as she looks at the different pieces of jewelry. 'i know i want to get spider piercings on my lip, but i cant think of 2 more to get today. any ideas?' she says as she messes with her lip where she wants her spider piercings to go.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:07 pm
BoobyMonster

Dantes_river

User Image

Ezra just waved at the girl, his excessively long sleeve flapping around with each swing of his arm. His eagerness slowly faded away, however, when he heard her say something about spider piercings. Spider piercings? What were those? There were different kinds? And on the lip?! How much did that hurt? He lightly pinched his lip and winced. That hurt. No way he was doing that!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:35 am
Awesome nerd

BoobyMonster

User Image

Your... Eyebrow? Tongue? The scaffold? Rim? Rook? Tragus? Anti-tragus? I'm new to the piercings world so I dunno, but my brother saw some people with different kinds of piercings and has personally been in debate over getting any,” Jacoby suggested as he went through all the piercings he'd learned of from Fox in his head, his nail pointing to each of the parts of the ear he was putting out there on the table. This female obviously couldn't tell that they had no idea about these piercings whatsoever. Noticing Ezra pinch his lip, he let out a chuckle and gave him a quick hug. “Just earlobes for now, Ezra-chan. I'll do some research on the other types of piercings should we find a different type of piercing as an interesting idea. Oh! I'm Jacoby, but you can just call me Jake, and this is Ezra.

“Where did it take you?”

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games