Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:19 pm
The dome melted away the shadows forming the younger girls shadow. She lifted her hat off of her head and opened one eye looking at the boy. "If you died then I'd be lucky." she smirked "I would get to be your caretaker" she laughed a bit, he wouldnt understand what she meant but it was quite funny for her. She rolled back then stood up, brushing the sand out of her hair. She glanced back at the boy, a mental arrow pointed at his neko ears. Mio went to poke one but stopped herself "Neko ears....." she mumbled cutely. "Why do you smoke?" she said circling him. Mio was still a child at heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image

------We Are Each Our Own Devil, And We Make This Our Hell.------

A few shadows swirled around one spot on the sand and Drake rose out of them. God I gotta get used to doing that. He thought as he put his hand on his neck and popped it. "There doesn't look like there's much to do around here." He said as he slowly walked around and passed by a few people unnoticed.  

Dead At Sunrise

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Ј ʊ ɳ

Jun snarled when her hand neared his ears and he quickly backed up, "I smoke because I can. What about you? Why do you insist on trying to touch?" he countered snapping his fingers, a small flame grew on his thumb and he lit the cigarette. A smirk played at his lips when the flame died away and he removed the cigarette from his lips blowing smoke into the young girls face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:44 pm
Mio thought a moment going into a more childish mode, her real self really. She swayed a bit as she though the stopped. "Cause I like them" she smiled "I wish I had neko ears" she pouted a bit and looked up at his neko ears, a smile forming on her lips again. She seemed unphased by the smoke, being used to her father's habit. And where she lived, smoke and fire was always around.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Ј ʊ ɳ

Jun clicked his tongue rolling his eyes, "You know what you can have em but since I can't get rid of these damneded things you'll have to suffer without." he teased ruffling her hair like a childs. He breathed in the smoke glancing around the beach beginning to daydream humming softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:07 am
Mio squirmed a bit in disappointment, as if she really expected him the give his ears to her. Mio bent over and picked up her hat which had fallen off when she rolled backward. She fixed her hair then put her hair on smiling. "Hey, big brother? What's your name? are you new here?" she called anyone older then her big brother or big sister. It was a childish thing she liked to do.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:17 am

Ј ʊ ɳ

Jun smiled putting out the cigarette, "The names Jun Jubblee, little sister and unfortunately I am very new here." he bowed formally and snatched up her hand kissing it like an old timey gentleman. Letting it fall he stood straight looking down at the other with a look of curiosity, "What might your name be little sis?" he purred his tail beginning to sway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:26 am
Mio smiled at him when he said his name, a small blush crept across her face as he kissed her hand. She wasnt used to being treated this way, she was used to her sister's behavior. Which varied quite a bit. Mio looked up Jun, he was way taller then her, but she was shorted then most. "Im Mio, Mio Blackstone." she mumbled her last name. If anyone kept up with the top music artist from the past few years then they would know of her sister, Lili Blackstone. Lili had quit her band but she was still loved by her fans. "Do you have a dorm yet?" she said cheerfully and grinned a bit.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:29 am
Drake walked around a little more and kicked up some sand. He saw that there reallywasn't much going on and disappeared into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:35 am

Ј ʊ ɳ

Jun shook his head quietly wondering where he had heard the last name Blackstone, shrugging it off he focused on Mio. "Fraid' not didn't even know we got dorms to be honest." he admitted sheepishly. He ran his fingers through his hair hir red eye scanned the land around him looking for someone he was supposed to meet up with. "Have you seen a girl with black hair with red steaks sporting DJ headphones and red glasses?" he asked worry starting to eat at him.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:48 am
Mio smiled "Welp, if you need a place to stay for a few nights you can come to my place." When she heard his question she leaned her head back trying to think, after a moment she shook her head. "Nope! Havent seen her, need help finding her?" she smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:59 am
"Thank you for the offer." Jun sighed and shook his head pushing the worry aside. "No I bet she's fine besides I'd rather hang out with you." he said sweetly, stuffing his hands in his jeans pockets quickly glancing away. His cheeks becoming a tad flushed.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:09 am
Mio smiled up at him "Since you were worried about her should we at least find her and watch from a distance. See if she's alright then go off on our own to go do something." she mimicked what she would look like if she held binoculars up to her face. She put her arms down when she saw him looking away, his cheeks flushed. She walked around him to look at his face "You ok?" she mumbled cutely a tad bit worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:19 am
"Wh-what? Oh ye-yeah! I'm fine, perfectly fine!" Jun said quickly his face turned even redder at the fact that she had noticed him blushing. What the hell am I doing?! I never act flustered around girls why now? He thought as he reached up touching the eye patch. "Sorry must be the weather... Or something." he mumbled.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:24 am
"Ok good, If you were sick I was gonna be worried" she smiled a little, blushing a bit. She noticed his face getting redder, he said he was fine ad she believed it. "You dont have to answer this question.....but, why do you wear that eyepatch?" she said softly hoping he wouldnt be upset by her question.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games