Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XI The Lost Beauty IX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:57 am
Strikercharge
"Serenity? holy hell! its been a while hasnt it?!" Nikolai smirked

Serenity [she has changed alot over the years and dyed her hair]
User Image
jumped slightley when she heard her name and turned."Yes,it has been.How are you?" she said in a slightley empty voice.Her aura was stronger then before she had left the school due to Hiros brothers idioticy.Something hit her and she felt the man she loved emotions change witch caused her to growl.

Niku watched as he followed them

Alli[Forgot the little girls name ^^;]
User Image
watched her brother."Mom,brother is leaving again." she said

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 am
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi growled lightly and his eyes became a demonic blood red,Hejust wanted to have some beef ramen with some sake but he couldn't have that could he? Every where he went was a fight,He stomped off to the sound of fighting and growled out. "Why the hell did you all have to fight when I am hungry! Geeze I haven't had ramen and sake for awhile." He muttered lowly.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:30 am
He laughed lowly, walking over at a piece of wood that came from the store and he sighed. "Everything I love slowly fades away from me, she probably wont remember or have any feelings for me, I cant lie and say I wanted this to happen, I love her, ever since we first met I wanted to be with her but was tooken away from my happiness against my will, I never expected anything to last forever, although I wanted it to." He said and walked over to her taking her ring necklace. "This may be the last time I speak to you...You probably dont know who i am, but you probably dont want to." He said, looking down, feeling a knot in his chest, tears choking his throat. "Goodbye." He said with at least a thousand emotions running through his voice as he clenched the ring in his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 pm
Niku stood in the door way of were his dad stoood."How could u." he said as his aura rising."How the hell could u look at mom and not even attempt to say something!" she said to heros brother.
Serenity got up and ran out to her dorm before she lost it.
Alli came up behind her brother.

XI The Lost Beauty IX

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 pm
((Umm, Yumaki isn't even here xP, I dunno where he is.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 pm
Yumaki isnt the one he was talking about <<..if u remember the boy is ur charecters.I know i ish right im not dumb <<..dont make me deal with u in pm ^^ love]  

XI The Lost Beauty IX

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm
Ray smiled "nicely done Erik. not what I had in mind, but just as good. return to the Graveyard for your pay" he said and lookede at Iris. "lets go, hun" he smiled and walked ut
Nikolai looked at everyone. "all this time...my little brother....was evil....i just dont see it..." he siad, obvious that the shock of his brother had been a bit much for him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:45 pm
"hm... alright... one second though...." iris smiled at Ray and then turned to hiretsuna. "Soulless.... you're free to roam around..." she sighed and then followed her boyfriend out the door.
'took her long enough." Hiretsuna grumbled and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:18 pm
Erik nodded at Ray then looked at Nikolai, wrapping his demon eye back up. "My apologies." he bowed then walked out.

Lena sat up, rubbing her head. "Huh, I had the weirdest dream.... but I can't really remember it." she mumbled then blinked when a man walked up to her. "Oh hey, you're....... Umm, you're Hiro, right? I think I know you." she smiled and paused when he took one of her necklaces. That was hers, right? Something about it seemed a little unfamiliar, though... She looked back at him when she heard him choke up. "You ok?" she asked, a little concerned.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:09 pm
Hiro looked at her, then stood up. "I'm fine." he told her, closing his eyes. He made his decision. Be with nobody, love is something not everybody gets all the time, you only get it once, and he let it slip. "You should go to Nikolai." He told her, turning around and putting on the necklace.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:48 pm
Eri sees several people walking out as she walks in. "Hmm. Maybe i wont have to hear everybodies loud mouths for once", she says arrogantly walking up to the bar and showing a fake ID. She orders a white russian, and stares at the TV, drinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:06 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi had left the diner awhile ago but came back to try to eat again,He walked in and heard his stomach growl as he took a seat at one of the tables,He saw Eri but decided to not approche her.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eri feels something... she stops drinking and turns around, only to see Takeshi sitting at a table. "Tch. Figures he'd show up here while I am" she says, annoyed. she turns back and continues to drink, but in her mind trying to talk to Takeshi... "Let me in you lousy son of a b***h!" she thinks.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:37 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi growled lightly,He could feel her trying to get in,He let her in enough to speak but not to look back in his memories,He didn't want anyone to see them. 'What do you want?' He said in his mind and told the waiter what he wanted which was beef ramen and sake.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Why the ******** did you have to come here of all places?? I came here for me, but the minute you walked through that door, you ******** up my day."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games