Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:53 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Yeah, may I remind you what they did to a pretty good character before?
2 words, well actual a name, Leon Kennedy.

Yeah, well, just because they did, doesn't mean they should just keep avoiding putting all the good characters into the games. I mean if they're gonna keep ruining characters, why play at all?
RE4 is overated in my opinion. If RE5 doesn't make things better I don't know what I'd say about Resident Evil any more.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:53 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Yeah, well, just because they did, doesn't mean they should just keep avoiding putting all the good characters into the games. I mean if they're gonna keep ruining characters, why play at all?

I'm just saying what they might do to Jill.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:55 pm

Vash Thompson

Well, Ada and Wesker were pulled off well. And Leon was never all that cool in the first place.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:57 pm

Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

The beta version of RE4 was much better. RE5 will be good because RE4 was only bad because it was supposed to be Devil May Cry 3 but it ended up as RE4

taylortenacity

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:01 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Well, Ada and Wesker were pulled off well. And Leon was never all that cool in the first place.

As true as that may be, Leon was cooler when he didn't kill giant creatures and several other things without showing a sign of fear.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:05 pm

Vash Thompson

As true as that may be, Leon was cooler when he didn't kill giant creatures and several other things without showing a sign of fear.

Yeah, but right off the bat, he might as well have been talkng in Thespian. I mean, he was overly righteous from the start.
"I am shot, but I do not care! It's Ada I'm worried about! I'm bleeding, but go away, Claire! I must find Ada! Leon, to the rescue!"

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:15 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem
Biohazard EXTREME
Wait... Osmund Saddler in RE5? Hmm.. This worries me. Oh, how I pray there will be a flashback scene.

EDIT: The fact that they're finally gonna reveal Ozwell E. Spencer pleases me though.

Maybe it'll show that Spencer and Saddler had a sit down.... Maybe Spencer was the real one controlling the Los Illuminados....
Either that, or maybe the Saddler we knew in RE4 wasn't the real Saddler.
ya because we all know you can't survive a blast from a god damn rocket launcher (espially after having 4 legs that are 20 ft long break out of your head
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:16 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Yeah, but right off the bat, he might as well have been talkng in Thespian. I mean, he was overly righteous from the start.
"I am shot, but I do not care! It's Ada I'm worried about! I'm bleeding, but go away, Claire! I must find Ada! Leon, to the rescue!"

Well, atleast he wasn't "Look, this little midget and his tall sidekick just turned into a giant creature, I can handle it!"

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:20 pm

Vash Thompson
Well, atleast he wasn't "Look, this little midget and his tall sidekick just turned into a giant creature, I can handle it!"

Point is he wasn't off to a very good start. So hopefully, since Jill, Chris, or whoever the protagonist is in RE5, if they were off to a good start... (this means if they're not Carlos, Sherry, or GOD FORBID! Ashley...) They might have a good continuation.

And on another note... Why is Nicholai not in it? Seriously, he survives Raccoon City, lives on to report back to Umbrella and then what? He was awesome.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:25 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Point is he wasn't off to a very good start. So hopefully, since Jill, Chris, or whoever the protagonist is in RE5, if they were off to a good start... (this means if they're not Carlos, Sherry, or GOD FORBID! Ashley...) They might have a good continuation.

And on another note... Why is Nicholai not in it? Seriously, he survives Raccoon City, lives on to report back to Umbrella and then what? He was awesome.

Who knows? Nothing is official yet, so he could be in it too.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:29 pm

Vash Thompson

Yeah, but I'm hoping that that is the official cast list. Just because I WANT SOMETHING CONCRETE! If the game really is in post production, this means good news.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:31 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Yeah, but I'm hoping that that is the official cast list. Just because I WANT SOMETHING CONCRETE! If the game really is in post production, this means good news.

Nothing's concrete yet. For all we know, that could be a possibility list.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:32 pm

Vash Thompson

Well IMDB gets its sources from somewhere. They're pretty solid on things like that.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:33 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Well IMDB gets its sources from somewhere. They're pretty solid on things like that.

Everyone and everything makes mistakes.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:34 pm

Vash Thompson

Everyone and everything makes mistakes.

Stop being such a skeptic.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games