Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
undeadpriest15
-priest started to look around and started to make a circle with some symbols- "go spirit find someone else who needs a choice" -holding a little blue amulet it shoots out a giant blue energy as it goes off-

Whedaba and Elara had split up by now, deciding that it would have better yield to hunt in separate areas. after he caught a small deer, he noticed a small blue willo-the-wisp zipping through the trees, "bvecko. nomenes rekisixi re ti ulhar tenqui." he decided to leave it for the time being, for feeding his new family was more important to him.
(strange. those creatures are not blue often.)

The will-o-wisp flew past Elara as well. "Coi ui headed ihk wer akuech whatever coi ui. Coi tiric ti vorq dangerous though." She thought to herself as she stalked a herd of deer.
("It's headed for the forge whatever it is. It doesn't look dangerous though.")

whedaba hauled his catch back to the home cave and waited for Elara to get back. when she did, he said, "yth geou tepoha aurthon ekess nakta udoka ihk vi lauth keari, sjek yth re doegel mrith wer achthend." then he reported the strange blue wisp. "si ocuira vi bvecko ulhar totrip ekik persvek wer caesin, coi gethrisjir temep, nomagqe vorqir ihk creolnali?"
(we will have enough to keep us for a few days, if we are careful with the food)(i saw a strange blue wisp out in the forest, it going fast, possibly looking for something?)

"Coi vorqa hefoc coi jahus gethrisjir citrel wer akuech. Si charis wer droti re kepatmasto. Yth jalla gethrisj check shafaer astahi." She dropped her kill and walked over towards the hidden entrance.

Leo looked at the blue will-o-wisp as it whipped into the room and swirled around Mont then himself then rested itself on his shoulder. "Um. . . Mont. . . What is this thing?!"

("It looked like it was going towards the forge. I hope the boys are alright. We should go check on them.")

Whedaba looked towards the entrance that he and Elara could use to get to the forge. "si jikahshi wux re harkt. totripic re ti xiekul, zyak svaust vucot svabol nomag shinalt? jaseve dout catch vur origato udoka itrewic gethrisjir." he said as he nudged his sister to get her moving.
(i believe you are right. wisps are not predictable, so who know what may happen? leave your catch and let us get going.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:47 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
undeadpriest15
-priest started to look around and started to make a circle with some symbols- "go spirit find someone else who needs a choice" -holding a little blue amulet it shoots out a giant blue energy as it goes off-

Whedaba and Elara had split up by now, deciding that it would have better yield to hunt in separate areas. after he caught a small deer, he noticed a small blue willo-the-wisp zipping through the trees, "bvecko. nomenes rekisixi re ti ulhar tenqui." he decided to leave it for the time being, for feeding his new family was more important to him.
(strange. those creatures are not blue often.)

The will-o-wisp flew past Elara as well. "Coi ui headed ihk wer akuech whatever coi ui. Coi tiric ti vorq dangerous though." She thought to herself as she stalked a herd of deer.
("It's headed for the forge whatever it is. It doesn't look dangerous though.")

whedaba hauled his catch back to the home cave and waited for Elara to get back. when she did, he said, "yth geou tepoha aurthon ekess nakta udoka ihk vi lauth keari, sjek yth re doegel mrith wer achthend." then he reported the strange blue wisp. "si ocuira vi bvecko ulhar totrip ekik persvek wer caesin, coi gethrisjir temep, nomagqe vorqir ihk creolnali?"
(we will have enough to keep us for a few days, if we are careful with the food)(i saw a strange blue wisp out in the forest, it going fast, possibly looking for something?)

"Coi vorqa hefoc coi jahus gethrisjir citrel wer akuech. Si charis wer droti re kepatmasto. Yth jalla gethrisj check shafaer astahi." She dropped her kill and walked over towards the hidden entrance.

Leo looked at the blue will-o-wisp as it whipped into the room and swirled around Mont then himself then rested itself on his shoulder. "Um. . . Mont. . . What is this thing?!"

("It looked like it was going towards the forge. I hope the boys are alright. We should go check on them.")

Whedaba looked towards the entrance that he and Elara could use to get to the forge. "si jikahshi wux re harkt. totripic re ti xiekul, zyak svaust vucot svabol nomag shinalt? jaseve dout catch vur origato udoka itrewic gethrisjir." he said as he nudged his sister to get her moving.
(i believe you are right. wisps are not predictable, so who know what may happen? leave your catch and let us get going.)

She nodded and let him take the lead after giving him a playful nudge. "Yth shilta ergriff charis batobot coi ui thurirlvi."

("We can only hope that it is friendly")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:13 pm
Mont tried to touch it, the wisp was so magnificent. "I think its...a spirit." He pulled his paw away, not knowing it's intentions. "So this is new to you too?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:27 pm
River of Time
Mont tried to touch it, the wisp was so magnificent. "I think its...a spirit." He pulled his paw away, not knowing it's intentions. "So this is new to you too?"

Leo shivered "A spirit? On my shoulder?!" He tried to look at it. "Um.. . Hi there um mr spirit. Please don't hurt me."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:31 pm
Mont waved Leo to come over to his side. "Yeah, this is freaking me out a little, too." He hoped it couldn't hurt him, but just in case, he pulled out a large bottle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm
River of Time
Mont waved Leo to come over to his side. "Yeah, this is freaking me out a little, too." He hoped it couldn't hurt him, but just in case, he pulled out a large bottle.

Leo slowly moved over towards Mont not wanting to disturb the spirit which seemed content on sitting on his shoulder. "What do we do? What do you think it wants?"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:58 pm
Mont seemed to look at the spirit as a one-sided conscience. "I don't know, but lets be careful with it." He began twisting his whiskers, confused as to what exactly was it. 'Could it be a demon? With that aura???' he thought, trying to classify this thing as he sketched it into a separate notebook. "Sorry, but it seems we have to let it stay until Whedaba comes back."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:03 pm
-the wisp flashed and an illusion of priest appeared, and he looked around and saw creatures, but looked around and saw no death- "i see...... no death, but maybe it stopped cause its fallowed. i do ask why you were fallowing that sprite...." -he held out his hand and another one shot out and continued the path the original was going-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:08 pm
"Hey I didn't follow it, it came to me. And as you can see it kinda likes my shoulder." Leo looked at the illusion. "What do you want and what is this sprite thing as you call it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:19 pm
Mont walked beside Leo, a little offed by the apparition. "Maybe its good to stay away from this person...he gives me the creeps." It didn't feel right to label anyone, but this one was an exception.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 pm
River of Time
Mont walked beside Leo, a little offed by the apparition. "Maybe its good to stay away from this person...he gives me the creeps." It didn't feel right to label anyone, but this one was an exception.

"Well what do we do about this spirit thing then?" He looked at the glowing ball of light still hanging around his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:55 pm
Mont smirks,"You hold still. I'm going to try to catch it." He reached out slowly with the bottle. He tried to wrap it around the blue orb ever so gently. 'Like a fish.' he thought.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 am
River of Time
Mont smirks,"You hold still. I'm going to try to catch it." He reached out slowly with the bottle. He tried to wrap it around the blue orb ever so gently. 'Like a fish.' he thought.

Leo held perfectly still hoping that the jar would work. He watched Mont slowly trying to capture it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:31 am
LeoLeonal
River of Time

Leo held perfectly still hoping that the jar would work. He watched Mont slowly trying to capture it.

at that moment, Whedaba and Elara came into the cave and saw the two trying to capture the spirit. "svabol persvek wer ominak di wer jennu navnikic re wux tirir?" he looked at the blue spirit on Leo's shoulder. "vur svabol ui ir nomenes tirir spical shafaer wer edar?" he proceeded forward, not only knowing what this being was, but how it found Leo.
(what in the name of the great spirits are you doing?)(and what is one those doing back on the earth?)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:17 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
River of Time

at that moment, Whedaba and Elara came into the cave and saw the two trying to capture the spirit. "svabol persvek wer ominak di wer jennu navnikic re wux tirir?" he looked at the blue spirit on Leo's shoulder. "vur svabol ui ir nomenes tirir spical shafaer wer edar?" he proceeded forward, not only knowing what this being was, but how it found Leo.
(what in the name of the great spirits are you doing?)(and what is one those doing back on the earth?)

"Xoalir ekess catch coi ekess itrewic coi stoda di ve." He held perfectly still. "Svabol ui coi?"

("Trying to catch it to get it off of me. What is it?")  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games