Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:35 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel went inside following the twins. He wasn't as scared as they thought he was, in fact he only refused to enter initially because he was being cautious and wanting to make sure the twins would stay out of trouble. But since they went in on their own he followed them. "I didn't wanna come in because you two were with me. I didn't wanna put you in any sort of danger which the building seems dangerous to me." He said walking beside them. He didn't look scared but he was being cautious.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:47 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

The twins looked at each other, then laughed. "C'mon, I feel like we'll have to watch over you more than you'd have to watch us." "Yeah, we do this kind of stuff for a living." Gwen said. As they came to a staircase, Gavin tripped over the first step. Gwen caught her, however, sighing. "Geez, you're clumsy." He said, shaking his head.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:05 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head before climbing up the staircase. "Apparently not since you were looking for a job... you coming or what?" He said turning back to them once he was atop the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:09 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin laughed. "Well that's true." She said, then started jogging up the steps. In front of them was yet another staircase. Gavin started walking up the next one, Gwen directly behind her. "Question, do you even know where you're going?" Gwen asked, mainly to Gavin. "No idea!" She answered, happily.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:13 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel walked up the stairs and caught up with Gavin before turing back to Gwen. "Third Floor Second to last window. We just gotta find the right room." He replied wrapping his arm around Gavin's waist and walking up the stairs with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:20 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen nodded. "Alright." He said, continuing to walk up the stairs. Gavin seemed to ignore the fact that Gabriel had his arm around her, as she got to the top of the staircase. She went over to the railing and counted the floors. "Well, we're on the third floor... lets try that door." She said, pointing to one right next to her. She opened the door, looked around, then shook her head. "Not this one."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel continued walking with Gavin as they continued checking the doors. "This one's next." He said opening the door and looking around inside it before closing it again. "Nope." He said closing the door and they continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:34 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

The twins looked in two different doors, both coming out empty. Gavin sighed. "If he's not in this one, I swear.." She said, getting frustrated. She opened the door and, sure enough...

He wasn't there. She sighed, and kicked a chair that was in the room. It flew across the room, landing on it's side. "He's over here." Gwen said, pointing to the door next to the one they were currently in.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:42 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel sighed and laced his fingers in with Gavin's and pulled her along into the room where Billy was waiting. "I came by because I'm here to tell you that I decided to hire Gavin and Gwen here to be Roadies, and I also need to talk with you and the band about a song list to play whenever battle of the bands begins." He gestured to the twins as he spoke and pulled Gavin closer to him wrapping his free arm around her waist though that meant she was now positioned in front of him and face to face.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:15 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin blushed. She pulled away, and stood next to Gwen, who was now inbetween the two of them. Gwen was looking from his sister to Gabriel and back, somewhat confused about what was going on. He then sighed. "Decided to hire? Sorry, request not accepted. I have a job, you know." Gwen said, looking at Gabriel and elbowing Gavin. "And she should be looking for one. Not that she needs it. She lives the the Forsaken Fortress. What's she need money for?" He said, now looking at Gavin. She nodded. "Anyways, it's not like you would have come here without us. You should say thank you. Now then, we're going to wait outside." He said, now dragging Gavin outside by the elbow. He closed the door behind them, leaving Gabriel and Billy alone to talk.

((I dunno how Gavin would do as a roadie, to be honest... and Gwen would probably never do it. Based on their personalities anyways.))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:35 pm
(Well they did accept the offer earlier at the lounge)

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel looked at them as Gwen had dragged Gavin off before sighing. "Anyway whatever you do here is your business. I don't like the sounds coming from the area, but that's your business. Just whatever you do with the band has to be totally legit since you're making me lead singer. And also, leave Gavin out of whatever goes on here. Other then that I don't care what your business is. Not too much to ask right? It's simple. If it involves either Me or one of the twins then it has to be one hundred percent legal. If it doesn't involve me or the twins then that's your business do as you please." He said seriously. It was a simple arrangement and one that's non negotiable.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:39 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gwen sighed as they got outside. "You didn't have to do that you know." Gavin said, putting her hands on her hips. "Yeah, well, seems like you wouldn't have enjoyed it. I assume you were just being nice earlier?" "Yeah, kinda. Anyways, after this we should probably get back to... what I was doing." Gwen sighed. "That's exactly why I'm in Southtown - to make sure you don't do anything too dangerous."

((OOC: Oh, they did? Derp, I meant for them not to. It's because they would end up stopping eventually. Gavin's the type of person who can't do the same thing over and over again. Gwen's not really like that, but he does everything his sister does.
Also, what I wrote up there is just something for them to do in the meantime, lol))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:08 am
Billy said, in answer to Gabriel's question, "The job is legit. That wasn't BS or anything. As for this place...well, its a home away from home. Its a way for me to keep the spirit of a man who was like a father to me alive without him actually being alive. This building, the whole thing is the only one hundred percent lawless place there is. Why do you think Dee and the other Bogards are nowhere near here?"

Smirking, Billy knew he touched on a sensitive subject. Then he said, "If the twins wanna be roadies, that's up to them. Though, I doubt we will ever be as popular as we once were so many years ago."

Grabbing a picture from off of a shelf, Billy showed it to Gabriel. "This man here is Terry's biological father. Jonathan Bogard was the lead singer of the band, but there was one major problem with how he conducted business. He had every part of Southtown like this one building is before Terry grew up and Dee became Terry's wife."

Putting the picture back on the shelf, Billy then grabbed another photo, "And this here...is Geese. Geese is who you will be replacing. Geese was the second most evil man in Southtown. Both Jon and Geese, however, did have some serious rocking talent. We were as popular as the Earthly Beatles in comparison in those days. Geese was also the second oldest. I was the third oldest and the second most good guy in our group. Jeff Bogard, who adopted Terry and was Terry's biological uncle, was the youngest member and was a total goodie-two-shoes. The whole reason Geese murdered Jeff was because Jeff snitched on our leader Jon. Now, I don't blame Jeff for doing the right thing, but what I do blame him for is that he put the entire band at risk not just Jon when he did that."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:10 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head and peeked out the window where the twins were still leaving. "I know how to woo a crowd. But, uh... I don't plan on winning battle of the bands whenever we actually do get to enter. Though it would be cool if we did." He said watching them to make sure no one actually messed with them on their way out.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:25 pm
Billy said, "You'd better start practicing so that you are confident that we can win. Right here, right now. I am a very competitive man and I see potential in you. Do NOT abuse this privilege. I don't like the Bogard family now to be completely honest with you, but if I have to compete with them, I would rather punch a hole in Dee's heart when we win. Not literally punch her, but you get my meaning."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games