Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Nyx smiled at him as her spirit friends all tried to get her attention to make up for lost time. "I won't expect a thing from you." she said with a giggle as the little boy spirit climbed up on her shoulders and tugged on her ear. She sat back down and let all of the spirits talk to her at once. The sound of their voices were like music to her ears. She looked back at Jack for a moment. "Thanks. For this and for not killing me or any of the others." she said softly as she wiped her eyes before the tears could fall. She then turned her attention back to the spirits as they started tugging on her arms.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Jack's eyes softened and he sighed.

"I don't want to hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it Nyx."he said gently and he looked down.

"I'm going to warn you..none of you are going to win..Vincent is going to get what he wants..if you all try to stop him..your just heading down death row."he said softly.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Nyx looked up at him and forced a smile. That was something she already knew. "It's the only road we've got. There's no turning back and we've come so far already. We're in this until the end." she said as the boy on her shoulders frowned at her. "He hasn't won yet. We have three days. We still have a chance. And if we don't, then I'd like to spend these last three days believing that we do. I want to go out knowing that there's still hope. That there's something to look forward to." she whispered as she picked up the small boy and set him down. She motioned for Jack to keep his voice low since she could tell her sister was eavesdropping. "I guess I lied before. There is one more thing I need to ask of you. Please don't tell the others. Especially Luna. I promised her it would be ok..." she cut herself off and she shook her head as she stood up. "Just don't tell them." she said as she walked out the door and into the snow. She just kept walking ahead, unsure of where she was going. She didn't care though and the snow didn't seem to bother her so much now. It wasn't like she could really feel it.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Cross felt Nyx's presence as she went out of the house..and as she walked by he let out a soft sigh.

"So he decided to warn you after all."he said gently and opened his eyes.

"Vincent is my concern..I'm not asking any of you to go with me."he said softly.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Nyx stopped in her tracks and she closed her eyes, not bothering to stop the tears anymore. "And you're my concern Cross. They all are. So I'm going whether you want me to or not. I have to do something." she said with a sigh. "I have a promise to keep too. I can't let Luna die like this. And if there's nothing I can do, then I can at least lie. If she has to die then I'm going to let her die with just a little bit of hope. It's all we've got left to lose." she said as she wiped away the tears and force a smile again.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 am

Cross sighed slowly standing up. He starred at her and put his hands in his pockets.

"I am not your concern..I'm nobody's concern Nyx. Vincent is my problem. Zero on the other hand..is Shadows. Jackle and Jack..will be your problem.."he said softly and he scoffed.

"Since your coming."he said and lightly wrapped an arm around Nyx.

"Trust me..in the end..nobody will regret any of this."he said softly. He smiled.

"Especially not me."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:18 am

Nyx looked up at him and she smiled back while wiping away the tears. "I don't regret any of this now. How could I ever regret finding an angel on the streets?" she said with a giggle as she remembered when she first met him. A thought popped into her head and she gently nudged him. "Do you still have that guitar bird boy?" she asked with a smirk.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:34 am

Cross rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Yes..of course I still have it."he said and starred at her.

"Why?"he asked.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Nyx smiled brightly and giggled. "Because, I want to hear you play. Just one song." she said as she stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. "For me. If we've only got three days left, then I want to spend every last minute in style. So please, play me a song while you still can and while I'm still around to hear it." she said as her tail swished back and forth in anticipation. A few spirits appeared around her and the little boy tugged on her arm again. "Plus this one still believes I can't dance. Even though he knows I definitely can." she said softly as she poked the boy's nose and laughed as he rolled his eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Cross chuckled and he nodded.

"As you wish then young lady."he said and his guitar slowly materilized into his right hand..he brought it into position and began to play gently at first. As the music slowly got louder from the guitar..Cross began to sing.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvMH07t6IRs

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:15 pm

User Image

Shadow finds some new clothes in a closet near by and attempts to enter the bathroom. But before he could go in, he says in an irritated tone as his hand claws the wall deeply,"Eclipse.....thats what he called me".

After an hour in the bathroom, Shadow washes up and comes back out with new clothes on. He was dressed casual like a normal young boy from the clothes he found in the closet. He was wearing blackish gray jeans perfectly fitting around his strong thin hips, a light-gray shirt wrapped around his chest and broad shoulders and a black jacket with goth-style designs. All together, his new clothes revealed his gentle slender body and his strong physique. He looks at Marie for a moment and looks toward the open window. "Im gonna go out and get some supplies. I need to be alone for a bit", he says to her as he lifts his foot up in the window as he looked he was about to leave. But unexpectedly, Shadow looks back and silently sneaks closely to her if she were to turn her head away. His ears were nervously folded down as he leans into her cheek and gives her a soft nuzzle. With his lips and nose tickling her soft skin. At that moment, Shadow backs away as if he was surprised and shyly runs out disappearing into the wind of the setting sun. Just for a moment before Shadow ran out, there might have been a glimpse that his face was completely red.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:01 am

User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Confused/Bored/Shocked | Thoughts: Men..../He takes longer than emotional teenage girl/......Did he just.....?

Marie was confused about Shadow's words and actions. An eclipse has something to do with the moon. Or thats what she had always thought. She never had seen an ecplise in her life. She simply sighed when he took off and said,"......Men......".

Waiting for Shadow, was no easy task for Marie. It seemed like a lifetime, no, two lifetimes. To entertain herself, she went in circles around the room. When that became boring, she started counting the hair on her head. After she got six-thousand-eighty-two, Shadow finally came out. She sighed in relief, Marie couldn't bare waiting another second, or stand counting another abnormally colored hair strand.

As Shadow was about to leave, he stopped at the window. She didn't know why, until he came close to her face and, in her opinion, kissed her cheek, or did something similiar to that sort of gesture. After he had left, she sat down quietly on the couch, not blinking from the moment he was so close. After she had realized what he had done, her cheeks flushed red. All she could was sit there and.....well, just sit there. No one had ever done that to her.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Nyx laid down in the snow and closed her eyes as she listened to him play. She slipped off into her own thoughts while staring up at the sky. She wasn't sure what was going to happen. All she knew was that they still had a small chance. It might not be enough to beat Vincent. But that didn't matter to her. As long as there was a chance, there was hope. The girl with no name was sitting on the ground in an arcade kicking at a claw machine. She didn't know why she ran off here except that it was the only place she could clearly think in. She had spent the last bit of money she had trying to win at the claw machine but she was too stressed to focus and ended up losing. She pulled her knees to her chest and stopped kicking at the machine as she tried to figure out what she was going to do.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:00 pm

User Image

Shadow pulls down his beanie over his ears to hide them and made sure to tuck in his tail before walking into the crowd. He was still a little irritated by why he suddenly did that to Marie. Endlessly wondering the streets, his minds flutters in thought. Every time he saw an older child tending to a young sibling pass by, all he could think about was Abyss. Knowing that his suffering had ended, one thing is for certain. His pain ignited Shadow's new path to his two remaining brothers. Feeling that he had no remorse or regret knowing he has to kill his own brethren, repeating the same similar history would possibly make another mistake. A mistake that would drastically affect his fate and could also harm his friends. "If I kill Vincent and Zero, what would that make me? What will I turn in to?", he thought to himself know there would be a cost in fighting them to where his path will lead him, especially in the condition he's in now with his dark matter mutating. Even now, he could still feel the beast with in growling and moaning for blood lust.

Suddenly, he hears a clanking sound from across the street as if someone was kicking some thing. He walks across past the street light to find a strange girl making a scene after losing to a claw machine. "What the hell is she doing?", he thought as a sweat drop past his head. He slowly approaches with his hands in his pockets look at the girl and then the claw machine. For no reason, he slips in a few coins and moved the claw like a pro. In a second, a skelanimal bat plushie falls out and the machine lights up, 'Winner'. Shadow takes the plushie, kneels down and hands it to the girl. "If you take this, would you please stop making a scene?", Shadow asked politely in an annoyed tone.

User Image

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:31 pm

User Image

The girl with no name stared at the boy for a minute. Her hands were clenched into fists as she gave a look to anyone who was staring at her. They all soon turned their heads away and walked past without a word. "I'll make a damn scene if I want. Why the hell should you care?" she asked as she looked at the plushie he held out to her. She sighed and calmed down a bit but she didn't look any happier. She gently took it from him and stared at it for a moment. "I never really knew why I wanted one of these so much. I've been trying year after year just to win one. I mean, it's completely useless. Guess I was just determined to win. I've always been like that." she said with a chuckle. "Determination can be really scary sometimes. It'll lead you to wanting to figure something out. Something you'll only regret later. Like finding out the only family you have is completely messed up in every way. Betraying each other and causing themselves nothing but pain and death." she said as she scoffed and shook her head. Her wings soon unfolded and ruffled as they wrapped around her. "But hey, look on the bright side. At least I'm not the only freak in the world." she said before she snapped out of it and glared at Shadow again. She wasn't sure why she said all of that. Especially to a boy she didn't even know. "Just get lost alright. I have a lot on my mind as you can see and I don't need some annoying kid bothering me." she said coldly as she looked away from him and held the plushie tightly.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games