Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:25 am
No response came from the factory. It was clear that Tango was in there, but whether or not he saw the group as a threat was unknown.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 am
"Tango," Edge called out again as she circled the factory from a distance, looking for an entrance and not wanting to pressure the reploid. Who knew what he had inside for whenever he felt uncomfortable..

"We really need to speak to you. There's... There's a problem. And you're involved."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:33 am
Steam stayed near Edge, following her around the factory as she moved.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:47 am
"Leave me." Tango told her in his usual tone.
"I want nothing to do with the Hunters. Take your two friends, and yourselves out of here. Now."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:58 am
"It's not as simple as that Tango," Steam replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:16 pm
"I'm afraid there isn't much choice in the matter for you Tango." Edge sighed as she found her entrance, and started towards it slowly.

"Someone wants you to be dealt with. We've been sent to see it's done."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:04 pm
"I see." Tango droned.

"So be it."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:43 pm
"Tango, riddle me this..." Edge slowly pushed the entrance door opened, and stepped inside, looking around the building trying to spot the other.

"What is the greatest way to destroy an enemy?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:02 pm
"The answer is impossible here." Tango replied, the clicking of his rifle echoing through the factory.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:14 pm
Steam drew his sword as soon as he heard the Clicking and moved to take cover.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:17 pm
"You didn't listen to me again, Tango." Edge sighed, moving more out into the open.

"I said we've been sent to deal with you. Not kill, eliminate, destroy, dismantle, murder, or whatever word you're thinking. Simply deal." She stopped dead center in the factory, looking up knowing Tango would be above.

"The greatest way to destroy your enemy is to befriend them. And, if you will, I fully intend to do that."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:45 pm
"Even if I were to consider that idea, it would not work." Tango sighed.
"It has been proven time and time again it is foolish to trust many for the choice of one."

"I will ask you one more time. Please. Leave this factory, and never return."

"Don't think it's gonna work, Edge..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:00 pm
"Someone powerful wants you dead, Tango." Edge started to work on her armor. She was stripping it off, piece by piece, and going into her civilian-daughter appearance.

"However, if you're with us, this political jackass who has Icarus, our commander, by his circuits then you're safe from him and anyone else like him." At this point, her armor laid in pieces beside her on the ground. She was defenseless. No weapons and no protection.

"We're not here to attack you. I'm not anyway. I'm going to bring you back as a Hunter, even if I have to sit here for days, weeks, monthes, or even years."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:06 pm
". . ."

"Why are you trying to be a martyr?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games