Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:29 pm
Alan gave a wheeze, not expecting the attack. He stood there for a few moments, losing air before suddenly lunging forward and down, in an attempt to flip her over.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:33 pm
Unfortunately for Alan, Abagail did move flip over. She had been scoot up his back, but she squeezed her thighs on his sides, saving her from being flipped. She wrapped her legs around his waist then, wanting to prevent herself from possibly being flipped again, all the while tightening her grip around his neck.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:36 pm
While being choked, Alan began forcing his hands in between her arms in an attempt to get some more air.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:37 pm
Abagail only focused more of strength to keep her arms tight on his neck and his hands out from between them. To throw him off balance, she started to rock herself on him.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 pm
Seeing as his plan wasn't working, he knew the only thing that would.
He reached behind his back, (Whether or not he assumed something would happen, or him just being...him) his hands finding the bottom of her shirt and began to climb upward to her breasts.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:48 pm
"HEY!" Abagail barked, one of her arms uncoiling from his neck. She leaned back, putting her weight on the arm that remained on his neck.

"Knock it off!" She punched him in the back of his head repeatively, waiting for him to stop.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:52 pm
That lack of an arm was all he needed to literally buck her off of him.
Unfortunately, he was taken along for the tumble due to where his hands were.

As they both landed on the floor, Alan gave a groan before crawling on top of Abagail, pinning her hands with his, and her legs with his own.
"Crafty. I will give you that."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:56 pm
Abagail yelled in surprise as she flipped off of Alan, and hit the floor with a heavy grunt. As she landed on her back, she was in a bit of a daze, and too out of her mind to stop Alan by the time he pinned her.

As she started to focus again, she growled at him.
"Can't touch me now, creep." She smirked at him. "The moment you free me, I'll hurt you."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:58 pm
Alan just gave a smirk before laying his head on her breasts.
"I can still do this, and other things, you know.." he said, looking up at her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:03 pm
Abagail growled in frustration as she jerked and wiggled, trying to get out of Alan's grip, inadvertently making her breasts jiggle and bounce around.

"You can't do anything without letting me go. And the moment you do, I'll kill you." She threatened.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:07 pm
"I can easily tie you up again, you know. I did it before, I WILL do it once more." Alan told her, giving her a stern look.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:09 pm
"And to do that, you need to let me go." Abagail said, meeting his stare.

"So go ahead. Try me. I'll kick your a** and give you another black eye for ruining my life!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:18 pm
Alan just stared at her before giving a smirk, yanking on her left arm with his right as he got up from where he was before. He then pulled her left arm to force her body to flip over so that her stomach was planted on the ground.

He did not begin to tie her wrists though. Instead, he sit down on her back to keep her still while he tied her ankles together.
Once this was done, he got off of her and grabbed her arms again, now dragging her towards the dresser, and propping her up against it, immediately tying one hand to the frame, and then working on the other.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:31 pm
"Hey!" Abagail snapped as Alan jerked on her arm ad flipped her over. When she was on her stomach, she started to wiggle and thrash about, even as he sat on top of her and tied her ankles.

"Get off me and untie me, damn it!" She barked at him, trying to crawl out from underneath him. As she started to get away though, Alan finished and started to drag her, to which she resisted and pulled against ho him to no avail. While her hands were free, Abagail punched, slapped, and scratched at every inch of Alan she could get a hold of.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:35 pm
Fortunately, his eyes and throat were untouched.
UNfortunately, everything else was was hit before he had her completely tied down.

"Now~ What to do with you~" he cooed, placing his hand on her neck.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games