Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:59 pm
Xaene gave a smile and kissed dominick back, wrapping his arms around his neck. "i know.... i was just teasing."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:06 pm
"I just said she's going to talk to him." Damian said. "About bridal things like glitter, and ponies, and.... I don't know, paper."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:11 pm
He closed his eyes, leaned his forehead against Xaene's, and sighed. "This is real, right?"
"Is Mummy going to die?" she asked, shifting her position so that the rectangular, box-like shape under her shirt was kept hidden.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:15 pm
"yes.... its real..." Xaene smiled as he looked at his lover.
Drake let out a long sigh as he pulled out his iPod and started listening to music as he waited for Grigorii to return.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:18 pm
"Maybe if she gets into a catfight over wallpaper." he shrugged and sat her down on his lap, feeling all the sadness get thrown into a small glass in his heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:27 pm
"Don't be sad, Daddy Charming. Blake won't let her go," she soothed, hugging her father. "What kind of man would he be if he couldn't protect her?"
Dominick sighed. "Good, I'd hate to be...dreaming..oh no." He stepped away, his eyes wide with fear. "Grigorii's coming back...and he's not alone."
As if on cue, the Rider slumped into the house, drenched from the rain and holding what looked to be a young girl in his arms. An emotionless Myka followed, slick with both blood and rain.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:44 pm
"Blake?" Damian raised an eyebrow, unaware of Grigorii's arrival.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:51 pm
She nodded vigorously. "Yes, he's my uncle. Or at least, that's what Uncle Grigorii says. He says that he's an angel, like you!"
Grigorii fell to his knees, cradling the girls and rocking back and forth as his shoulders shook with growing sobs. Soon, he was crying so loud that the whole house echoed with his pain.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:55 pm
"lets get dressed quickly... and go see him.." Xaene murmured softly as he moved towards closet.
Drake gave a frown as he rushed over to Grigorii, kneeling next to him before wrapping him in a hug. "i-i'm....sorry...." he murmured feeling his heart breaking the more the rider cried.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Damian froze when he heard the haunting cries. "Stay here." he told Arwen and rushed out the door, seeing Grigorii with two lifeless girls in his arms. A mixture of confusion, horror, and pity played on his face.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:02 pm
"No, he needs to be alone."
Myka pulled Drake away, her features still without emotion. "Drake, he needs to mourn alone." She didn't even notice Damian, keeping her arms around Drake to hold him back.
"I could have saved her," he whispered, raising a shaking hand to touch the girl's face. "I COULD HAVE SAVED HER!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:05 pm
"a-all right..." Xaene nodded.
Drake gave her a pained expression before looking to Grigorii, his hands balled into fists as he listened to the rider cry. "i-i can't stand seeing him like this... b-but... if that's.... what he needs...." he whispered, biting his lip hard as he fought the urge to go back to famine.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:22 pm
"We found Ophelia and Hadrian lying under a fallen tree," she explained, sitting the demon on the couch beside Alexander. "If we'd gotten there a few minutes earlier, we could have saved them both. But Grigorii didn't even get to choose who to save, Hadrian was dragged away by a group of demons. I followed them, and managed to kill most of them, but before I could heal him, Hadrian ran into the forest. By the time I got back to him, Grigorii was holding her and sobbing. We were too late..."
Famine continued to cry, speaking in whispered Russian to Ophelia's lifeless body.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:30 pm
"h-hadrian's...." Alex mumbled, pale as a ghost. "h-he's... hes not... is he?"
Drake gave a small frown and looked away as tears fell from his face. this was.... too much like... how he'd been... it brought back too many sad memories... "i-i.... i need a minute..." he muttered, getting up from the couch and walking down the hall to the bathroom furthest from where everyone was.
looking in the mirror, he frowned. he looked like he was going to throw up... and he probably would have if he ever ate anything.... instead, he just leaned over the sink, spitting up blood for a moment before flopping down onto the toilet seat, letting silent tears stain his cheeks as the poisoned memories flashed through his head.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:55 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I don't know kid. I just don't know," she said, setting a hand on Alex's head.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games