Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:38 pm
Blaze had entered the pub, looking around for an empty table. Finding one in the corner, he ordered some food and some herbal tea. He had no idea that there was someone watching him.

I've been following him for years and he stops in the one place I live. The City of Everything, such a place, and the goons are cheap. Hehehehehehe.

Blaze felt a presence he hadn't felt for months. Just then, Smok, started chirping with joy, so Blaze felt no reason to feel threatened. So he sat in the dark corner, sipping his herbal tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:48 pm
"Blaze, we have company."

He looked up to notice his old enemy, the Phantom, notorious bandit and killer.

"Run!"

No sooner than he said the words Reiko was out of the pub. Blaze then caused the flame on Phantoms table to grow so large, it engulfed the table. Blaze then ran outside.

"Well, so much for a good nights sleep." rolleyes

Blaze went off in the city, hoping not to run into trouble.

{To Little Necropolis}  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

soapyisdead

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Kay was surprised that she didn't turn any heads as she entered the pub. Being as strange as this city was, she figured that these people were used to different species, races, what have you... Slinking to the bar, she sat on a stool and waved down the bar tender.
"I'll take a shot of spiced rum..." she nodded to him, "to start things out...."
The bartender followed stat. Taking the small glass out of the mans hand, she held it up to no one.
"Cheers." she exclaimed as she clinked the glass onto the bar before bring it back up to her lips where the spiced liquid rushed down her throat. She grimaced - not the best shot taker - and set the glass down. Maybe she would attract someone to talk to.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:26 pm
Mobius looked up in surprise as what seemed like a fight broke out in the middle of the bar. A table was on fire and he saw 2 men running out the door. strange... In the midst of all this chaos a cat-like girl walked into the bar and took a shot. She seemed to be looking for someone to talk with. Seeing as his current company seemed to have gone silent, he decided to approach her.  

gearfreak

Daidoji Hotaru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:32 am
With a smile and another sip of her rum, Beth knew she was on to a winner in the personality department here. Setting her glass down she leaned back in the booth and crossed her arms in a relaxed manner. "Oh, I don't know really. I'm sure I'll be both at some stage, but right know I would hope to be good company. In the presence of a lady and all." Using the last line made her chuckle softly, maybe she had been out at sea too long.

"So why are you in a place like this? Do you live here or are you a traveler like me?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 am

" Well then, to answer your first question, I'm looking for company." Yumi murmered with a slow smile before downing the rest of her drink. The burning sensation that tricked down her chest made her wince, but she welcomed the warmth anyway.

"Living here now. You know, got a local job, stuff like that." She murmered before glancing up at the woman. "I'm Yumi by the way..." she stated.

Chuzuka

Chuzuka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:15 pm

-|- >.< -|-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:33 pm
((Ninja post deletion?

Also... Ditto.))  

gearfreak

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Strider and Hex just sat drinking not paying much attention to their surroundings. Hex kept getting drunker and drunker as Strider just continued to watch the clock.

{Timeskip?}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:13 pm
((Idk, someone posted about an undead scream being heard through the city, but the mods for some reason deleted it and confuzzled everyone.))  

gearfreak

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:17 pm
(Lmao, that wasnt an undead scream. It was Shadow blaze ruler in werewolf form roaring in Little necropolis.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:08 pm
((Same thing...))  

gearfreak

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:45 am
Strider sat watching the time go by as Hex continued to get drunk.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:51 pm
Strider waited as the time ticked by slowly.
"We can go now." he said finally. So they made their way to the door and exited. {to the Blue Rose Lane}  

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers