Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:51 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

The demon snorted. "The brat ran off after getting hit with an arrow, pus_y." he mumbled and rubbed his arm, where an arrow of Erik's had shot into. He had long removed the arrow, but his arm was still stiff. A nerve must've been hit.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you get that leg?" the knight inquired, trying to keep her distracted until the mechanic came, though he was also interested in the queen's past.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:54 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"That's good," she sighed, reaching out to brush his hair from his eyes. "After this is over, remind me to cut your hair. You can't fight anyone with it in the way like that." The woman crossed her arms over her stomach, looking up at him. "I suppose an annulment will be harder to come by now that I'm pregnant with your child. Speaking of, what are we going to do about this?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:10 am
Awesome nerd
i really hope you don't mind this little random insertion. i just thought it made the most sense >x>;;

Mayah Playah

Readjusting herself on the bed, Lynx let out a dry chuckle. "Did you know that i was there when my husband's kingdom fell?" she mumbled, looking up at him as she shook her head. "the rioters attacked my family, knowing i was to be his wife one day. my parents died, but because of my best friend, and private guard, i lived on with 'minor' injuries. this leg is the result of me trying to run from a rioter with a torch."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:24 pm
Pure T0rture
UNACCEPTABRU! ...naw, it's fine :3

Mayah Playah

Armageddon growled and stepped back when she touched his hair. "Don't touch me." he seethed then looked at her stomach. The reminder of what they did, it disgusted him to no ends. He wanted to get rid of it, he wanted to praise humans for making it possible without his blade having to go through her stomach. But no matter how much he wanted to get rid of her, he couldn't. That was his child, he wouldn't abandon it. "...We'll keep it and raise it." he murmured as his blades sank back into his arm. "But don't think I'll be nice to you, kid." he sneered.

Bennacio gave her an amazed look. The darkest day for Litari, he remembered that day, too. He remembered fighting valiantly, he even remembered the king's request to find his son. A fighter to the end, maybe that's why the old king liked Queen Lynx.
"You're very brave." he nodded. "As is your friend. Is he here? Perhaps you would like his company?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Oh? Well, don't do me any favors, jackass!" she snapped, clenching her fists and glaring at him. "I've given birth to two kids already, I can handle it on my own!" With a growl, she uncrossed her arms and looked away, eyes searching for Damian Roy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:41 pm
Awesome nerd
yay~

Mayah Playah

Lynx shook her head. "he's not here. he's back on the island, seeing to a few things while i'm away." she shrugged, tilting her head when there was a knock on the door.
"someone called for a mechanic?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:08 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Armageddon was looking around, too, but not to find the king. The embodiments were gone, so why did he still sense one...?

Bennacio opened the door and smiled at the person. "Just in time. She's resting on the bed." he informed and led him to where the queen was.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:12 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Panic filled the woman instantly. "Roy!" she called, starting forward. "Roy, where are you?!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:27 pm
Awesome nerd
yay~

Mayah Playah

Nodding, the man went over and began to look at the queen's mechanical leg, muttering to himself as he went to work on trying to stop the oil leakage.

meanwhile, Lynx busied herself by thinking about how odd her husband had been behaving.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:01 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

The king was helping a lady back on her feet when he heard his voice frantically called out. He turned around quickly when he saw Myka and ran over to him. "What? What's wrong?" he breathed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:05 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

The woman surged forward, keeping herself from falling into his arms. She took his arm and tugged. "Roy... I have to tell you something. The knights are in and helping the people, and this is very important." Glancing back to her husband, she bit her lip hard and pushed away her quivers. "I don't want to lie to you, or to hide anything from you now that.. that I know."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:35 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

After a few minutes, the mechanic stepped back, wiping his hands. "That's all I can do for you for right now, I recommend you call your regular person for a replacement." He sighed, looking to the queen.
Lynx nodded and sighed, glancing to Bennacio. "Can you hand me the phone so I can make a call?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:11 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian furrowed his eyebrows at her. "What's wrong?"

"Here you are, Your Majesty." Bennacio said while handing her the phone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:22 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Clenching his arm with her hand, she forced away any tears. "Darling... I'm pregnant," she revealed, tears coming to her eyes. "Iris gave us both this drink that made us drunk very fast. Armageddon wasn't feeling well, so I tried to take him up to his room, but when we got there, all of a sudden, he looked and felt like you. I... I missed you so much, I couldn't stop myself, and before I knew it..." She bowed her head, unable to continue. "I... I'm so sorry..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:27 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Taking the phone, Lynx gave him a soft smile and quickly dialed in the number for her personal mechanic. Once the ringing finally ended, she smiled and started to explain her predicament.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games