Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien softly kissed Ayane on the cheek, still playing with Star. "That's a really good way to look at it. I like it. Fear is just part of the experience and you just need to learn to cope with it."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Kicking off her shoes, Ayane crossed her legs on the bed, adjusting Luna's head a bit as she did, "Exactly, if we let fear run our lives, then we'd be constantly living in fear and never be able to enjoy the short time we have been given. Yet I'm not saying we should be reckless either," outside the rain was really coming down hard, Ayane then asked, "I thinks this storm is only going to get worse, you want to call home to let your parents know you're okay?" Star had gotten tired and rolled back over, she laid on Kaien's leg, letting her left paw hang off the side.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien gently picked up Star and held her to his chest, purring softly. "They know I'll be okay. I'm with you, and I usually find a place to hide out during the rain so I can watch it anyways."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Alright then, just wanted to make sure," she smiled at the sight of him holding Star, "she really took a liking to you huh? Usually Star would keep her distance from unfamiliar people, but it only took a few minutes with you, then again, I fell in love with you from the moment I saw you." Ayane said, scratching under Star's chin, making her mew happily.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien blushed brightly, looking Ayane sheepishly and letting out a soft mew of his own. He lightly rested his head against her shoulder once more, purring softly, his ears flicking about, catching every last sound of the thunderstorm.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Giggling softly at his reaction, Ayane placed her hand under Kaien's jaw and eased his gaze towards her's, touching her lips to his in a delicate kiss. She let the kiss grow slowly, listening to the sounds of the rain, it made her relax completely.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

His blush deepening intensely, Kaien softly kissed her back, slowly letting passion flow into it. Star was gently placed in his lap as his arms went around Ayane tenderly, holding her close.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane continued to kiss Kaien, as the hand she used to pull his gaze towards her went around his neck, while her other one rested on his shoulder. Star looked up at the both of them curiously, but then curled up in Kaien's lap, falling into a light sleep. Waking up from her little nap, Luna yawned a bit, then moved back to the middle of the bed and dozed off again.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:13 am

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien happliy found out that he couldn't pull away, the kiss having completely taken over everything. Deepening the kiss a bit further, he shut his eyes, beginning to purr softly as they sat together in this embrace.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Time seemed to have stopped around them, Ayane wanted the kiss to last forever, but a sudden boom of thunder echoed throughout the house; the lights in her room flickered a bit.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien slowly broke the kiss, looking up that the cieling light. "Do you think that we're going to lose power?... I mean, you probably have a back-up generator or something, but still..."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"That might be a possibility, yet you're right about the back-up generator, so we'll be okay if it does." There was a knock at her door, Ayane then said, "door is open, you can come in." The door knob turned and the door opened, a female looking almost like Ayane stepped through, it was her younger sister Kaori. Kaori was only 17, she had darker grey fur than Ayane, her eyes were blue, and her hair was jet black with light blue tips, like her sisters was. "Kaori? When did you get back?" Ayane asked, jumping up from her bed, then giving her younger sister a hug.

"Hi Ayane, I just got back like a few hours ago, but am I interrupting something?" Kaori asked in a upbeat tone, catching sight of Kaien, a smile on her face.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien's ears flattened out against his head a bit, his tail wrapping around his waist as he blushed brightly. "N-no... W-we were just watching the storm..." Gently picking Star up again, he lightly hugged her to his chest, feeling suddenly self-conscious.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane let go of Kaori, then said, "I thought you were coming back next week? Oh sorry, Kaien this is my younger sister Kaori; Kaori, this is Kaien." They both made their way over to the bed, Ayane sat back down next to Kaien, while Kaori pulled up the computer chair and said down. Star purred softly when Kaien picked her up, holding her close; Ayane put a hand over his and gave him a comforting smile

Kaori picked up on Kaien's discomfort and said, "Nice to meet you Kaien, don't worry, I won't bite you. Anyways, I was going to, but I wanted to come home early." She caught sight of her sisters hand, Kaori's smile widened a bit, in her mind things started clicking.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien let out a quiet purr as Ayane comfortingly touched his hand, lightly setting Star on his lap once again and gently taking Ayane's hand. "I-it's fine... I'm just... not good with new people..."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games