Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He was silent for a moment, collecting his thoughts before he spoke again. "I looked into your eyes, and I saw the person that you were hiding from the world," he answered, gently stroking the man's skin. "I saw pain and that thirst for revenge, and I saw vulnerability. At first, I wanted to help you. Then, I wanted to hold you, if only for a moment. And then I wanted to kiss you, and love you, and make you mine. But throughout all of this, I saw that empty loneliness in your eyes, loneliness that I felt after losing my family. And I wanted to make it go away." He smiled again, leaning his forehead onto Nikolai's and looking into his eyes. "And now, when I look into your eyes, I can't see it anymore," he whispered.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Sin smiled softly and gently stroked his thumb against Leon's cheek. "Hmm... Shame on you for changing me into a completely different person, dearie. At least I've still got my fashion sense." he teased. Suddenly, the lights flickered on and off then finally shut down altogether. Nikolai tilted his head back to gaze at the blackened light bulbs then at the window. "Dear me, has it really gotten that bad...?" he mumbled to himself. The two were so distracted by their game that they didn't notice the snow rising. Layers of frost nearly fully covered the windows, and the howling winds of a blizzard could be heard without electricity muting it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:05 pm
Leon Court

Leon reached into the bedside table, pulling out a flashlight and turning it on. "Well then, let's go downstairs to the fireplace before we freeze up here." He handed Nikolai his shirt to cover himself, then stalked to the closet to gather several blankets. "Here, you go down first." Leon gave Nikolai the flashlight, then opened the door. "It's dark down the stairwell, so be careful."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Slipping the shirt on, Nikolai gave Leon a light nod and began walking down the staircase. Despite the many years away from the army, his mind threatened to replay all the memories he buried deep. The roar of the wind occasionally reminded him of a scream or a shout of a nearby Soviet, one pleading for someone to cover him, or another warning everyone about an approaching tank or a plane. By the time Nikolai reached the couch, he was shivering with those awful memories.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:20 pm
Leon Court

Unlike Nikolai, Leon was used to blackouts in the cabin and made it to the couch without difficulty. Seeing the Russian shiver, he rushed to calm him. "Nikolai, it's alright. Don't think about it." Leon strove to keep Nikolai occupied until he could make up the fire. There was just enough firewood to last them for quite some time, but he had to hurry and get it started. Grabbing a long match, he started the fire and, once it was burning steadily, hurried back to Nikolai, whose hand he took and held. "Hey, are you okay?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The shouts and screams got louder and louder, and with each blink came a screenshot of the many horrors he had witnessed. It took Leon's touch to snap Nikolai out of it, or at least stop him from having a panic attack. He blinked several times before recognizing Leon's face. "Ah... Dear me, my apologies. I've still got those memories, you see, and the snow triggers them." he explained. "No amount of numbing or emptiness can keep them hidden, dearie. Such is life. Perhaps I should resort to drinking."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:38 pm
Leon Court

"Yes, well, unfortunately the rest of the alcohol stock is in the outside shed, which is currently covered in snow." Leon grabbed a blanket, covering Nikolai's shoulders with a shrug. "Looks like I'm currently your only source of entertainment. Sorry."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Then ask me a question." Nikolai said, not lifting his gaze from the couch. Once Leon sat down, he scooted closer to him and curled his fingers against his chest, leaning his head against his shoulder. "That game of yours, darling, ask me more questions. Just-Just distract me." If this kept up then he would no doubt have his visions and episodes again, and Sloth would be forced to trade places with him. Lately the Sin hasn't been as harsh to Leon as he used to be, but Nikolai still didn't trust him around Leon.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:53 pm
Leon Court

Leon nodded, trying to think of a question, and fast. "What's your favorite movie?" he blurted out, his hand moving to the small of Nikolai's back and rubbing in an attempt to soothe him. "And when did you first see it?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Dr. Strangelove." he answered. "It was one of the first movies I actually saw when I first went to America. I remember how interesting it was, since it poked fun at the Cold War, and I remember being chastised and treated like dirt because I was Russian. It took an incredible amount of skill to keep them from throwing me in jail and labeling me a Communist. Why, I believe I ran off to a church at that time and met Father Anthony during that time." Ah, but that was a bad choice. Memories of the Cold War and the hardships in America joined his already overwhelming memories. Having to see Stalin's face again, even if it was through TV, being beaten by officers because he was believed to support Communism. Nikolai closed his eyes and tried to focus on the next question.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:18 pm
Leon Court

"Father Anthony. Now there's a story that I want to hear from your perspective." Leon shifted, pulling Nikolai onto his lap and slowly stroking his back. "But that can wait. Next question, what's your favorite thing to do in the world?" It was pretty clear what Leon's favorite thing to do was: hold Nikolai in his arms.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You." the Sin replied blatantly. "Mmm, well anything with you, really. Napping, watching TV, letting me cut your hair. As long as you're around, dearie, I love what I'm doing." he smiled lightly, the memories letting up just a bit.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:40 pm
Leon Court

He smiled, reaching up to tuck a lock of hair behind Nikolai's ear. "You're my favorite too," he said quietly, kissing the Russian's forehead lovingly. "You know I love you, right?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:00 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I've had my suspicions." Nikolai chuckled and slyly winked at him. "But telling me again certainly wouldn't hurt."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:05 am
Leon Court

Leon smirked and leaned closer, stopping when his mouth was right by Nikolai's ear. "I love you," he whispered before lightly kissing Nikolai's earlobe. He whispered it again, then kissed Nikolai's neck, doing this pattern over and over again until he reached the Sin's mouth, whispering onto his lips those words before kissing him.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games