Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai leaned towards the hips, now fully taking in every savory inch of the priest's flesh. Unable to touch the shaft because of his mouth, his hands made do with either rubbing circles onto the bare hips or ogling the spheres just a few inches away. The hard tip of his tongue ran up and down the shaft before the warm, flat of his tongue re-ran the length.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:54 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Jesus," he hissed, running his hand through Nikolai's silver locks. His fingers moved away the curly bangs, looking down at the man's face. with unknown emotion. His hips bucked once into Nikolai's mouth, and Anthony could feel his precious release rising in him.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

But the silver-haired man didn't look up to meet Anthony's gaze, he was too focused on the swelling taking place in his mouth. Already sensing the soon-to-come (no pun intended) release, Nikolai relinquished a few inches of the flesh so that the climax would not shoot down directly into his throat, for he didn't need to choke today. His long, slender fingers happily retook their skin and squeezed it almost teasingly before stroking.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Unable to hold himself back, Anthony bucked once, twice, three times into Nikolai's mouth before finally shooting out that white sticky substance with a strangled moan. "N-Nikolai!" he groaned, his body shivering with the after-climax.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:22 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai managed to catch a sufficient amount in his mouth. There was more than he expected, and the surplus got onto his face and even on parts of his shirt. He didn't mind, though. In fact, he loved the idea of a priest's semen on another priest's shirt, even if it wasn't a black robe - Oh! That's a good thought, to try and get ejaculation on the black cloth of a robe.
Smiling at his idea, though tired from this workout, Nikolai slowly got to his feet. His legs were asleep from only the knees up being used, to he had to lean against Anthony for leverage. "I told you that you tasted better." he chuckled while wiping off the liquid from his face.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:28 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The priest smiled tiredly and reached up, flicking away a stray strand on Nikolai's cheek. "My, but you love being right," he murmured, his arms then snaking their way around the other man's hips. "Why don't you go take a shower, and I'll make us something to eat, hmm?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"That sounds wonderful." he grinned as he leaned in and pecked the man's lips. "I'll see you in a little bit, then." he smiled and began stripping himself of his clothes as he made his way to the bathroom.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony grunted as he watched Nikolai strip, licking his lips before turning to the kitchen. "I hate my life," he sighed, starting up on making stroganoff.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai sighed contently as the steaming water rained down on him, taking off the dirt of the day and the juice from the priest. As he scrubbed his arms and felt out the 'SLOTH' brand on his arm, he heard a snicker in his mind.
I'd say he's falling for you, and fast, dearie, the Sin cooed.
He is, isn't he? Nikolai thought back, closing his eyes and running his hands through his soaked hair. I'll give him this much, he really knows how to work his hand.

Soon the slim young man walked back to the bedroom with a damp nightshirt on that fell to just above his knees. "Nothing's better than a hot shower." he breathed while running a hand over his still wet silver hair, his branded arm still well concealed. "You going in next? I'm warning you, I think I used all the hot water." he chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony turned, the boiling pot behind him steaming up a storm. "It's alright, I was thinking of taking a cold one anyway. WAtch the pot, will you?" Smiling at his new lover, the priest walked out of the kitchen and into the bathroom, stripping himself fast and turning on the water. He shivered once as he stood beneath the cold stream, forcing out all thoughts of Nikolai in his clothes. "Damn it..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nodding, Nikolai watched Anthony leave before turning his lime green eyes back to the pot. Well... There definitely was water there... and... smoke? No, that's steam. Umm.... What should he...? The slender man yelped when the bubbles of the pot grew bigger and overflowed.
Ack! What should I do?!
D-Don't look at me, dearie! I never cared for cooking on my own!
Looking towards the bathroom and back to the erupting pot repeatedly, Nikolai put a lid on the pot. Out of sight, out of mind. He allowed himself to relax and was just wiping the sweat off his forehead when the lid of the pot rumbled. "It's still alive?" he gasped and looked around frantically for anything to stop the pot. Catching sight of the knob controlling the heat of the stove top, Nikolai reached out and flicked it. "There," he breathed and relaxed his posture. "That should..." He stopped when the lid slid off the pot and even more bubbles shot out when steam didn't. "Oh..." he gulped, turning even more pale than normal.
Dearie, Sloth mumbled, you turned the heat on HIGH...
How was I supposed to know that?!? argued a panicked Nikolai that glanced towards the bathroom every other second. Ohh... Crap, I don't even want to think about what Anthony's going to think!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:59 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

After toweling himself off and tugging on boxers and a shirt, Anthony walked out, shaking his head to get his hair out of his eyes. Walking over, Anthony raised an eyebrow at the panicking false priest and turned off the stove. "You burned water. I was in the shower for five minutes, and you burned water."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tears comically streamed down Nikolai's face as he held his fists to his chin, trying hard to put up an innocent look to protect him from a man of God's wrath. "I-I didn't mean to!" he cried. "I'm not good at cooking, a-and I panicked! Ohh..." He hung his head in shame. "I can pay for dinner at that restaurant we went to a few days ago, if you want?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:21 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He laughed and shook his head, reaching into the oven and pulling out a pot with noodles and meat inside of it. "I finished before you got out. That water was for Sister Kimberley's tea." Anthony grabbed two plates and grinned. "If you really want to go out to eat, though, we can save this for tomorrow."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Kimberley, huh? Nikolai contemplated whether to sweatdrop or not. He wasn't on good terms with her, and this certainly didn't help. Ah well, just another reminder of the battle she lost, he supposed.
Spotting the mouthwatering food, Nikolai quickly answered, "No!" Realizing his outburst, he coughed into a balled fist and tried to look casual. "I mean, we're both already in our sleeping clothes and this food's... Who am I kidding, it looks good and I'm too tired to step out of this room." he sighed and sat in his seat. "But it looks like we've established who the cook is between us."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games