Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:39 am
Banana
"Wa..wait I want pie to!" I ran after the others I saw I was at the cafe I saw earlier
"do the mew mews work here?"

Chiarīdā
I said "Not so loud" I cover Bananas mouth I thought 'what a loud mouth' I saw a stain on the wall "oh Bara she left cheesecake stain on the wall"  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:57 am
strawberry walks in and sits down while reading a book. She is a shy cat and needs to warm up to people . She is new here and wants to fit in  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:26 am
Banana
"Guys we have a customer"I said a I ran to her "What would you like to order" I said and I tried to look happy then I realized my mew mark was showing.

Chiarīdā
"nya a forgot we put up the open sign it has been 1 year" I got into my cafe uniform and started to take orders,cook and deliver.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:28 am
XMew RoseX
Banana
"Guys we have a customer"I said a I ran to her "What would you like to order" I said and I tried to look happy then I realized my mew mark was showing.

Chiarīdā
"nya a forgot we put up the open sign it has been 1 year" I got into my cafe uniform and started to take orders,cook and deliver.

She walked up to the person talking and hoped that they werent too busy with things. she was excited to see others like her and hoped that she would fit in with them.  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:34 am
Banana
"So what would you like?" I asked I saw Chiarīdā running around I wonder how clumsy Bara was.

Chiarīdā
"Can you hurry up I need help" I kepted running around "I wonder how Bara did this" I bumped into a lady "S..sorry".  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:43 am
XMew RoseX
Banana
"So what would you like?" I asked I saw Chiarīdā running around I wonder how clumsy Bara was.

Chiarīdā
"Can you hurry up I need help" I kepted running around "I wonder how Bara did this" I bumped into a lady "S..sorry".
"I would like some cheese cake and some milk " she replied as she sat there and looked at the girl taking her order  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:48 am
Banana
"Ok" I saw a Chiarīdā and she whispered "Predisite" I knew it meant monster so I then said in a normal voice "We need to transform".

Chiarīdā
I cover Bananas a mouth then muttered to her "shut up" I thought 'she's such a loud mouth I dragged her outside "We need to go for a while so the cafe is closed for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:02 am
XMew RoseX
Banana
"Ok" I saw a Chiarīdā and she whispered "Predisite" I knew it meant monster so I then said in a normal voice "We need to transform".

Chiarīdā
I cover Bananas a mouth then muttered to her "shut up" I thought 'she's such a loud mouth I dragged her outside "We need to go for a while so the cafe is closed for a while.
she looked at the others and hoped that she hadnt scared them away . she was not sure what to do at this point  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:17 am
Banana
"B..but what about the customer" I whinned she muttered "Earth is more important" I saw the girl look sad "We'll be back soon" I waved.

Chiarīdā
I grabbed Banana by the ear and dragged her out when I got out side we both transformed "Probably the new enemies the anti mew mews".  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:04 pm
Jenn was puzzled by what they had said and hoped that they werent talking about her  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:34 pm
"Don't worry, they were not talking about you," Seeing the look on the girl's face. "Really. Anyway, here's your order, to go if you don't mind. Bye!" And I ran off to join the others. But something caught my eye. A butterfly on a rose. My heart stopped. But the butterfly's wings were a lovely light cream color, not acid green or midnight black like Clara's were. "She's gone. She will NOT come back," I said to myself rather firmly. And I hurried off to help the others.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:02 pm
Once kitsune got her outfit on she started taking orders and running all over the place serving people "hay banana can you help me out"kitsune said serving cakes with a tray balanced on her head  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:07 pm
vfox1126
Once kitsune got her outfit on she started taking orders and running all over the place serving people "hay banana can you help me out"kitsune said serving cakes with a tray balanced on her head
"hey can you chat a minute?" strawberry mew said as she wanted to get to know the others  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:09 pm
I looked around some more. "Did I take a wrong turn or something?" I said to myself. Because I was in the sea. "Great. Am I really soooo afraid of Clara coming back that I ran into the sea without noticing?" I shouted.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Juliette walked into the cafe to start work for the day, half asleep from gaming all night  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games