Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:50 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi laughed quietly and opened the door, she'd also put on a pair of black knee high military boots, she'd found and bought, to complete the outfit "I could always let you fend for yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:40 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen snorted softly. "Yeah, you would... if you wanted everyone around me driven so far up the wall that the Sistine Chapel wouldn't have a roof high enough that they wouldn't dig through," he sighed, shrugging. "Shall we go see what colleges there are?" he said with a faint half smile, offering his arm.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:27 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi grinned slightly "You're not that maddening." Seeing aura shift as he offered his arm, she hesitated a moment before accepting "I think the one Mamoru goes to is close by...That pretty much the only one I know of.." She left her door opened in case Ginhana decided to come along.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:45 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen picked up the blindfold, looking thoughtful as he walked towards the door. "You could use this like a headband, that way it's easy if it becomes necessary, to cover your eyes, and people wouldn't comment on it too much, I don't think," he said with a low sigh.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi took the blindfold from him, tying it into place rather than as a headband "Let them ask questions and comment.They may learn something they never knew." She a sweet smile and walked out of the apartment to wait for him.She had everything she needed at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:07 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |- Try listening to the song and tell me if it doesn't give you chills thinking of Mairi.

User Image
Raen cleared his throat, shifting as he scooped up the guitar while walking out of the apartment. "That reminds me... I wrote something for ya," he said quietly, his tone shy. He thought she'd like it, since if they wanted to see what 'normal' talents they had, he'd surprise everyone with that one. He shrugged slightly, thinking of her comment about Mamoru, though he had to remember that there were certain things that they knew that hadn't happened yet.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Dude..that made me cry so hard >< .And yeah, it does have that chilling effect when paired with Mairi))

User Image

Mairi had turned back towards the apartment when she heard him pick up the guitar, a little startled he'd written her anything.A tiny look of shock crossed her face as she listened and was a little startled when felt a tear roll down her cheek.Wiping it away quickly, she managed a small smile, though when she spoke she seemed a little shaken "You really do have a gift for music..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:27 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen took a deep breath as he slung the guitar over his shoulder. "About a week after we met... the lyrics kinda rolled together like a snowball rolling downhill," he said with a sigh. He offered his arm to help Mairi, though he was mildly amused when he heard a melodic thrum as Ginhana leaped up, using the guitar to climb to his shoulder. "Hey, sweetheart," he said to Ginhana, teasing her.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi hesitated a second before taking his arm again, a little startled by his answer "You wrote that when we were twelve?" She had conflicting emotions on the matter.She was flattered, but slightly worried, he'd been so accurate after only a week and hadn't known anything about her past or family.She gave Ginhana a small smile.Ginhana sat on his shoulder and huffed "Hello, and I'm no ones sweet heart.And it certainly took you long enough."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:42 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged. "It just came to me... and I let it flow onto something that I could remember it by," he said wryly, chuckling at Ginhana's response since he'd expected it. He was, however, curious as to what she meant by 'took you long enough'.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a tiny nod, wondering just how much Raen really knew.The fact he'd been spot on had unnerved her.She lead him towards the end of the hall after locking the apartment door, not having decided whether to use the stairs or elevator.Ginhana settled on Raen's shoulder.If he wanted to know bad enough, he'd ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:39 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged as he walked alongside Mairi, gently scratching Ginhana behind one ear. I'm not quite sure why I said that song was specifically for her... was she abused somehow? he thought to himself. He had noticed her reaction, but wasn't going to push for information of her past she didn't want to reveal yet.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi walked quietly, going over the words in her mind.Not really paying attention, she let go of Raen's arm and took his hand instead as they headed for the stairs.Ginhana watched the movement quietly and leaned into his hand as he scratched her ear.She hoped that Mairi would come out of her shell soon and tell what happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:01 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen glanced momentarily at Mairi when her hand slid down his arm before intertwining with his own fingers. He shrugged very slightly, not seeming to mind it at all.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:08 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi focused again, but didn't let go "Are we checking out the college Mamoru goes to or did you want to try and find a different one?" It didn't really matter to her where they went as long as she'd be able to take classes.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games