Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:27 am
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Benjamin chuckled breathlessly, closing his eyes and enjoying the burning warmth of the demon's body. "Not exactly. I wanted to know how much longer we'll be able to do this before I have to start sneaking you out of your shared room with her and into my bedroom." His eyes opened slightly, looking up at him with a smirk. "Unless you want to keep sleeping in the same room as her, of course."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

"Shut it." Armageddon grunted, squeezing the kid's rear in a form of some kind of punishment. "Jeez, you've sure got her spunk." he sighed then added, "I doubt she'll really care if I don't sleep in the same bed with her, kid. We're not exactly a loving couple." He smirked down at Ben. "You just have to make sure she doesn't catch you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:17 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Please, what's she going to to do, spank me?" scoffed Ben, although he yelped at Armageddon's squeeze. Curled intot he man's side, he closed his eyes and sighed. "I think your kids might murder me if they find out, though. They already think something's up."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:04 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

"Knowing your mom she just might." the demon snickered until hearing the next comment. He looked upwards thoughtfully. "They will." he said bluntly. "They're very sensitive when it comes to people I'm with. You all barely talk to each other, though, so it should be easy enough for you to avoid them."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:08 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Please. If they think that something's going on, they won't let me go," he said, closing his eyes and trying to stop thinking about it. "Why do you smell like firewood?" questioned the teen.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:19 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

"Then don't get caught, you're a good enough actor." snorted Armageddon. The comment about firewood made him start moving around as if he remembered something. "You just answered your own question, kid. I was getting a fire ready to cook." he explained while getting his pants back on. "I usually hunt for the meat, but I figured now's a good time as ever to have the kids try hunting for once. I've been babying them too much." He looked at Ben. "You wanna try, kid?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:25 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben sat up, reaching for his pants. His underwear had been ripped off by Armageddon, so today was bound to be fun. After sliding them on, he got off of the bed and stood, wrapping his arms around his body and shrugging. "Wait, hunting?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:57 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

"Yeah." he nodded. "What, you thought I was just going to let my kids grow up normal? They're not even human. Not except for Zeke." He paused and quickly changed the subject. "They need to learn how to use their powers. Even if they live like a human there's gonna be plenty of demons and brats out for them because of who their dad is. Same goes for you. Your dad's an archangel, so he's bound to have some sort of enemies. Why not use those shape-shifting skills for fighting than just hiding?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:13 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Because I'm a pacifist that was raised by my mother who used her pent-up mother/daughter energy on me after my sister decided that she didn't want to bond with our mother," he pointed out, reaching to touch his long silver hair. "That's why she won't let me cut my hair. She needs a daughter, and I'm the closest she'll get until Arwen forgives her."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

"That's crazy, I'm not even exaggerating." Armageddon said. Well, it wasn't like he was totally upset about it. It'd be harder to do what he did moments ago if Ben looked manlier than how he did now - or just manly in general. "If that's the case then you could shift into an animal and practice dodging my kids' attacks. A disguise can help you for so long, kid."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:56 am
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben was quiet for a moment as he reached for his shirt and started putting it on. "I'll think about it," he said, slipping his shoes on and starting for the vanity so he could comb his fingers through his sex-tangled hair.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:13 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

"I'll meet ya there, kid." Armageddon grunted as he walked out. He gave himself a quick shower to get rid of any strange scents on his body then walked down to the kitchen, where his kids were doing their own things. Darrell was reading a book on the chair near the window, though the look in his eyes showed that he wasn't focused on the words; Gus was looking through things on his phone while carrying out a conversation with Zeke; and Meg was sweeping the floor. Despite this calming scene, Armageddon could feel it. There was pent up anger in them, and hunting was the sure way of solving this. But what could have made them so angry?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:59 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin waited until Armageddon was out the door before sneaking out the window, glancing back to the house once before disappearing down the road. He was sure that they wouldn't mind him disappearing for a little bit. About an hour later, he returned with a familiar girl on his arm, hair wet from the pool he'd met her at, and clothes bundled up in his bag, himself wearing little more than a t-shirt and a pair of trunks. They walked in, looking around. "Anyone here?" he called, hoping that he wouldn't face his mother.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:12 pm
Mayah Playah

The house was empty, at least from Armageddon and his family. They weren't even in the backyard judging by that silence and the animals that freely roamed there. Wherever they went must have been far away.
Then there was a knock.
It was loud, or the house was so empty that the sound was actually able to be carried without being stopped. The knock came again, then the front door creaked with its opening.
"Armageddon!" a voice called out. It was familiar, but not welcomed.

Alcott closed the door behind him, his other hand holding a bag filled with beer. He and the demon weren't on the best of terms still after... but they were still friends enough to visit each other now and then. And Alcott wanted to visit. He also wanted to mend their damaged bond, maybe return it to its full glory again.
Hearing no one inside, Alcott clicked his tongue in irritation and took a couple steps forward. The kids weren't around either. It must've been a family trip, Arm mentioned something about it before. He had at least taken five steps when he saw an interesting sight that made him stop.
At first Alcott just stared at the two in the house. It was the brat that ruined everything and... who was that? The half-breed stared at the girl for a minute, his expression a mixture of anger from a held grudge and surprise. That wasn't... Alcott looked back at Benjamin with little surprise on his face anymore.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:27 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The man turned to face whoever walked in, a smile on his lips, only for it to fall into an annoyed frown at the sight of his lover's former "friend". "What're you doing here?" he spat, crossing his arms and clenching his fists. He hated it when Alcott was there. Something about always making him feel inadequate.
The girl furrowed her brow at the man, then bent a little to talk into Ben's ear. "Is that your stepdad?" she asked.
He shook his head, whispering back. "No, but it's one of his friends."
"Then introduce me, buttmunch!" She pinched his arm, then tried to smile friendily at the older man. "Hiya! It's nice to meet you!"
Ben shook his head, then gestured to the cheery girl, rubbing his arm. "Mr. Northwind, this is Alexis, an old friend of mine. We went to school together, and now she teaches me how to swim every other day."
She laughed, crossing her arms over her stomach. "Yeah, he really sucks at it. Always ends up wearing four water wings on both arms and at least two inner tubes around his waist. It's like he's afraid of water!" she mocked, grinning.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces