Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image

Several hours later, Daniel finished sharpening the knives and cleaning the guns, looking over with proud eyes. He glanced up at a clock, then started for the stairs. "Come on, Julian. Emma should be getting back any moment now," he called, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

During those times, Julian griped about how boring Daniel was when he was focused, consumed three sodas and two sandwiches, and went home for a moment to get his syringes and the chemicals that should've been ready about now. He was adjusting the belt that held his syringes when Daniel insisted they leave to greet his precious pet. "Yeah, yeah." he rolled his eyes and followed after him.
Seated on the windowsill where she was released was Emma. Her knees were pulled up to her chest and apathetic eyes seemed to stare through Daniel, though the fact that she wasn't in her cage said something.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

"Emma," breathed Daniel as he walked over, kneeling in front of her and setting his hands on either side of her. "Emma, did you find him? Did you find Nobutaka?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:47 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Wordlessly, the girl lifted her head to stare into her master's eyes, then she looked over her shoulder to the city behind her, her wings flapping behind her.
"What does that mean? Yes? No? Maybe so?" Julian asked as he walked over to the two, looking back and forth between them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

"He's in the city," murmured Daniel, staring past her before gesturing to a spare guest room. "Go and at least try to eat. You have to go out again tomorrow, and you will need your strength. I won't put you in your cage tonight if you can prove I can trust you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Emma gave the faintest of nods and uncurled her arms, allowing her legs to finally touch ground. She paused for a minute, getting used to her bearings, then walked to the designated place.
As she left, Julian looked quickly at Daniel. "What? Don't you want to go now? This is the guy you've been after non-stop! Aren't you going to let her show us?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image

"Not yet," he said, holding up his hand. "He's on alert, he knows I'm looking for him. Let him gain confidence in the belief that he's safe, and that I can't find him. He'll get lazy, he'll mess up, and when he does, I'll be right there to shoot a bullet into his forehead." His voice was cold once more, almost evil as he allowed himself to imagine the man's death. Realizing that he wasn't alone, Daniel ripped himself from his thoughts and returned his attention to Julian. "Why don't you go take a bath while I fix up dinner?" he suggested.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I think you're underestimating him. If he's been rivals with a trained killer like your dad for so long, then who's to say he won't know what you're doing right now?" Julian drawled, though Daniel didn't seem willing to listen. Exhaling slowly through his nose, Julian nodded and started heading for Daniel's bathroom. "I'm using your clothes." he said as he walked off.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

He only shrugged as he walked down the stairs. "What else is new?" Daniel called back up before disappearing. About twenty minutes later, the scent of bacon had begun to fill that part of the house, and Daniel walked up the stairs and into his bathroom to look for Julian. "Juli, I made us both BLTs. You almost finished?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian was finishing dressing by slipping on his pants when Daniel walked in. The older male yelped and stumbled in surprise for a second then, once he caught his balance, glared at the blonde. "Hey hey hey! Ever heard of knocking?" he snapped and defiantly zipped up his pants. They were the same ones as earlier, the only thing different being the button-up shirt (and boxers). The shirt was from Daniel's earlier years, so it fit Julian well, or at least better than a shirt from today would. There were sprinkles of water at the shoulders of the shirt, coming from the slicked back, damp hair atop the man's head. Perhaps he would have a shred of handsome looks if he wasn't scowling at the blonde nearby.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image

"Like there's anything on you that I haven't seen or put my mouth on yet," was the blonde's smirked reply as he walked inside and leaned on the wall, taking in the view of the just slightly smaller male. "Not bad. You look good, Juli."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian 'hmph'ed at Daniel's response. "Even though you've seen me like this doesn't mean I'm going to walk around naked. Anyways, thank your 'mom' for the good designing. Now let's get out of here, I'm starved." he grunted while ushering for the blonde to lead him to the sandwiches.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image

"You know, considering you once hid all of my shirts so that I would walk around shirtless, I think this is the pot calling the kettle black," was his simple reply as he started down the stairs, left hand reaching to adjust the rolled-up sleeve of his right arm. "They're on the island. You eat first, I'm going to wash up again."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian scowled at the first comment then grunted at the next. As Daniel left, he descended the stairs to get a sandwich. It was eery how quiet it was in the house. Usually Daniel's mom or dad would be home, but now... Without any of them, the place seemed much bigger than he remembered. He sat in silence, observing the large place as he ate.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:52 am
User Image

Daniel stood at the sink, washing his hands before returning to Daniel's side, uncomfortable with the silence. "What do you think?" he asked, folding his arms and leaning on the island.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games